Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

Ask a Karate Master Anything.

Karate is kinda gay tho

Like it only works against other people doing karate

sure you might learn to break a board along the grain, but I've broken a table by dancing on it

people are starting to realize more and more how useless karate actually is for self defense since spike TV made MMA more mainstream

any good wrestler, kickboxer, or jujitzu blackbelt will rape a karate black belt

if you guys want some good laughs at shitty martial arts, look up Aikido on youtube, the moves they try to market to dumb people is hilarious

even Penn and Teller did an episode about how martial arts are bullshit

cliffs: go learn boxing instead

Actually I've dabbled In Kickboxing and Boxing, used to wrestle a couple years in school and take Jiu-Jitzu.

I actually find that karate mixed with kickboxing and BJJ (which is in essence a more survival based MMA)

Is a great way to fight, combining ideas and techniques from all of them. Plus being learned in all of them somewhat makes you aware of how their practitioners typically fight, thus helping you if you ever find yourself in combat with someone who happens to use only one or a couple of them.

Karate is kinda gay tho

Like it only works against other people doing karate

sure you might learn to break a board along the grain, but I've broken a table by dancing on it

people are starting to realize more and more how useless karate actually is for self defense since spike TV made MMA more mainstream

any good wrestler, kickboxer, or jujitzu blackbelt will rape a karate black belt

if you guys want some good laughs at shitty martial arts, look up Aikido on youtube, the moves they try to market to dumb people is hilarious

even Penn and Teller did an episode about how martial arts are bullshit

cliffs: go learn boxing instead

image.php?u=933&dateline=1303881094

Why are you spamming my avatar?

Guest J_MaFia
Why are you spamming my avatar?

He's trying to say that you're talking shit about gingers yet in reality you're an ugly kid. idk that's what I think :P

He's trying to say that you're talking shit about gingers yet in reality you're an ugly kid. idk that's what I think :P

Really? It looked like Zach believes Fatboy is his avatar. Shows how retarded Zach is. ^^

you're so unaware, jmafia kinda gets the joke, pebbz is closer than fatboy, but further than jmafia

Obviously... If I was aware, I wouldn't be asking would I?

you're so unaware, jmafia kinda gets the joke, pebbz is closer than fatboy, but further than jmafia

The closest thing I can think of is that you are implying that Fatboy is whitewashed. While that is indeed true nor is it a bad thing, it has no impact on the attractiveness of Fatboy.

Hell, who the fuck knows how Zach's brain works? He quotes Fatboy saying ginger men are ugly and just spams his avatar. What the fuck is that suppose to mean? I'm still going with the notion that I believe Zach is retarded.

I thought it was funny because he proved a point with fatb0y's avatar by saying not to criticize "pasty gingers" and then he made his point four times and then, after a pause, a fifth time. As if he said:

You're dumb, you're dumb, you're dumb, you're dumb and....

you're dumb.

Well played, zachmanman

u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

The closest thing I can think of is that you are implying that Fatboy is whitewashed. While that is indeed true nor is it a bad thing, it has no impact on the attractiveness of Fatboy.

Hell, who the fuck knows how Zach's brain works? He quotes Fatboy saying ginger men are ugly and just spams his avatar. What the fuck is that suppose to mean? I'm still going with the notion that I believe Zach is retarded.

SC2 players in my avy that resemble me...

image.php?u=2173&dateline=1304764801

I thought it was funny because he proved a point with fatb0y's avatar by saying not to criticize "pasty gingers"

When the fuck did that happen?

Okay, for all the retards that do not know. Fatboy's avatar is a picture of Minchul, not himself. >>

KNZSXnrbs_k

I thought it was funny because he proved a point with fatb0y's avatar by saying not to criticize "pasty gingers" and then he made his point four times and then, after a pause, a fifth time. As if he said:

You're dumb, you're dumb, you're dumb, you're dumb and....

you're dumb.

Well played, zachmanman

NoptofKbQ04

Okay, for all the retards that do not know. Fatboy's avatar is a picture of Minchul, not himself. >>

TBH, I wish I played like minchul :<

Just looks like to me that Zach made a wrong assumption and this random guy thought it was funny when it was inaccurate and wrong. Minchul is not pasty white, Fatboy, or super attractive. But Zach, I'm glad you have the support of a fellow handicap.

Guest J_MaFia
u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

what is this I dont even

Just looks like to me that Zach made a wrong assumption and this random guy thought it was funny when it was inaccurate and wrong. Minchul is not pasty white, Fatboy, or super attractive. But Zach, I'm glad you have the support of a fellow handicap.

Jake's on you, I'm an octopus

i dont even know who minchul is. can i be the queen of the retards?

edit: wow, took you guys long enough to pull the neg rep card. i was expecting it a while ago. stay on top of your game k?

ITT: People pissed that me and Zach could take all of them in a fight.

Says that guy that believes maturity and intelligence goes hand-in-hand.

i dont even know who minchul is.

Exactly. tyty

Says that guy that believes maturity and intelligence goes hand-in-hand.

Exactly. tyty

How'd you know?

My right hand is called Intelligence, and my left hand is called Maturity. They hit hard.