Sign in to follow this  
Guest J_MaFia

Before I go...

Guest J_MaFia
Hey guys, I think Jmafia wants people to know he's leaving.

Had to log in to reply to this stupid fuck.

Saw a picture lol'd "Thought who can I share it with? Boom it hit me. sG" :D

and I lol'd @ the neg reps. As I said before I'm not mad I lost it. I mad I waisted to months playing TTT non stop to make people happy then lose it lol. Feel used in a way. But yeah peace nwords Lmao.

Guest J_MaFia
go away.

you don't need two threads saying you're leaving.

Why you so stuck up bitch lmao. I saw a pic, wanted to share it. It's funny as fuck, go fuck you're E boyfriend.

Surely you should have just realised that this thread is the whole idea of being on the forums?

Sharing things and opinions with people. What's the point in leaving if you thought of doing this thread? It just shows that you actually do want to be here. I don't think anyone hates you, I certainly don't. I really don't care whether you stay or go, but don't stay and make multiple threads saying that you're going if you don't go.

Why you so stuck up bitch lmao. I saw a pic, wanted to share it. It's funny as fuck, go fuck you're E boyfriend.

And it's such a wonder why you lost SO.

Can't tell you how glad I am I voted you the worst, but chances are my vote wasn't even necessary.

Guest J_MaFia
Surely you should have just realised that this thread is the whole idea of being on the forums?

Sharing things and opinions with people. What's the point in leaving if you thought of doing this thread? It just shows that you actually do want to be here. I don't think anyone hates you, I certainly don't. I really don't care whether you stay or go, but don't stay and make multiple threads saying that you're going if you don't go.

daww so sweet lol, <3 beefy. I am acutally done with sG but this picture is incredibly funny that I posted it

Didint mean no trouble just most of sG is quick to talk shit and not expect anyone to fucking get mad. Anyways yeah, pic made me laugh enjoy it :P

Guest J_MaFia
And it's such a wonder why you lost SO.

Can't tell you how glad I am I voted you the worst, but chances are my vote wasn't even necessary.

Who gives a fuck lol. God you're the biggest fucking faggot in this community lol. You sit on your chair all day and post shit for rep and thanks and for what? A big green bar? Get a life you fucking loser lmao. If I ever met you I'd do worst to you then that latin king member did to you, Scrawny nigga.

However I am Happy I lost it and left this community, makein alot more moves with my free time Thanks for that.

Who gives a fuck lol. God you're the biggest fucking faggot in this community lol. You sit on your chair all day and post shit for rep and thanks and for what? A big green bar? Get a life you fucking loser lmao. If I ever met you I'd do worst to you then that latin king member did to you, Scrawny nigga.

Bwahahaha. I didn't think anyone was dumb enough to believe that story I gave for how I got my name. I forgot all about it. And how much time did you spend on TTT for nothing, as you put it?

Guest J_MaFia
why... are you still... posting.. if you were done.. you'd stop.

Cause I'm Jmafia.

@Golden Point being I'd still fuck you up.

However I am Happy I lost it and left this community, makein alot more moves with my free time Thanks for that.

If you were a member, you would know just how fucking amazing a person that GT is.

Dear god the choreography back than makes me cry from laughter.

I don't know what happened. Why you left, or what got people to hate you. But you're not the mafia I remember. You were a nice guy on top of your game but you're getting people on the internet get to you. Stop being so immature I hope you understand how many people liked you here from what I saw and now people don't give a flying fuck. I lost a lot of respect for you bud, you shouldn't have done what you have done. Bye.