Sign in to follow this  
Aero

Why the fuck can we ward objectives now?

Its only shadow hunter wards thats are included in the executive order so stop trying to include starfall,siren,keeper & priest. Also just leave your offering nothing and trying to make rules form to how you want them.

Dude shut the fuck up I'm not even saying half the things you're saying I am, get the wax out of your fucking ears or something, and while you're at it, take a fucking typing/english class.

tl;dr

Need final word.

CAN WE WARD OBJ? YES OR NO?

The ruling is that you cannot ward the objective.

I'm assuming this is an argument on "rules" covering wards on the entirety of cs_crackhouse.

Otherwise, I could just be derping out right now.

Well, I personally think it should be allowed, but that's just me thinking how little dps it does and only affects 30 seconds of a round. Yes, it might get a couple people killed due to the annoying slow with the damage but we humans have a "supposedly" superior brain after all. Wait it out, camp with a sammich listening to Camper One More Time.

HELLO,

I AM INTERESTED IN THIS TOPIC OF WARDING. WHAT IS WARDING ANYWAYS?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME,

PRO MONKEH

Warding is the ability to lay down a certain ability in an area. Range of the abilities include healing, damage, AOE, blinding, and invisibility.

HELLO,

I AM INTERESTED IN THIS TOPIC OF WARDING. WHAT IS WARDING ANYWAYS?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME,

PRO MONKEH

you might know if you ever played a class that wasn't Default or Machine Gunner lol

Sign in to follow this