Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

Just did 2 of my 5 placement matches

First game, had a protoss player that tried to wall me in with cannons then built basically his entire base behind mine. Built Siege Tanks, GG.

Second game, guy tried to build reactor barracks behind my base, found it and pushed him away, then he tried drop shipping on me, built turrets. He tried helions, I placed bunkers/STanks. He used tanks of his own, cloaked banshees to wipe them out. Then I massed thors with marines to soak the first hits and GG'd

So fucking stoked right now, I saved the replays if anyone wants them. Their not master league in skill, but I'm not bronze ^_^

I was worried for a second during the first one and went... are you serious? Then I remembered an instance where a friend of mine did that to the enemy and he commented "This works best against a zerg player, but as long as he doesn't build siege tanks, he'll be screwed for a bit."

Mut have been playing noobs if their cheese took long enough for you to get tanks. It sounds like you drag games on for a while too....

That's actually pretty good... My fastest legit ladder game was 12 minutes and I DT rushed a Terran without his orbital....

I hate being placed on a 4 person map in practice league. It's so awful.

kidding me? those terrid nubs don't know how to expand, it's glorious when I'm on 3base and they're still on 1...as long as I don't get chez'd, I'm fine...

kidding me? those terrid nubs don't know how to expand, it's glorious when I'm on 3base and they're still on 1...as long as I don't get chez'd, I'm fine...

I just noticed your sig.

I lol'd

I've now had two games in which:

PvP he rushed motherships (no joke...he had mothership, some phoenixes, and ~6 stalkers...)

PvT (closest game I've played) he gave up on bio after I stormed the shit out of his army twice and instead went mass banshee/thor (?lol?), so I just went stalker...and he refused to GG until I killed all his bases...