Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

I'll just leave this here...

So uhh, I dunno, I just had a bit of Balth's eggs at 2 a.m. and they were absolutely delightful. This taking in consideration that I didn't even use salt or pepper on them either. Good stuff.

Okay so y'all can see my zombie apocalypse arsenal and quit bitching about guns and shit here's some fun photos we just took.

First couple are the AK minus the clip, we didn't put any ammo in any of the guns, cause we are safe mofos.

071811013532_01.jpg

071811013347_01.jpg

071811013428.jpg

071811014212.jpg

071811014137.jpg

071811014021.jpg

071811013732.jpg

071811014335.jpg

(As you can see, not a single fuck was given that day.)

I can't wait until they invent guns so we don't have to deal with people like you.
Now, if only we had laws so we didn't have to deal with people like you.

>mfw

Balth got you, ^ that was contradictory.

He did say he was a safe mofo...

and-on-that-gay-not-a-single-fuck-was-given.jpg

Your pupils look all dilated and scary while your holding that shotgun.

Well it was past 1 am and we have been having energy drinks and shit, I'm wired as fuck.

Making those faces was half the fun.

FeelsGoodMan.jpg

That's the fucking point.

You keep acting like you'd be the aggressor here.

>.<

I'm not trying to say I'd be the aggressor. What I am saying is:

Defensively or aggressively, I have quite an arsenal at my disposal; be it a physical one or one of weapons. People just don't seem to want to believe that, but as is most cases in the world, their ignorance would be their undoing, and it is of no loss to me.

I'm not trying to say I'd be the aggressor. What I am saying is:

Defensively or aggressively, I have quite an arsenal at my disposal; be it a physical one or one of weapons. People just don't seem to want to believe that, but as is most cases in the world, their ignorance would be their undoing, and it is of no loss to me.

What we're actually saying:

No one gives a fuck. No one would bother to teach a giraffe how to shoot anyway.

Thread's gettin' ridic with all his boyfriends (literally, in the case of Rune) backing him up.

images+%25283%2529.jpeg

It's cool though. It's hard to rag on me when I'm making valid points that people can't really say shit about. That's usually when people back a person up. I never talk to masa, backing me up was his own personal decision, because he is a thinking individual with his own ability to think for himself. Shit happens.

Oh and yeah. My buddy Rune is gay, problem?

I'm comfortable enough in my own sexuality to chill with gay people cause I'm not an asshole. He's a good friend and a cool guy, I couldn't give a fuck if he wants dick in his mouth or not, as long as he ain't trying to gank me while I'm sleeping and shit. He doesn't do that, so we get along great.

I know I like the vag and dem titties, and occasionally, dat ass. And that's enough for me.

And if I was gay too, not a single fuck would be given either.

One thing though, that is a pretty ridiculous amount of weapons. This and only this would be perfectly fine for me:

kjm9.jpg

I never talk to masa, backing me up was his own personal decision, because he is a thinking individual with his own ability to think for himself. Shit happens.

I'm glad we had this interaction. :D

This thread is getting ridiculous with all my boyfriends (literally, in the case of Goldentongue) backing him up.

Uhh well, I'm gay so I don't see how this is supposed to be offensive in any way.

Anyway, I fixed that for you: Grammatically and truthfully. I even color coded it homo-erotically for you too.

images+%25283%2529.jpeg

It's cool though. It's hard to rag on me when I'm making valid points that people can't really say shit about. That's usually when people back a person up. I never talk to masa, backing me up was his own personal decision, because he is a thinking individual with his own ability to think for himself. Shit happens.

Oh and yeah. My buddy Rune is gay, problem?

I'm comfortable enough in my own sexuality to chill with gay people cause I'm not an asshole. He's a good friend and a cool guy, I couldn't give a fuck if he wants dick in his mouth or not, as long as he ain't trying to gank me while I'm sleeping and shit. He doesn't do that, so we get along great.

I know I like the vag and dem titties, and occasionally, dat ass. And that's enough for me.

And if I was gay too, not a single fuck would be given either.

> Feign apathy

> Post multiple paragraphs.

> Feign apathy

> Post multiple paragraphs.

> Implying that you need to feign apathy to act like you have more important things in your life than a gaming clan.

EVERYONE MUST FUCKING CARE ABOUT SG. I AM GODDAMN GOLDENTONGUE. I AM BETTER THAN YOU AND I DON'T ONLY ACT LIKE IT, I KNOW IT.

Wish I would have saved that Steam convo. Suckle my taint, you brown-noser.

Jiu-Jitsu

first thing they basically teach you about Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu it pretty much only works on retards or people who dont know it. went through 3 months of the US Army combatives program and was Combatives level 3 certified I taught the shit my battalion had to learn I got to Punch SFC,SSG,SGT all of them in the face while they tried to obtain the clinch which is the whole thing with Jui-jitsu

MMA

Mixed Martial Arts. So you combined Muay Thai and Jiu-Jitsu into 1 category to make it sound cool.......

Muay Thai

Your one real offensive Martial art you "may or may not know"

Kung Fu

A completely Flashy martial art thats almost purely for showmanship

Kendo

Mordern day sword fighting with wooden swords generally made from bamboo shoots.

............................. You may want to leave before you further embarrass yourself

And so do I. You raged soooooo hard.

Quoting is a pain in the ass on my phone, not going to bother.

Raged so hard? You wish. I was owning your faggot ass up on every point you made.

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

............................. You may want to leave before you further embarrass yourself

>Implying I practice them as an art only.

>You're water.exe

You may want to leave before you further embarrass yourself.

oooo weee, I can feel the heat and tension in this thread, burning me up. Or maybe it's... dare I say it... Balth's hair.

Literally, that is like my 5th ginger hair joke in this thread. :D Can't stop LOL.