Sign in to follow this  
Musicfreak

iPad Owners

I have a black iPad 2 16 gig + 3g

When I first heard about iPads, I thought the concept was stupid, saying my 64 gig ipod touch can do anything it can do.

This thing is fucking sweet. I seriously consider it one of the best purchases I've made in a while. You don't really understand until you have one.

Anyone else here have an ipad?

I've had both now. I didn't like the 1st gen as much as the 2nd, but that's probably because i got it the day it came out and there weren't that many apps. I love mine. Get everyAir Server to play CSS and GMOD at like 30fps.

What does it do

What does it do

It does an amazing job of streaming it from your computer. It has a joyce-stick for view and arrow keys for movement (You'll have to change your movement to arrow keys). There isn't another program as good as this one for this sort of thing.

Android tablets FTW.

Sadly companies are retarded and don't know how to make a tablet better than the iPad. iPads are the best, but I'd probably never own one because of their restrictive software.

Yuuup. The iPad actually is the shit. I thought the exact same thing; thought it was going to be a big flop, but once you actually get one, it's so weird, it's intriguing.

Guest sup3rfr33k

iPad is seriously one of the best investments I've made in a while.

Check out Splashtop Remote for extra wow-factor.