I'll just leave this here...

I'm a masochist
I'm a masochist
I'm a masochist
I'm a masochist

mas·och·ism

   [mas-uh-kiz-uhm, maz-] Show IPA

–noun

1. Psychiatry . the condition in which sexual gratification depends on suffering, physical pain, and humiliation.

You guys are idiots, you look this as if it is something I do once or twice a week for an hour or so then just go home and don't do shit.

This is stuff I do everyday for several hours, shit I've been training for, for over 8 years now.

You can believe what you want but I don't see any of you coming at me.

THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND, THEY DON'T LIVE AS HARD AS YOU DO. Lemme tell people this, he lives 24/7 with head ON FIRE. I'd love to see others top that.

mas·och·ism

–noun

1. Psychiatry . the condition in which sexual gratification depends on suffering, physical pain, and humiliation.

Oh. I didn't understand that I was helping Balth jerk his meat until you posted that. Now I feel awkward. I'm gonna go.

I don't know what protective gear you are talking about gloves are important to last 10 rounds or else we can constantly break our hands and without mouth guards I would be knocking out everyones teeth and my own would be gone too.

Many a karatefag has walked into our gym saw us bashing each others skulls in and walked out. I said defensive martial arts for a reason. I'll box the fuck out of your sensei fuck yeah. I didn't read what you wrote about whatever, so I just sumed it up with the word "Chi" not even sure if you used it, but it worked for what I meant.

so 12 minutes? Compared to a 3 minute 10 rounds boxing fight which is 30 minutes? And during tournaments where there are up to 4 matches. So could be up to 2 hours of brutal head bashing?

Tournaments for karate can be quite longer than your boxing bullshit.

Anyways. To the red text.

>mfw brain damage

>mfw you post here

>mfw I understand now

I wish there was a grand tournament of martial arts/any type of weaponless combat where you could match up hundreds of fighters even if they practiced different fighting styles (ex. a boxer v. a karate guy) just like in Dragonball Z. Then Shadow and Balthazar could fight and shit would be so cash :cool:

He would be knocked out within the first minute that itself is over estimating. And we do that it is called street fighting.

Tournaments for karate can be quite longer than your boxing bullshit.

Anyways. To the red text.

>mfw brain damage

>mfw you post here

>mfw I understand now

LOL the actual contact time in boxing is much more than karate tournaments.

What this all boils down to is some derp implying he's going to reach through our computers and kick our asses through the internet.

Here, the only weapons you've got are words, and god you fucking suck with those.

What this all boils down to is some derp implying he's going to reach through our computers and kick our asses through the internet.

Here, the only weapons you've got are words, and god you fucking suck with those.

I didn't say I was going to reach through the internet, learn to read dumbass. I said I don't see any of you coming at me so shut your dick.

I don't see you coming at me, Goldenpussy.

LOL the actual contact time in boxing is much more than karate tournaments.

>Implying that it's a good thing.

He would be knocked out within the first minute that itself is over estimating. And we do that it is called street fighting.

Again, come at me then bro, you wouldn't want a street fight rofl. You should pamper yourself and just go in the ring you'll have a better chance of getting out unharmed if you have your pretty little hand protectors and your pink mouth guard.

ITT: one video of mediocre feat of (strength, if you could call it that..) and 3 pages of balth claiming that what he does is so hardcore whilst everyone else just laughs at him for it.

seriously, this is so dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post

I'm a masochist

I'm a masochist

I'm a masochist

I'm a masochist

mas·och·ism

–noun

Balth no one likes you here cause you went from decent to complete troll once your recruit thread got accepted

You guys are idiots, you look this as if it is something I do once or twice a week for an hour or so then just go home and stop eating my own shit.

This is shit I've been eating everyday for several hours, shit I've been eating for over 8 years now.

You can believe what you want but I don't see any of you coming at me.

Again, come at me then bro, you wouldn't want a street fight rofl. You should pamper yourself and just go in the ring you'll have a better chance of getting out unharmed if you have your pretty little hand protectors and your pink mouth guard.

The fact you are saying come at me bro makes me laugh like we all live down the street from each other. In a street fight I would put you in a coma. In a boxing match I'd make you shit yourself. Either way I am cocky and that is because I am an amazing boxer. You on the other hand do magic tricks....

Oh man this is pure comedy. Martial art sports aren't better than one another, it all relies on the fighter themselves. Karate isn't better or worse than boxing, they are different. The fighting all depends on how the fighter utilizes the skills he learned. Unless people made perfect clones of themselves and trained the clone in the other fighting style, this dispute would never end. As for Balth fighting shadow, that can be settled, but only in real life. It would determine who is the better fighter, not which sport is the better (more strong) sport?

The fact you are saying come at me bro makes me laugh like we all live down the street from each other. In a street fight I would put you in a coma. In a boxing match I'd make you shit yourself. Either way I am cocky and that is because I am an amazing boxer. You on the other hand do magic tricks....

Right because the MMA people in the UFC is magic tricks. And boxing too then.

You talk like I only do karate.

I mix all of my fighting when I fight, it makes me dynamic and it makes me very unpredictable. If you're as good a boxer as you say you should have the money to take a casual drive up to NY buddy.

glhf being bad.

rNxaNAm_fWQ

Depends on skill though. And what type of karate. Doing magic is a pretty weak form of karate.

TED U STOLE MY FUCKING VIDEO HAHAHA

@ BALTH. I do Muay thai, kenpo, and plan to do jujitsu, but not laying on needles and coughing up hairballs.

Go to YouTube. Search boxer vs karate. Find suitable video. Pretend shadow is boxer and balth is karateka. Winner takes all

Go to google. Search "effectiveness of karate against someone in an unknown location hundreds of miles away".

Right because the MMA people in the UFC is magic tricks. And boxing too then.

You talk like I only do karate.

I mix all of my fighting when I fight, it makes me dynamic and it makes me very unpredictable. If you're as good a boxer as you say you should have the money to take a casual drive up to NY buddy.

glhf being bad.

So what your doing is trying to combine multiple fighting styles which have no synergy and making yourself more susceptible of being overpowered by an opponent

rNxaNAm_fWQ

LOL.

First off: Those karate fighters are fucking white belts how lulzy is that.

Get a black belt in there and lets see.

They had terrible foot work and it didn't even look like they were trying to hit them, they had no aggression, and didn't get in close, just kept running back, which was fucking retarded.

Find me something good.

Nubs.

rNxaNAm_fWQ

Depends on skill though. And what type of karate. Doing magic is a pretty weak form of karate.

TED U STOLE MY FUCKING VIDEO HAHAHA

That karate guy (after watching it further changed to karate guys) probably lost because he doesn't know how to strike properly, or was weak and couldn't strike with enough power. Plus they were white belts (beginners). Not saying all white belts suck, but it is a possibility or tip off telling us that they haven't honed in their skills. Box ing is nasty, and so is Karate. They are 2 completely different things.

That's comparing :

apples-and-oranges1.jpg

It boils down to the sheer might and skills of the fighter.

It's fitting.

iStock_000003237600Small.jpg