Sign in to follow this  
Purple Haze

BEST GPU

Guest Fohacidal

IM SORRY BUT ALL OF YOUR CAPS ARE JUST MESSING WITH MY MIND OIUESAHNGIUAEBNG

I DONT THINK ITS COOL THAT WE TYPE LIKE THISw

8800ultra black pearl is best. end of story lol.

Of course it's the best, it's $1000! You could buy two GT SSC's for that and still have money to spend on games.

Guest Fohacidal

LOL

What happened, I didnt see any funky threads.

Guest some fag

Yeah, what happened?

Fohacidal, please take the Disturbed Reaper from your sig, please. You're not epic enough to deserve it. ;)

I don't think mine is the best but its been really good. I have the 7950 GT 512. Its decent and its not too expensive. I was going to go with the 8800 gt but I read too many bad reviews on newegg at the time of when I purchased it. It works well with my MSI 965 Platinum, 4 gigs of Corsair XMS2 240, and I have a cheap Pentium 4 3.4 CPU (100 bucks but worth it). I need a new power supply though. My 550 is to its limits and if I update my video card my comp shuts off haha. Any recommendations for power supply?

Guest some fag
I don't think mine is the best but its been really good. I have the 7950 GT 512. Its decent and its not too expensive. I was going to go with the 8800 gt but I read too many bad reviews on newegg at the time of when I purchased it. It works well with my MSI 965 Platinum, 4 gigs of Corsair XMS2 240, and I have a cheap Pentium 4 3.4 CPU (100 bucks but worth it). I need a new power supply though. My 550 is to its limits and if I update my video card my comp shuts off haha. Any recommendations for power supply?

Rosewill or ABS. ABS is a bit more expensive but quite a bit more powerful. I have a Rosewill 850Watt PSU in my computer right now, and it can run 2 GTXs, a quad core, and 4 hard drives fine according to the reviews I've seen, so you wouldn't have any problems, not to mention its pretty cheap, and looks good. It has a mirror like finish, lots of connectors, and one 140mm fan, I believe thats transparent and has 2 blue LEDs.