Marine

Battlefield 3 Specs - Released

A: RECOMMENDED WINDOWS PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Installed: Origin

CPU: Quadcore @ 2.0 GHz or faster

RAM: 4GB or more

Hard Drive: 7.25 GB free disk space

Video: 256 MB or greater

DirectX 10 or 11 compatible card with latest drivers (AMD 11.5 or later, nVidia 275.33 or later)

Sound: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible card

Internet: broadband connection

Note that these do not necessarily represent the requirements for the final game.

http://www.enterbf3.com/

preordered this game over MW3.. smartest decision I have ever made in my life. MW3 will be shit. This will be amazing

System reqs are such loose values that I've haven't paid attention to them in years. It's not too hard to guesstimate about what type of computer you'll need based on the way a game looks.

Guest Ethan1
System reqs are such loose values that I've haven't paid attention to them in years. It's not too hard to guesstimate about what type of computer you'll need based on the way a game looks.

Yeah but there are to many different types of parts for a company to go through them all an say which ones will work and which won't.

All they really need to say is, "Something made within the past 5 years," and call it a day. Maybe recommended would be, "Something made within the last 2 years."

Definitely going to get an additional 4GB of RAM and a new vid card for this bad boy.

The leaked gameplay looks fucking awesome. Can't wait.

0djf23itXAA

1080p alpha gameplay

I think they should: make the reload times longer, prone to crouch/stand take longer and hopefully add in different death animations(for first person view). Otherwise I'm going to feel they aimed it way too much at console with the speed of shooting and reloading.