Sign in to follow this  
.Neo.

My Return.

I will start this off by saying what a long, long, long time it has been. I joined this community approx. 4 years ago. I have seen many faces in =(UV)= since I started playing with this community. I can say one thing this is possibly the best community of gamers/servers I have ever ran into. I stopped playing 2 years or so ago due to the fact of life changes, such as college, jobs, etc. etc. But recently I have settled in a new place, and started by "gaming sessions" back up now that I have my life where I want it.

I can state that I am returning to CS to play on the Surf Server and reclaim what was mine for years. (Of course I love playing Surf for the fun). But I play to be the best, and only the best. Only a few heads around here might remember me, others may of heard of me. But my name is .Neo. or Rurkis whichever you may know me by. I was #1 on the Surf Server for years. I was probably what I consider, one of the top contributors as far as "building" it when it first started off. -Maps, Skills, Guns, Rules- etc. I got a lot of people to join this fantastic community in hopes of it staying strong for years to come. Which I can clearly see has happened. I have seen the ups and downs, but what I can say is that I am glad to be back. I hope the community is as strong as when I left, and I'm sure I will see many new faces.

.Neo.

rurkis the guy who got banned for hacking? O.o

Never hacked. I have been called that many times though due to some ridiculous battles and by "battles" I mean, 1v10's on the surf server. I lived on that server 24/7.

Jesus! NEO! WELCOME BACK! Long time no see. I hope to see you on surf some day :D

Oh and new fags, jesus... This guy really was the god on surf :P just gtfo if you don't know shit, or be nice as some and just welcome him.

I also have never seen nor heard of Rurkis hacking.

SOME ONE FUCKING PINCH ME!!!!

OMFG

BUDDY!!!! <3

#1&2 again bro?

I Never thought you would ever come back again xD

But just to let you know, orgasmic is dead (if you still remember xD) and erhmm Warrior started to play again like 3 months ago

so Yay :P old school top 3

HAI NEO!

Maybe I'll get back into Surf again. And at least TRY to kill you. =P

Look who crawled out of the dust for this guy just to say hi xD

also:

Y u no try to kill me :(?

Jesus! NEO! WELCOME BACK! Long time no see. I hope to see you on surf some day :D

Oh and new fags, jesus... This guy really was the god on surf :P just gtfo if you don't know shit, or be nice as some and just welcome him.

I also have never seen nor heard of Rurkis hacking.

He had a pretty bad rep for being too good or something... That is what I remember.

Look who crawled out of the dust for this guy just to say hi xD

also:

Y u no try to kill me :(?

Lolol. I has been playing in the WCS2 server for the past like month for about 4 hours a day. XD I try to keel yew moar often if yew want.

Wow, I think the only reason I know your name is because you were always at the top of the rankings, and with some stupid ridiculous KDR. Welcome back.