Sign in to follow this  
blob

I found this video. It's either Centran or Dojima

Guest Ethan1
and not at any point did I see him spawn 30 npcs to fuck everyone up so it isn't Centran either.

This is true.

This video made me feel happy, anyone else?

This is nothing compared to my friend's dad(age 53~)

I'd be sleeping over at my friends, only to wake up hearing *BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*(lock from anti-air) *BOOM*(His jet getting shot down) "GOD DAAAAAAAMN IT!!!!!!!...JESUS CHRIST!!!!!.......fucking guy just locks me like it's fucken' nothing......."(literally ends up being at least 2-5minutes for the rant of his death) He's a general in BF2, who literally has played the game almost everyday/every other day since its release.

Worst part is he has his volume nearly to max when he plays; So you'll hear him yelling and ranting while the guns fire about 60%~ as loud as real ones.

Guest Ethan1
Clearly not me. He's playing, not spectating.

I lol'd pretty hard.

One of my friends that plays with me is 73 years old. He was a marine in the 50's. He rocks.

I am definitely going to have to show him this video.

Worst part is he has his volume nearly to max when he plays; So you'll hear him yelling and ranting while the guns fire about 60%~ as loud as real ones.

You get hard of hearing when you get old you damn whipper snapper.

This video brings out a debate I have been wondering for awhile. When we are all older, maybe in old folks homes, will we be playing video games instead of checkers/hearts/backgammon(etc)?

This video brings out a debate I have been wondering for awhile. When we are all older, maybe in old folks homes, will we be playing video games instead of checkers/hearts/backgammon(etc)?

Probably.