Sign in to follow this  
Masa

Emma Watson

Jewish girls are one of two things, in my opinion; Very good looking, or very eh.

First girl not bad. Not my thing, but pretty good lookin'. I do have a little bit of a soft spot for Sarah Silverman, though.

Nope. Maybe with a cute hat like the 3rd picture, but overall, it is not appealing to me.

Bullshit.

First girl not bad. Not my thing, but pretty good lookin'. I do have a little bit of a soft spot for Sarah Silverman, though.

With a ball-gag, yes...sarah silverman is a definite maybe. However, if she were to utter a single word i would be instantly forced to shoot her in the face

Asian the race you prefer most? That is if you had to choose one race for the rest of your life. Either way, I'll post pictures of whatever you say to see what you do prefer.

Barf. I don't pick any, just observe 'em. By all means, though, enjoy your Fran Dreschers.

Heh.

The two most Jew-ish girls I know:

82261314.jpg

36703276.jpg

The second one actually looks a lot like Natalie Portman in real life humorously enough.

I pray daily she comes to school here next year....

With a ball-gag, yes...sarah silverman is a definite maybe. However, if she were to utter a single word i would be instantly forced to shoot her in the face

I had to immediately stop reading the rest of the posts to agree with this point.

edit:

Asian the race you prefer most? That is if you had to choose one race for the rest of your life. Either way, I'll post pictures of whatever you say to see what you do prefer.

Yeah, Asian.

The two most Jew-ish girls I know:

First one pretty good, second nah.