Sign in to follow this  
ElectronicDrug

2 questions

1) CT orders gun to drop gun, dont pick it up again, blah blah blah.

T strategically places it.

Warden dies. 2 minutes later T picks it up again (without breaking any rules)

Can be shot for picking it up again?

2) Warden orders all Ts to shiftwalk and follow him.

Warden baits and dies while Ts are following.

New warden gives an invalid order.

Should Ts be frozen or doing whatever they want until a valid order/freeday happens?

1) Yes. Technically yes.

CT must KNOW that THAT gun is THE gun.

2) Ts have freeday.

The warden's order became invalid when he ceased to exist AND his orders involved him existing.

No new invalid orders are valid.

Should Ts be frozen or doing whatever they want until a valid order/freeday happens?

1. That never happens

2. Ts comply with previous order, and wait 30 seconds for a freeday or until valid orders have been given.

1) Yes. Technically yes.

2) Ts have freeday.

The warden's order became invalid when he ceased to exist AND his orders involved him existing.

1. Mk

2. So they have a freeday until valid orders are given, yes?

1. That never happens

2. Ts comply with previous order, and wait 30 seconds for a freeday or until valid orders have been given.

1. If it didn't, I wouldn't be asking. It just happened.

2. How can they comply with a follow command with no-one to follow?

1) Yes. Technically yes.

2) Ts have freeday.

^

1. No they cannot be shot, because in order to have a T drop a gun you have to call them out by name and tell them to drop it. If you then inform all the T's that said gun is off limits and any T picking it up is rabbling, then yes you can shoot them. But even that is iffy, because guns can be shot and moved around, so a T may not know that they picked up a banned gun.

2. Christmas is right, they follow previous orders, until new order are given, or until a freeday is initiated.

If you then inform all the T's that said gun is off limits and any T picking it up is rabbling, then yes you can shoot them. But even that is iffy, because guns can be shot and moved around, so a T may not know that they picked up a banned gun.

I'm not sure about this, does a server officer or staff member care to input?

I'm asking what Ts do from the time warden dies to when a valid order is given / or a freeday comes in effect. They can't continue to follow previous orders because they no longer have a CT to shiftwalk and follow.

I dunno Dojima, if an order becomes invalid, in a given instant, for any reason, what do the Ts do? I'm not sure they instantly go on freeday. Although reverting to a previous order seems to be the only other option, which is also not logical.

In the event that the warden dies, and by dieing, the Ts have no more valid orders, they should probably just slay themselves.

In the event that the warden dies, and by dieing, the Ts have no more valid orders, they should probably just slay themselves.

Well, the warden did say to follow him, so yeah, if all Ts don't slay themselves after 5 seconds, they may be shot and killed.

Well, the warden did say to follow him, so yeah, if all Ts don't slay themselves after 5 seconds, they may be shot and killed.

They would just have to stop where he died at.

Which would end up in a T getting a gun, stacking on the remaining ts, and going nuts.

1) CT orders gun to drop gun
1) CT orders gun
1)orders gun
gun

wat

They would just have to stop where he died at.

Which would end up in a T getting a gun, stacking on the remaining ts, and going nuts.

haha, yeah, was just jokin'.

imo, and from previous experiences,

1. If the warden dies, T picks up banned gun from dropping it, the T should be able to pick it up with no consequences. The "no picking it up again" command seems to be only meant for Ts trying to be difficult while IN THE PROCESS of dropping the gun.

2. If warden dies while having to follow him, Ts should be freedaying it up until new warden gives valid orders. I mean, if the CTs can't take over warden by the time Ts are wreaking havoc, the CTs deserve to be killed anyway.

I think you guys are miss understanding what he means.

1. The T named Jim is ordered to drop the gun. He does.

He puts it in a strategic place.

The warden dies and he runs to pick it up, he does.

He is shot and killed because he was ordered not to pick it up.

I am fine with his death because he is rebelling by not following the previous orders and picking up the gun anyways.

2. In this case the T's were originally ordered to shift walk and follow the warden.

However, if the warden has died they have to continue shift walking until new orders are given.

So if a warden says "I want all T's to run" and then dies, well, all the T's get to run!

Follow the previous commands until:

- 30 Seconds has passed without valid orders.

OR

- A new CT has stepped up to the plate and taken over warden.

imo, and from previous experiences,

1. If the warden dies, T picks up banned gun from dropping it, the T should be able to pick it up with no consequences. The "no picking it up again" command seems to be only meant for Ts trying to be difficult while IN THE PROCESS of dropping the gun.

2. If warden dies while having to follow him, Ts should be freedaying it up until new warden gives valid orders. I mean, if the CTs can't take over warden by the time Ts are wreaking havoc, the CTs deserve to be killed anyway.

1) this. the "do not pick it up again" should only apply in the process of dropping the gun. the CT didn't say "do not pick it up again for the rest of the round". you can't control a T from picking up the gun, only from the T going near the gun(like T from knifing vents to 3 block rule from vents). the CTs/warden should be giving orders such that the T can be far away from that gun

2) right now, Ts either rebel, or follow previous orders till 30s passed or new warden comes on. I'd say keep it that way

What happened was that we were playing on canyon. I got a gun in the cell block. Warden ordered us outside. Once outside I was ordered to drop the gun. So I ran inside and dropped the gun in the flowerbed. Warden died and new warden ordered us to Race. On the way to race I picked the gun up again. I got killed for it. I followed all orders, didn't detour to pick it up.

1. No, new orders were given so he can pick it back up. The point of "Don't pick it back up again" is dropping then picking it back up right after dropping it.

2. They follow previous orders until new VALID orders are given or a freeday is initiated after 30 seconds.

What happened was that we were playing on canyon. I got a gun in the cell block. Warden ordered us outside. Once outside I was ordered to drop the gun. So I ran inside and dropped the gun in the flowerbed. Warden died and new warden ordered us to Race. On the way to race I picked the gun up again. I got killed for it. I followed all orders, didn't detour to pick it up.

Well that was a freekill.