Sign in to follow this  
chikendinner

OMFG NEW REBECCA BLACK!!!!!!!!!

MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT MY MOMENT

Oh god gotta be kidding me :D

And yeah, as said, atleast there are none of those awkward "friend" dancers.

E: That auto tune is just too clear.

Oh and she is better looking.

It's so similar to every other song in the same category...

...pretty hawt though :3

Yep... and at least it is closer to a generic lame but catchy pop song then her other song. Maybe one more song and they will get it right.

But I have to say that she is such a bitch! "My moment"? What about giving a little bit of your moment to the black man? Where the hell is the random rap in the middle! Even though Friday was crap they did get one thing right... you need the random black dude in the middle of the song rapping. lol

This really feels like this song is made and dedicated for the haters of her previous song Friday. She even mentions "haters" in this song. I lold.

I think she's quite good.

I didn't doubt her as a singer, but Friday's lyrics were just awful. These are much better lyrics but it's not quite as catchy.

I think she's quite good.

I didn't doubt her as a singer, but Friday's lyrics were just awful. These are much better lyrics but it's not quite as catchy.

I'll think about whether or not she is a good singer when she isn't singing behind auto tune.