Sign in to follow this  
Oracion

Malice, The Forsaken Warrior

Name: Malice, Forsaken Warrior

Original Idea

Knife Race

Level 3000

Restrictions: No boots of speed or health.

Notes: Race starts with Kevlar set. Meant to be a tankish type race and thus is slow, so keep in mind how easy it would be to punish this race before we say "It's skills are OP".

Six skills, ten levels each.

Damnation - A curse of the devil. (Grants 10 hp/level)

Scarred Armor - Armor scarred to my body. (Grants 5% damage immunity/level)

Rigid Blade - My only partner in this life. (100% chance to deal an extra 4 damage/level with a right click.)

Shadowed Helm - My veil of pain. (Grants 3%/level evade to headshots)

War Cry - Know my pain. (Ability, 20 second cooldown. When used, knocks enemies backwards within a certain range. Range increases with level, distance of knockback is same.)

Rage of the Damned - Fall into the despair I hold. (Ultimate, 30 second cooldown. Available at level 30. When used you gain a 3%/level burst of speed for ten seconds and immunity to slows/stuns. ROOTS CAN STILL AFFECT YOU. At max level you passively gain a 20% speed boost for the race.)

Expertise - Starts at level 80. Your immunities and evades are increased by 1%/level up to level 90. At level 100, your knife +damage is increased to a max of 60.)

Tenative on the expertise. Take note of the ult and what can counter it and it's natural slowness to everything. It's still very vulnerable until it gets it's ultimate.

Interesting take on the evasion to only headshots, I think it should be higher. If you want it to be slower than most knife races, just normal speed? Moving onto that this race probably won't have long jump, thus making this race hard to level. I'd say almost underpowered, because most knife races on WCS1 sort of get eaten alive if they have no invisibility or some way to get to their target fast. 200HP will only last maybe 1 to 2 extra seconds, mind you it is possible to kill a zombie in about 7-10 shots to the head

You also have to take into effect all the immunity it has. I mean, if it can buy longjump and use it's ult, it basically can jump on someone and stay there. Besides the fact it'll have headshot %reduction and evade, it's kinda big.

Then again, a roots would still bone it hard, so I see your point.

I can't totally say how well it'd work until it's in play, but as it stands here in my mind I think it's kinda OP.

I really like this suggestion, especially the rigid blade skill. Although the race does seem a bit overpowered, considering all of the level 3000 players are pretty skilled with the knife and this race gives a LOT of abilities. Perhaps make it a low level "super-race" like FlamePred.

Making it a low level "super race" doesn't restrict level 3000 players from using it you know xP

The point of me making higher races is for people to work for it, cause it's not too too bad to get levels now with people and their levels on some races.

I suggest bumping the race level up to 3250 or 3500.

Reason: Well, we don't have many 3k+. And this seems like it would do nicely with a higher level limit :D.