Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

I'll just leave this here...

Any fighter knows that exhaling when striking or being struck tightens your muscles and therefore increases the damage you are able to do or receive.

So... who was hitting you while you were exhaling? I didn't see anyone, cept for the 1-2 punches that guy threw.

LOL go to a real gym and watch fighters spar. We exhale hard not sound like we are orgasming or coughing up a furball. It takes balls if you are a pussy or do not know about basic physics. Props for doing it of course, but just saying I am not impressed. When you start breaking boards and concrete then post a video. But doing a "magic" trick is not impressive. Go to a boxing gym and find a welterweight or higher to do 100 jabs to your abs and see how far you get. After about 1 you'll prefer the concrete.

You talk like I don't do anything else; you must not think very much.

I have my friends punch me in the stomach when they are angry to help condition me because it makes them feel better and it helps me out. It's no big deal to me. I'm a masochist, I enjoy pain, it's why I love to fight. Punch me in the stomach all day I wont give no fuck. I'm not trying to look bad ass I'm just stating a fact.

Also, I can go back to work tomorrow and take a picture of my locker filled with the 6-7 boards I've broken within the last three weeks. (Breaks such as chops, spinning kicks, and my favorite, hook kick) I also broke one minutes before I even did the bed of nails. So yeah.

L2information before you throw words around like that.

Edit: Also, l2martial arts people.

So... who was hitting you while you were exhaling? I didn't see anyone, cept for the 1-2 punches that guy threw.

If you listen, you hear my sensei say that I am doing the ancient 'kata' Sanchin. Kata means form. Katas are ways for us to physically and mentally improve ourselves by improving technique and in the case of Sanchin Kata, strengthen the muscles.

We perform this kata with tense muscles almost the entire time, except when shifting stances, which is basically a work out without weights, working the muscles like that, tightening while performing movements, makes your muscles stronger, not bigger like weights do, but stronger still. Therefore during all times we are tightening the muscles we use the hard breathing.

Again people, know what you are talking about before you start throwing words around please.

You talk like I don't do anything else; you must not think very much.

I have my friends punch me in the stomach when they are angry to help condition me because it makes them feel better and it helps me out. It's no big deal to me. I'm a masochist, I enjoy pain, it's why I love to fight. Punch me in the stomach all day I wont give no fuck. I'm not trying to look bad ass I'm just stating a fact.

Also, I can go back to work tomorrow and take a picture of my locker filled with the 6-7 boards I've broken within the last three weeks. (Breaks such as chops, spinning kicks, and my favorite, hook kick) I also broke one minutes before I even did the bed of nails. So yeah.

L2information before you throw words around like that.

I have my friends punch me in the stomach when they are angry
Go to a boxing gym and find a welterweight or higher to do 100 jabs to your abs and see how far you get.

l2READ. Your friend /= Boxers. You wouldn't last no matter how much you enjoy it. You look as though if someone threw a rock at you your body would shatter. I never had respect for defensive "martial arts" or pretty much anything that is not aggressive. The whole chi and whatever shit is pussy as hell. GO meditate in a meadow instead of acting like you fight. Taking a picture of broken wood would proof as much as that video did, nothing. Go video tape yourself doing it pretty sure you would of though to try to impress your "fans" here.

This is really not directed towards you I think anyone who does fairy ass martial arts is a pussy. The fact they say they fight people when what they really do is strike each other 1 or 2 times makes me want to ROID RAGE.

NEAT TRICK BRO!

I respect you now, we have a common interest. They have a bed of nails at the kids science center where I live, and I thought that shit was so cash when I was nine years old. But ya know, without all homo-eroticism and stuff. It's just not appropriate around children.

l2READ. Your friend /= Boxers. You wouldn't last no matter how much you enjoy it. You look as though if someone threw a rock at you your body would shatter. I never had respect for defensive "martial arts" or pretty much anything that is not aggressive. The whole chi and whatever shit is pussy as hell. GO meditate in a meadow instead of acting like you fight. Taking a picture of broken wood would proof as much as that video did, nothing. Go video tape yourself doing it pretty sure you would of though to try to impress your "fans" here.

This is really not directed towards you I think anyone who does fairy ass martial arts is a pussy. The fact they say they fight people when what they really do is strike each other 1 or 2 times makes me want to ROID RAGE.

You talk about martial arts like they are all the same rofl.

First of all, we don't meditate, or do shit with 'chi' so again, L2INFORMATION BROSKI.

If you're going to make fun of people for not being 'Aggressive', well, sorry for having common sense, we generally don't just walk the streets looking for fights.

At black belt level we fight without any protective gear whatsoever, not even gloves or mouth guards, like you dumb boxers do. And we don't give a fuck. And we do things like, 1 man spars 6 people in a row for 2 minutes each with no break in between.

People get bruised, people get hurt, it's all in the way of making your body a weapon.

Again, any good fighter knows that size is of little importance. Look at Bruce Lee, he was smaller than me, but I bet you wouldn't fuck with him would you? Maybe if you were mentally retarded or just that full of yourself, which it seems you are.

Your ignorance and arrogance when it comes to fighting is almost unprecedented it seems. I guess it's guys like you that make sure guys like me always win the fight.

With that mind set, you'll get smoked by any martial artist any day probably.

Oh and I'm pretty sure there is a video of me doing some of the breaks, but if you're extra full of yourself you can come at my Sensei; he breaks 4 boards with a spinning kick.

Quick lesson:

One board = One Human Rib.

Four Boards = One Elephant Rib

So...good luck with that.

You talk about martial arts like they are all the same rofl.

First of all, we don't meditate, or do shit with 'chi' so again, L2INFORMATION BROSKI.

If you're going to make fun of people for not being 'Aggressive', well, sorry for having common sense, we generally don't just walk the streets looking for fights.

At black belt level we fight without any protective gear whatsoever, not even gloves or mouth guards, like you dumb boxers do. And we don't give a fuck. And we do things like, 1 man spars 6 people in a row for 2 minutes each with no break in between.

People get bruised, people get hurt, it's all in the way of making your body a weapon.

Again, any good fighter knows that size is of little importance. Look at Bruce Lee, he was smaller than me, but I bet you wouldn't fuck with him would you? Maybe if you were mentally retarded or just that full of yourself, which it seems you are.

Your ignorance and arrogance when it comes to fighting is almost unprecedented it seems. I guess it's guys like you that make sure guys like me always win the fight.

With that mind set, you'll get smoked by any martial artist any day probably.

Oh and I'm pretty sure there is a video of me doing some of the breaks, but if you're extra full of yourself you can come at my Sensei; he breaks 4 boards with a spinning kick.

Quick lesson:

One board = One Human Rib.

Four Boards = One Elephant Rib

So...good luck with that.

I can't wait until they invent guns so we don't have to deal with people like you.

I can't wait until they invent guns so we don't have to deal with people like you.

lol this argument again. Oh boy. Glad to see people don't learn, or read, or remember things apparently.

>mfw you're walking around the streets with your gun unholstered with the safety off awake 24/7 so that you can shoot at the ready.

You probably wouldn't be walking around very long like that.

And if you don't get what I mean, then by all means say so, I'd love to spell it out because I know reading can be so, so hard for you sometimes.

At black belt level we fight without any protective gear whatsoever, not even gloves or mouth guards, like you dumb boxers do. And we don't give a fuck.

That's because you're not fighting. What you're doing choreographed dance.

>mfw you're walking around the streets with your gun unholstered with the safety off awake 24/7 so that you can shoot at the ready.

>mfw you don't need to be and anyone who knows what they're doing with a gun will kill a martial artist almost every time they are in a conflict unless they're put in some kind of ridiculous hypothetical scenario

I wish there was a grand tournament of martial arts/any type of weaponless combat where you could match up hundreds of fighters even if they practiced different fighting styles (ex. a boxer v. a karate guy) just like in Dragonball Z. Then Shadow and Balthazar could fight and shit would be so cash :cool:

Original Thread: Cool video, you make nice sounds as you pull your hands towards your body.

More interesting off shoot conversation in this thread:

I'm pretty sure that all the defensive combat skills you're learning in what looks like a karate class (or are you the sensei teaching the little kids?) will fail as soon as the attacker is inside your range. But of course you're trained to run away. Cause you have a pretty skinny neck. Long too. Looks like a nice thing to grab a hold of with an arm.

That's because you're not fighting. What you're doing choreographed dance.

Ummm....

JESUS CHRIST I WISH PEOPLE WOULD POST IN HERE AFTER GETTING WELL INFORMED HOLY FUCK BALLS.

For the billionth time.

L2Information.

It's no fucking dance dumbass.

If our sparring is a dance then so is Shadow's boxing.

We don't fucking tell each other "OH YEAH I'M GONNA HIT YOU THERE NOW."

And shit like that. It's actual full contact punching and kicking in which one person is trying to beat the other. Jesus. If you're going to try to make fun of the shit I do, one of you could actually get the god damn information correct for fucks sake.

Edit:

Original Thread: Cool video, you make nice sounds as you pull your hands towards your body.

More interesting off shoot conversation in this thread:

I'm pretty sure that all the defensive combat skills you're learning in what looks like a karate class (or are you the sensei teaching the little kids?) will fail as soon as the attacker is inside your range. But of course you're trained to run away. Cause you have a pretty skinny neck. Long too. Looks like a nice thing to grab a hold of with an arm.

Riiight. Yes I teach, that style specifically.

But I also participate in:

Boxing

Jiu-Jitsu

MMA

Muay Thai

Kung Fu

Kendo

Also, for further about the firearms bullshit.

I've been in various gun clubs and have won awards for my shooting, so come at me.

I liked the part where you said "HOOOoooo".

And the part at 0:00 when your hair caught on fire.

I'm pretty sure that all the defensive combat skills will fail as soon as the attacker is inside your range.
EXACTLY, BECAUSE KARATE IS MOST EFFECTIVE WHEN YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH YOUR OPPONENT. ONCE YOU CAN ACTUALLY TOUCH THE PERSON YOU ARE FIGHTING, YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF KARATE IS USELESS

You guys are idiots, you look this as if it is something I do once or twice a week for an hour or so then just go home and don't do shit.

This is stuff I do everyday for several hours, shit I've been training for, for over 8 years now.

You can believe what you want but I don't see any of you coming at me.

It took a lot of searching, some back-tracing, and web detective work, but I did eventually find a video of Balthazar sparring.

I must admit, I'm rather impressed.

Well the neck is the correct length, the limbs are appropriately skinny, and the spotted skin is there... but the hair... the hair is brown. But they are trying to stick each other's heads up their butts. So maybe that's where the brown comes from. In fact. You're right. I see it now. It is him.

Again, I don't see anyone coming at me, so talk shit after you do.

But then again if you come at me you might be the brown one after I shit on you.

It's good to take pride in whatever you do, if I were you I really wouldn't care what other people think.

I know what you mean, but it's not about what they think, it's about the fact that they aren't thinking. They don't know anything they are talking about, and actually think it's true. And the ignorance is just rampant like the fucking black plague back in the middle ages. It's no wonder the world is going up in flames, people are just getting dumber and more ignorant.

EXACTLY, BECAUSE KARATE IS MOST EFFECTIVE WHEN YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH YOUR OPPONENT. ONCE YOU CAN ACTUALLY TOUCH THE PERSON YOU ARE FIGHTING, YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF KARATE IS USELESS

Sorry for confusing you, I see 3 ranges:

Outside of range - techniques ineffective

At the appropriate range

Inside of range - techniques ineffective

You guys are idiots, you look this as if it is something I do once or twice a week for an hour or so then just go home and don't do shit.

This is stuff I do everyday for several hours, shit I've been training for, for over 8 years now.

You've been doing this shit for 8 years and you havent realized how much of a scam it is?

I genuinely feel sorry for your parents.

I don't know what protective gear you are talking about gloves are important to last 10 rounds or else we can constantly break our hands and without mouth guards I would be knocking out everyones teeth and my own would be gone too.

Many a karatefag has walked into our gym saw us bashing each others skulls in and walked out. I said defensive martial arts for a reason. I'll box the fuck out of your sensei fuck yeah. I didn't read what you wrote about whatever, so I just sumed it up with the word "Chi" not even sure if you used it, but it worked for what I meant.

not even gloves or mouth guards, like you dumb boxers do. And we don't give a fuck. And we do things like, 1 man spars 6 people in a row for 2 minutes each with no break in between.

so 12 minutes? Compared to a 3 minute 10 rounds boxing fight which is 30 minutes? And during tournaments where there are up to 4 matches. So could be up to 2 hours of brutal head bashing?

When you've got nothing else going for you...