Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

I'll just leave this here...

Congrats Proves nothing because I'm guessing if you hadn't tensed your muscles at the right moment that your back would be full of nails and you may have ended up paralyzed.Houdini was reclining on his couch after his performance, having an art student sketch him. When Whitehead came in and asked if it was true that Houdini could take any blow to the stomach, Houdini replied groggily in the affirmative. In this instance, he was hit three times before Houdini could tighten up his stomach muscles to avoid serious injury. Whitehead reportedly continued hitting Houdini several more times and Houdini acted as though he were in some pain

I'm guessing if you hadn't tensed your muscles at the right moment that your back would be full of nails

No shit sherlock.

The same way my dick is always hard before I bang your mom, because if it wasn't, shit would be flaccid and unsatisfying, just like a back full of nails.

(Although it ususally isn't very satisfying for me anyways.)

8d1332cde5fe980257c708a1b98a473274003de7.gifa

No shit sherlock.

The same way my dick is always hard before I bang your mom, because if it wasn't, shit would be flaccid and unsatisfying, just like a back full of nails.

(Although it ususally isn't very satisfying for me anyways.)

8d1332cde5fe980257c708a1b98a473274003de7.gifa

Now it just seems like you're asking for shit with threads like this.

That gif is fucking awesome though.

I am assuming that was you. Those noises you were making were pretty unnecessary. And I am so confused to the point of any of this was? Anyone can go on a bed of needles that has a basic balance ability because each needle will just distribute the weight evenly. And basically the same thing applies to the cement block being broken, the shock is absorbed by the needles. So I am confused what the point of this was lol. It was kind of cool, but I have seen this done and it was appealing when I was young, but now it is just pointless? No trolling intended, but seriously drink some milk or eat some food and gain some weight.

I am assuming that was you. Those noises you were making were pretty unnecessary. And I am so confused to the point of any of this was? Anyone can go on a bed of needles that has a basic balance ability because each needle will just distribute the weight evenly. And basically the same thing applies to the cement block being broken, the shock is absorbed by the needles. So I am confused what the point of this was lol. It was kind of cool, but I have seen this done and it was appealing when I was young, but now it is just pointless? No trolling intended, but seriously drink some milk or eat some food and gain some weight.

And here I thought you were a boxer.

Any fighter knows that exhaling when striking or being struck tightens your muscles and therefore increases the damage you are able to do or receive.

The breathing, which are the noises I assume you are noting, is me exhaling from the deepest of my core, it as previously stated, tightens my muscles and absorbs the hits pretty easily.

The shout as the sledgehammer is swung is based off the same principle. Tightens me up on impact, we are also trained to do it because when attacked, if we use the same kiai, or spirit shout, not only do we tighten our muscles for giving and receiving strikes, but that kind of roar can often confuse or scare attackers as well as attract unwanted attention to the attacker himself if people happen to be in a general proximity.

I am aware of the science behind it but it does hurt some, and it takes a lot of balls, it may distribute the weight evenly but they don't use dull nails lol. Shit's prickly. And concrete rubbing against your skin isn't silk either. You definitely feel the force of it.

Until you've done it and have actually felt it though, I must say, shut your dick.

Fuck all yall haters, entertaining to watch.
This,

If you're doing this to entertain an audience: Well Done

If you're doing this to prove your alpha gingerness: Not so much

This,

If you're doing this to entertain an audience: Well Done

If you're doing this to prove your alpha gingerness: Not so much

It was a demonstration for a lot of kids and their parents, btw.

It was a demonstration for a lot of kids and their parents, btw.
Then good, I'm sure they all thought it was really cool. I remember seeing things like that when I was younger, thought it was pretty sweet.

Even knowing that it wouldn't be very painful, I doubt it would be easy for anyone to lower themselves onto something they've always known as dangerous.

And here I thought you were a boxer.

Any fighter knows that exhaling when striking or being struck tightens your muscles and therefore increases the damage you are able to do or receive.

The breathing, which are the noises I assume you are noting, is me exhaling from the deepest of my core, it as previously stated, tightens my muscles and absorbs the hits pretty easily.

The shout as the sledgehammer is swung is based off the same principle. Tightens me up on impact, we are also trained to do it because when attacked, if we use the same kiai, or spirit shout, not only do we tighten our muscles for giving and receiving strikes, but that kind of roar can often confuse or scare attackers as well as attract unwanted attention to the attacker himself if people happen to be in a general proximity.

I am aware of the science behind it but it does hurt some, and it takes a lot of balls, it may distribute the weight evenly but they don't use dull nails lol. Shit's prickly. And concrete rubbing against your skin isn't silk either. You definitely feel the force of it.

Until you've done it and have actually felt it though, I must say, shut your dick.

LOL go to a real gym and watch fighters spar. We exhale hard not sound like we are orgasming or coughing up a furball. It takes balls if you are a pussy or do not know about basic physics. Props for doing it of course, but just saying I am not impressed. When you start breaking boards and concrete then post a video. But doing a "magic" trick is not impressive. Go to a boxing gym and find a welterweight or higher to do 100 jabs to your abs and see how far you get. After about 1 you'll prefer the concrete.

i remember when i laid on a bed of nails in 5th grade at the science museum... it was comfy :3

omg me 2! but really, I was thinking of posting this.

that was entertaining to watch, and I'm sure it would hurt a bit, I know I for one would probably never attempt this, so props.