Sign in to follow this  
Frvwfr3

Ultimate Immunity

Needs to be in shopmenu.

Special-> Necklace of immunity.

16000$

Some races its worth spending 16k (lurker)

in order to not get hit once by chain lightning etc.

PRO TIP: You shouldn't play lurker in crackhouse :P

You shouldn't be in chain lightning range with lurker...

It was vegas that prompted me to put this. And when there are 3 floors directly on top of each other, and one person walking on second floor spamming ulti, not much you can do about it.

But im talking in general, it needs to be buyable for several reason..

Pro Tip: If you don't like it, don't play it.

An ultimate immune item would be OP for some races like Zombie or Savage if you can't use roots

So you go judge.. Theres like 80 ways to counter a zombie.... but remember, its 16k. So its not like everybody would have it every round....

I'm pretty sure I had a discussion with Yiyas about this, he said that he won't include an ulti immunity item in the shopmenu because a good number of races rely on their ultimate to be any good. As for getting hit by Chain Lightning on Lurker, you just have to suck it up and deal with it or switch off the race.

I'm pretty sure I had a discussion with Yiyas about this, he said that he won't include an ulti immunity item in the shopmenu because a good number of races rely on their ultimate to be any good. As for getting hit by Chain Lightning on Lurker, you just have to suck it up and deal with it or switch off the race.

Or get expertise and survive the chain lightning.

As has been posted 3 times now... No need

True it's a bitch, but the ideal that "oh it's only 16k..". Well It actually is not that hard to get 16k.., I regularly run out of shit to buy on infected and am left with just compiling money until a) i die, b) I have 16k..

So yeah..., As much as i'd love this, i'd still hate it. If you do not like ultimates, go keldon or some other gay ass ulti blocking race :/. Oh and you do not need roots to take out a zombie, you can effectively do it with a barrel LOL.

The fact that admins give out cash every time they lose all their items makes getting shit like this incredibly easy.

inb4 two newest items cost 16k

Considering you just need one person to change to an ult immune race on crackhouse to fix all your woes, I find this argument very invalid.

Besides, that item would just be gay, I'm sorry.

The fact that admins give out cash every time they lose all their items makes getting shit like this incredibly easy.

inb4 two newest items cost 16k

I have actually noticed this. Admins do seem to give out money after saying "Ohhh I just lost a bet!" or dying after a large killing spree...

Not insinuating anything, just stating :3

But I mean the point still does stand.. Some races are just incredibly weak to ultimates.. :/

I guess its not gonna change, but it sucks nonetheless..

Typically speaking if there is large scale complaints of someone clutching... yup that makes sense for them to do it. Also they give it when they like, when they need it or w/e.

So you go judge.. Theres like 80 ways to counter a zombie.... but remember, its 16k. So its not like everybody would have it every round....

COMING FROM THE MAN WHO WANTED TO "DE-BUFF" ZOMBIE. YEA OK

Sign in to follow this