Sign in to follow this  
BLiNDBoi

Drow Queen

A couple things regarding this recently publicly released race. The ultimate is really lame and lasts too long with such a large radius. Number two if this race continues to be public there needs specific rules. Mainly regarding objectives, for example Cloudrunner lamely defused the bomb inside the blind bubble. Thirdly, I think the ultimate should only impair the vision not a blind, that or some other restriction that needs TBA.

/Rage race thread

I don't even know whos bright idea it was to release half of the races that were realeased. Drow Queen needs to gtfo.

And I agree that the black shithole of doom should be vision impaired, not completely blinding people. I mean come on, that's just complete bullshit.

The ulti immune should also be taken off that race.

MAKES ME FUCKING RAGE SO MUCHHHHHH

I don't even know whos bright idea it was to release half of the races that were realeased. Drow Queen needs to gtfo.

And I agree that the black shithole of doom should be vision impaired, not completely blinding people. I mean come on, that's just complete bullshit.

The ulti immune should also be taken off that race.

MAKES ME FUCKING RAGE SO MUCHHHHHH

I released them. Just FYI. And if there is changes to be made to it then it will happen.

Drow Queen has always made me want to leave the game whenever someone with access to it used it. Races should be fun to try to counter, not aggravating to play against.

Drow Queen has always made me want to leave the game whenever someone with access to it used it. Races should be fun to try to counter, not aggravating to play against.

*cough* savage?

Anyway, yeah drow is a bit rediculous :/. Nearly impossible to counter anyone on enemy team who is inside of this. As well as makes it a pita to kill defusers...

So, possibly revamp it, so instead of total blind, it impairs vision to say, 80% blind(as teammates are 50% impaired when inside of yours)

Lmao sketch. Don't bring Savage into this conversation spell! Drow can be fun to mess around with but I see thorgot's point. Maps like Crackhouse can be a pain when the t's have a drow.

This race has always been overpowered, I don't know why Yiyas hasn't made any changes to it since every time Chuck uses it everyone complains. It should be darkness like Duststorm level. Total darkness for only one team is bawww.

Its not so much over powered as it is obnoxious as hell. it impairs teammates and enemies vision. And yes, I just rage quit off wcs1 because dastan was on it.

Lmao sketch. Don't bring Savage into this conversation spell! Drow can be fun to mess around with but I see thorgot's point. Maps like Crackhouse can be a pain when the t's have a drow.

bro, the race needs to be fixed period. As evident by your fucking spam of it on italy today, it is just obnoxious as fuck. If it is kept, it needs to have rules put into place to prevent use ontop of objectives, and be treated like a ward.

Or we could lower the cooldown from something like "lasts 20 seconds of my 30 sec cooldown" maybe make it a 50 seconds cooldown for lasting 20 sec? or maybe lasting 15 sec for a 40 sec cooldown max?

I know it is annoying, but I enjoy using RADAR to kill peepz in it :) I mean if you have a basic idea of where you were couldn't you just do your best to only turn side to side? I've killed Ion a few times while he is the one putting out the bubble.

Do what you want cause a pirate is free......

I use the darkness to my advantage. Like in italy when dastan would use that skill I would run up on the house and just throw my crit nades. Though one time he got a crazy hs on me lmao.

I think drow queen's ultimate should be complete darkness for EVERYBODY. So it's more like an escape tool or a rushing tool rather as a 'kill everything in my ultimate'

In addition with a longer cooldown of course.

I think drow queen's ultimate should be complete darkness for EVERYBODY. So it's more like an escape tool or a rushing tool rather as a 'kill everything in my ultimate'

In addition with a longer cooldown of course.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of. Though It still should be half-darkness for the person playing the race because they're the drow queen.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of. Though It still should be half-darkness for the person playing the race because they're the drow queen.

That would still let him get like 1-2 free kills because no one else can see what is going on. The point of complete blackness is so no one knows what's going on, but the Drow Queen knows when he's putting it on/where he's going.

also... 100 level knife race for the fucking loss. That is so fucking stupid.

That would still let him get like 1-2 free kills because no one else can see what is going on. The point of complete blackness is so no one knows what's going on, but the Drow Queen knows when he's putting it on/where he's going.

also... 100 level knife race for the fucking loss. That is so fucking stupid.

True. I think they should make a change.

Drow is the sort of race I would expect to find on WCS2 and is why I don't play there. Zero fun to play against.

I fully agree with this statement. I would rather keep WCS1 and WCS2 seperate. I do not like to see there characteristics mixed.

Did a slight change with it to balance it out slightly for the time.

- Reduced range gained by each point in skill by 40%. Max range is now 320, down from 400.

- Duration maxed out dropped from 12 seconds to 9.

Sign in to follow this