Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

I'll just leave this here...

Karate? Karate is a sport. Not a martial art.

Come back with something more impressive than breathing heavily and doing kid's tricks.

He's actually doing Ishenryu(didn't spell it right)

Karate? Karate is a sport. Not a martial art.

Come back with something more impressive than breathing heavily and doing kid's tricks.

Karate is good (not horribly bad). And it is considered a martial art.

Just look at Balthazar do his Hadouken (I'd call it art):

wwjfhw.jpg

I watched the video one more time, just to see if there were any redeeming qualities.

What I saw:

> You're missing clothes.

> Another man keeps touching you

> You lay down on a bed

> He straddles you

> He pulls out something long and hard

> He keeps pulling it back and forth near your face

> All the while you're breathing heavily and making grunting sounds.

> The video gets posted on the internet

I can think of a profession just perfect for you.

Karate is good (not horribly bad). And it is considered a martial art.

Just look at Balthazar do his Hadouken (I'd call it art):

wwjfhw.jpg

It's considered a martial art, sure. But it's a sport. Any karate "master" would get wrecked by anyone in a real martial art.

He's actually doing Ishenryu(didn't spell it right)

Ah, someone mentioned karate above.

nafter 119 posts of people discussing fighting on a video game forum

In my defense, I had only declared my urge to stake him and set him on fire, as I do with every male Ginger.

In my defense, I had only declared my urge to stake him and set him on fire, as I do with every male Ginger.

Hmm, this may be a little late, although necessary.. I'm concerned as to what you do with these.. female gingers you fail to mention.

In any case, I was there at the demonstration, but I would have rather had continued to play TTT given that fact that it was something I would have rather done, not sure why. It's a minor feat of strength that was over-blown in this thread due to the ongoing drama between Balthazar and this forum's community members. If anyone is to blame on how this thread got to 10+ pages, it's the ill-conceived occupants of the specified forum that refuse to be the bigger man and put the entire subject down.

On that note, I probably haven't done any better by putting my two cents in, but Balth is my friend, so I am obligated to do so. :3

Disregarding the 12 year old mindset of "I can beat you up because I am better", I'll congratulate my friend once more here, as I was originally going to do.

I'm concerned as to what you do with these.. female gingers you fail to mention.

He captures them and gives them to me.

If anyone is to blame on how this thread got to 10+ pages, it's the ill-conceived occupants of the specified forum that refuse to be the bigger man and put the entire subject down.

To blame?

Hell, if you feel like it, I'd love to take all the credit, even though I didn't post until page four.

He captures them and gives them to me.

To blame?

Hell, if you feel like it, I'd love to take all the credit, even though I didn't post until page four.

This is true.. but

>Thanked 1,251 Times in 666 Posts

I have my reasons to believe otherwise.. ಠ_ಠ