Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

Ask a Karate Master Anything.

We're talking about a hypothetical here. You're the one who was talking about coming at me in the shower. Do you have a reason to do that? (besides your apparent repressed homosexuality?)

Also,

>balthazar insulting my intelligence

kgUe7.gif

I was hypothetically responding to your hypothetical situation.

Point is going over your head apparently, that or you feel defeated and thus just feel the need to insult me rather than make a decent argument back. Well played. not

I was hypothetically responding to your hypothetical situation.

Point is going over your head apparently, that or you feel defeated and thus just feel the need to insult me rather than make a decent argument back. Well played. not

Your point is that I have no reason to attack you in the shower, so the hypothetical is defeated? If that's the case, I don't think you understand the concept of a hypothetical scenario.

Please elaborate, because you're not making any sense at all.

Your point is that I have no reason to attack you in the shower, so the hypothetical is defeated? If that's the case, I don't think you understand the concept of a hypothetical scenario.

Please elaborate, because you're not making any sense at all.

Maybe you just don't know how to take things less literal?

My point, you dolt, is that you will never be fully prepared to defend yourself if you rely on a firearm, as i stated before, you don't, and cannot, walk around with the safety off, pointing it at every person you see, therefore in the situation where you would be using a gun vs someone who knows martial arts, you would most certainly lose. You would not have enough time to draw the weapon, remove the safety, and aim before he grinded your bones to dust. Plus, weapons can be unreliable, they jam, they break, so even if you manage to pull the gun out, turn the safety off, and aim it at the person before his fist connected with your throat, it could even possibly jam, leaving you even more fucked.

Do you smell what I'm stepping in here yet or do I have to smear it all over your face for the stench to reach you?

A normal person would back the fuck off at the sight of a firearm in a confrontation.

Unless you honestly believe the bullshit you have posted, im sure you would do the same.

The deterrent is stronger than the bullet itself.

My point, you dolt, is that you will never be fully prepared to defend yourself if you rely on a firearm, as i stated before, you don't, and cannot, walk around with the safety off, pointing it at every person you see, therefore in the situation where you would be using a gun vs someone who knows martial arts, you would most certainly lose. You would not have enough time to draw the weapon, remove the safety, and aim before he grinded your bones to dust. Plus, weapons can be unreliable, they jam, they break, so even if you manage to pull the gun out, turn the safety off, and aim it at the person before his fist connected with your throat, it could even possibly jam, leaving you even more fucked.

Do you smell what I'm stepping in here yet or do I have to smear it all over your face for the stench to reach you?

If you honestly believe you can reliably defeat someone who has a firearm with hand to hand combat you've never had any first hand experience with guns. In most scenarios a person with a gun could easily shoot you in the chest during the time in which you were closing in for a disarm, and disarms aren't even recommended by martial artists as anything but a last resort in a terrible scenario. Consider the fact that if someone knows retention techniques (something anyone who plans to carry a gun for self-defense should know) your attempt at a ninja disarm has probably just killed you, as well as destroyed your wrist. The time it takes for you to even realize someone is taking out a gun is enough time for them to shoot you with it in most cases.

A gun in the hands of a proficient user will win every time.

Plus, weapons can be unreliable, they jam, they break, so even if you manage to pull the gun out, turn the safety off, and aim it at the person before his fist connected with your throat, it could even possibly jam, leaving you even more fucked.

People aren't very reliable either, they break,they cramp, so even if you manage to get the jump on a guy who is obviously looking for you... you could fuck up.

Riiight. I'm talking if you are attacking someone who happens to have a gun, if someone attacks you with a gun yeah, they obviously already have the gun pulled herp derp. But that's why we lock our doors and don't walk down dark alleys. Btw, martial artists own guns too brah.

Riiight. I'm talking if you are attacking someone who happens to have a gun, if someone attacks you with a gun yeah, they obviously already have the gun pulled herp derp. But that's why we lock our doors and don't walk down dark alleys. Btw, martial artists own guns too brah.

I could break your window or just shoot you in broad daylight. GG,

Guest J_MaFia
I could break your window or just shoot you in broad daylight. GG,

That's the problem too many pussies with guns. Go get your body in shape and get ready for anything.

Your body is a weapon. No one seems to realize it but your body is capleble of amazing shit.

That's the problem too many pussies with guns. Go get your body in shape and get ready for anything.

Your body is a weapon. No one seems to realize it but your body is capleble of amazing shit.

I don't see how you're a pussy to use a gun.....Fighting with your body is much more safer.

Guest J_MaFia
I don't see how you're a pussy to use a gun.....Fighting with your body is much more safer.

A gun is a tool for range hunting/war. For beefs in the street you're just another pussy walking around with a gun. Unless you have a permit for it or conceal it only for self defence (say you lived in a shitty neighborhood).

A gun is a tool for range hunting/war. For beefs in the street you're just another pussy walking around with a gun. Unless you have a permit for it or conceal it only for self defence (say you lived in a shitty neighborhood).

In the end of any fight it doesn't matter who brought what to the fight, its whose left standing.