Sign in to follow this  
Prosak

So i had sex

and she was a virgin and i was like "cool i am too"

and i spent 30 minutes convincing her to give it up and then i did and then i fucked her for like 30 minutes and then i fucking left her and said i was someone else by anther name and go to U of Florida, and was like this is only a one night stand and now im ignoring her texts asking why and laughing at her

Guest J_MaFia

Smash and move on, it's what aplaya does.

Just because she had an orgasm 3 times definitely does not make you God. A female can orgasm many more times than that during one fuck. She probably gets herself off alone better than that.

For two, you don't even know if it was real. Maybe she originally wanted to make you feel special because it was your first as well.

And third, total dick move. I hope you get an STD.

and she was a virgin and i was like "cool i am too"

and i spent 30 minutes convincing her to give it up and then i did and then i fucked her for like 30 minutes and then i fucking left her and said i was someone else by anther name and go to U of Florida, and was like this is only a one night stand and now im ignoring her texts asking why and laughing at her

I feel very sorry for you.

Prosak if your story is true, you have just became a fucking legend lol.

And you.

Smash and move on, it's what aplaya does.

And you.

bam bam, thank you ma'am

and be off on your merry way

And you.

i love how everyone is doing pro-females things on here, its entertaining, yea it was a dick move so what and

it was NOT my first time ive had many more i lied about that to her to convince her

furthermore girls are rather dumb

fuckbitchsgetmoney.jpg

Lol get on my level, I’ve lasted for two hours and made this girl cum 11 times. By the time we were done I was puking from so much work, the bed was soaking wet, she couldn’t stand up her legs were shaking so bad she would collapse when she tried to stand up, her pussy looked like it got hit by a truck and was tore, she was bleeding (not that heavily) and I couldn’t ketch my breath, couldnt stop sweating and had a pounding headache for 15minutes afterwards. I almost killed us both not to mention my dick was raw for about 4 days. And I’ve done this plenty of times before, when I take opiates it makes me last forever. Just like a hard night of drinking. But taking the V card and bouncing that’s pretty cruel dude, imagine if the girl you really like took your shit and never hit you up again. You would think you where fucking terrible at it and then have intimacy issues for the rest of your life. Damn dude that’s harsh.

What really happened: You begged all night at the icecream social for a bj, she kept saying she had a cold sore and would give you herps. So, you continued to derp and when she finnally gave in, she laughed so hard at the size of your pecker, she made double extra sure to rub her crusty lip scab on your pee pee.

True story bro!

So feeling hurt, you desided to come to the sG forums and post a thread that would surely land you some cred. Grats bro! but your shits still mini!