Sign in to follow this  
BLiNDBoi

Drow Queen

I think the original was better, but needs to not be a complete blind for the other team. In other words, you know how the Drow's teammates could see with some darkness? Both teams should be able to see like that. That way it can act as an effective smoke, helping to cover doorways and take away snipers.

I changed it from before because people had different results with the "ocean" sprite it uses for the "walls", which either turns it into a white wireframe or doesn't show at all.

Works well now, and the ult looks cool. I still think my method would have been better though D:

I'm not sure, but every so often it seems like Zeratul still breaks. Not sure if this still happens now or if anyone else can corroborate.

I don't really understand why you would have a race HINDER your on teammates because of a race a teammate is on. Just to put things into perspective, have you ever seen any ability in a MMO that has a negative effect on teammates for a benefit for oneself? (i relate to MMOs because developers put A LOT of time into them to make money and keep things balanced, and have the most experience with them)

Weird how I've never seen any advertising for that game. anyways, Drow queen makes me rage.

Funny, because Drow's origin is D&D.

Now I really dislike the glitchieness of this race. On Italy for example, I ran across the issue of being inside the ward while being inside a empty CT spawn. Basically I was running into ghost wards of blinds, which seemed to last and only appear when the other guy on the other team dropped the ward. This however still affected lurker/zeratul pistol/knife visibility.

Well what I am talking about is something completely different. No ward that can be seen from range but you can walk into it and get the same affect. I doubt I'm the only one who has encountered this.

Well what I am talking about is something completely different. No ward that can be seen from range but you can walk into it and get the same affect. I doubt I'm the only one who has encountered this.

Where you randomly go blind (full or almost-full black) if you move forward, then when you move back your vision goes back to normal? I've seen it happen a couple of times but I figured it was just because I was under a drow queen ult or something, never really figured out what it was. It's only happened to me a couple times, and never for very long, so it doesn't really bother me.

Where you randomly go blind (full or almost-full black) if you move forward, then when you move back your vision goes back to normal? I've seen it happen a couple of times but I figured it was just because I was under a drow queen ult or something, never really figured out what it was. It's only happened to me a couple times, and never for very long, so it doesn't really bother me.

It bothered the shit out of me because it seemed to be zonal and of course would not go away until the ultimate duration was over.

Sign in to follow this