Sign in to follow this  
Oracion

The Expertise Suggestion Thread

Grim Reaper

Starting Level: 50

First part, every 3 levels, gain 1 damage negation up to 15

Second part, every 2 levels, gain 1 damage reduction up to 15, totaling 65%

Expertise will max out at 95

However, skitt's idea of immunity to slow/freeze and stuns I think at level 150 a second expertise where the race becomes any where from 25 to 50% immune to slows, freezes and stuns.

Contract killer

Starting Level: 50 Ends: 60

From level 50, The Killer's contract will be highlighted for the Killer to see. The range of this sense will be risen by 50 until level 60. However, from level 50 on, the person who the contract is taken out on will be notified of the transaction taking place.

Basically, I want to make it easier for the Contract Killer to actually plan on killing his contract. At the moment it appears to just be like "Oh hey, that last guy I killed was my contract, cool beans!" I want the idea that having a contract on your head as being something to be concerned about.

Grim Reaper

Starting Level:100

First: 2% Speed every level up to level 150 so total of an extra 100% speed

Second: Slow/Stun/freeze/weapon damage... basically its unstoppable

Race: Priest

Level for Expertise to start:70

What the expertise does: Healing wards can heal up to a MAX of 140 instead of 130

Max Expertise Levels/Gain per level: 20

RPG General

Level for Expertise to start: 60

Max expertise; 90

What it does: increase leech "cap" to 155hp, from the base 125. One more HP per level.

Rakdos the Defiler

Level for Expertise to start: 50

Max expertise: 80

What it does: every three levels, do one extra damage per shotgun shot, to a max of +10 damage.

Leech.

speaking of which I think it should be buffed, or given a second expertise. I like Ghost a lot but it's not very good without survivability, regen, speed, ulti immune, etc etc etc, even given freeze+banish. the leech barely gets anything and I'm lv75 on it.

RPG General

Level for Expertise to start: 60

Max expertise; 90

What it does: increase leech "cap" to 155hp, from the base 125. One more HP per level.

You stole that idea from me.

______

Reptilian

At level 50 gain another skin to shed. Basically allowing the ultimate to be used twice instead of only once.

At level 100, gain a new skill where the ultimate has to be used at least once, and upon use gain a chance to respawn, delayed by 5 second of place of death. The idea is simple, if possible you respawn where the ultimate was used, basically you are hidden within the old skin and come out when the 'fake' one dies. I am thinking of 25% starter proc rate and gain another percent every level to 50% proc rate.

You stole that idea from me.

______

Reptilian

At level 50 gain another skin to shed. Basically allowing the ultimate to be used twice instead of only once.

At level 100, gain a new skill where the ultimate has to be used at least once, and upon use gain a chance to respawn, delayed by 5 second of place of death. The idea is simple, if possible you respawn where the ultimate was used, basically you are hidden within the old skin and come out when the 'fake' one dies. I am thinking of 25% starter proc rate and gain another percent every level to 50% proc rate.

No I didn't, I thought about it when Yiyas mentioned that RPG General was capped to 125HP. Sorry if you posted it in this thread already, there's a lot of stupid suggestions in this thread and a lot of "OMG LETS MAKE A STRONG RACE EVEN STRONGER SO I CAN WHORE BETTER", so I don't bother reading through it.

Anyway:

Drunken Master expertise

Level 60-80: Gain 1% speed per level (up to max of 20% bonus).

MACHINE GUNNER:

INCREASE DAMAGE RESISTANCE WHILE ENTRENCHED BY 1% PER LEVEL

LEVELS 50-100

Refer to the post above you, the "let's make strong race stronger" point.

Dark monk:

Level 50-75

Increase Invis % by 1% per level.

This race needs SOMETHING to balance it out. It's complete shit currently, with what, 64% invis?.

That or

Dark Monk

Level 50-75.

Increase evasion 1% per level.

Currently Dark monk has low evade, so this would help a ton.

One of these two suggestions would be nice.

MACHINE GUNNER:

INCREASE DAMAGE RESISTANCE WHILE ENTRENCHED BY 1% PER LEVEL

LEVELS 50-100

Refer to the post above you, the "let's make strong race stronger" point.

I THOUGHT MACHINE GUNNER WITH 100% DAMAGE RESISTANCE WOULD SET OFF SARCASM DETECT SENSES...............................................

No I didn't, I thought about it when Yiyas mentioned that RPG General was capped to 125HP. Sorry if you posted it in this thread already, there's a lot of stupid suggestions in this thread and a lot of "OMG LETS MAKE A STRONG RACE EVEN STRONGER SO I CAN WHORE BETTER", so I don't bother reading through it.

Was referring to another thread where I made a complete suggestion towards RPG General after you stated their should be expertise for it. If I recall regarding the hp cap vs leech cap. I don't really care, my idea dealt with percentages.

For MONKEH, Machine Gunner

______

Hawk & Calthron

Level 60 to 100, every level gain 2.25% damage reduction towards fall damage, capping @ 90% damage reduction towards fall damage.

This race is not really classified as a overpowered or a underpowered, and, considering it has a flying ultimate I think it only fits that it should have a expertise to stop fall damage to allow the race to do more, risky moves.

Was referring to another thread where I made a complete suggestion towards RPG General after you stated their should be expertise for it. If I recall regarding the hp cap vs leech cap. I don't really care, my idea dealt with percentages.

For MONKEH, Machine Gunner

______

Hawk & Calthron

Level 60 to 100, every level gain 2.25% damage reduction towards fall damage, capping @ 90% damage reduction towards fall damage.

This race is not really classified as a overpowered or a underpowered, and, considering it has a flying ultimate I think it only fits that it should have a expertise to stop fall damage to allow the race to do more, risky moves.

Oh, okay. I guess I did steal the idea from you. I don't really remember.

Would giving low-grav to flying races help with the flying damage? That would help in actually differentiating them, I believe there are four.

I played hawk the other night, bought low-grav because i was not dying and whoring it away. The jump + ultimate = shot up rather quick, and in my opinion could be problematic. Of course, low-grav will lower if not cancel the damage but another problematic side effect would be the slow movement back to the earth.

AWW HEEELLL NAW xD motoko doesnt need any more power than it already has =P (knowing I have no say whatsoever in this I am currently rethinking why I am about to post this...whatever)

AWW HEEELLL NAW xD motoko doesnt need any more power than it already has =P (knowing I have no say whatsoever in this I am currently rethinking why I am about to post this...whatever)

The expertise that i suggested was modified and added (on page 1), it was 2 armor regen every second. As of this current moment the expertise is removed and the damage reduction/negation for armor has once again been nerfed. The class in general, started very underpowered, then got uberbuffed and now taking the slow process of balancing. Although 2armor per second was way too fast even to my liking, I wanted a larger gap interval for the armor regen.

Litterally speaking, I only used motoko to help rebalance stacked teams, can't do that anymore :(

Hey, I haven't read the entire thread so don't blame me if I repeat someones idea ><. Here's my ideas on what a balanced expertise for each race would be.

NOTE: The first level e.g. 80-89 (the 80) is the level that the 1% or whatever starts on.

Human Alliance:

Description: A human never leaves his house without his trusty pocket knife

Level 120 -> Free m4a1 on spawn on every round after 2nd round (3rd round and on).

Undead Scourge:

Description: They are undead after all...

Level 85-99 -> 1% chance to respawn per level, 15% at lvl 99.

Orcish Horde:

Description: Orcs may not be smart, but given they use their lightning enough they can still get better.

Level 100-130 -> 1 ft/10 levels of ult from 18 ft -> 22 ft at lvl 130

Night Elf:

Description: A night elf knows his way around.

Level 122-160 -> 1% movement speed increase / 2 levels -> 20% at level 160

Flame Predator:

Description: After years of chasing prey you learn your skills improve.

Level 60-69 -> 1% movement speed / level & 1% chance for enemy to drop weapon, 10%/5% changes his move/drop to 50%/45%

Nature Spirit:

Description: A true natures spirit tends to others as well

level 110-150 -> 1 hp / 4 seconds to allies in a 6 ft radius per 10 levels -> caps at 5 hp / 4 seconds at 6ft

Blood Mage:

Description: Your constant use of blood magic has made you healthier

Level 75-99 -> 1 hp / level -> 25 extra hp at level 99 (125 hp total at start)

Archmage Proudmoore:

Description: Your earthquakes now cause tremors.

Level 110 -> When hitting an enemy with an earthquake any enemies in a 5ft radius of the one hit with earthquake suffer from a shake for 2 seconds as well.

Warden:

Description: You're used to being shot.

Level 70-88 -> 1% damage reduction to all shots / 2 levels -> maxes out at 10% at level 88

Ranger of the Woods:

Description: Your barkskin hardens

Level 120-148 -> armor absorbs 1% of damage / 2 level (same thing as boreas of the north wind) -> 15% at level 148.

Crypt Lord:

Description: Putting your enemy in a crypt releases your powers.

Level 150 -> Killing an enemy resets your ult timer.

Keeper of the Grove:

Description: Your practice longjumping has increased the strength of your legs.

Level 70-88 -> 1% / 2 levels reduced gravity -> 90% gravity at level 88

RPG Race:

Description: All great heroes buy equipment from the shopkeeper.

Level 100 & 200 -> at 100, 1 random item from weapon section of shopmenu. At level 200, an extra 1 defense item from shopmenu excluding talisman of evasion and ring of protection. Total of 1 attack and 1 defense item from shop excluding talisman/ring.

Duskian:

Description: Dust in the eyes can cause permanent damage.

Level 140-149 -> 1 dmg/level from ult. 10 damage at level 149 (was thinking maybe level 154 max and 15 damage, lmk).

Those are all for now I'll keep posting more and let me know what you think please.

Continuation of my previous post...

Succubus Hunter:

Description: Ripping the skulls from your enemies becomes easier with practice

Level 130 -> increase the skull collection rate by like 40% of what it is (e.g. 25% -> 35%)

Neve:

Description: You're well equipped for battle

Level 145 -> Spawns with 100 armor, a grenade and an AUG

Mad Scientist:

Description: You develop a concoction that allows your bullets to slow your enemy.

Level 180 -> Bullets have a 25% chance to slow the enemy to 85% of their normal speed.

Beast:

Description: You're more beastly

Level 150-248 -> 1 hp / 2 levels on initial spawn & 1 hp / 4 levels for respawn hp up to 150 / 125 at lvl 249.

Selene:

Description: You know your enemies and their weak points

Level 140-167 -> 3% + 1% / level chance to deal 1 dmg / 3 levels -> 30% chance to deal 10 extra damage at lvl 167

Holy Juggernaut:

Description: Gods armor grants you damage resistance

Level 120-147 -> 1 damage reduced per shot / 3 levels -> 10 dmg reduced per shot at level 150

Boros Cannon Bearer:

Description: Holding a big cannon all day has increased your endurance

Level 80-99 -> 1 hp / level -> 120 starting hp at level 99

Takeno, Samurai General:

Description: You stab your enemies in the eyes to gain the upper hand.

Level 210 -> Stabbing an enemy from the front causes his screen to turn red (you can still see but its like red and difficult to see)

Zeus:

Description: Your ultimate achieved a global reach... sometimes

Level 150 -> 40% chance for your ult to hit all enemies on the map for 15 damage along with the regular ult effect.

Server is mad broken right now so this is all for now xD

Continuation...

Shadow Hunter:

Description: You bought yourself some new and improved wards

Level 50, 100, 150, 200, 250 -> each level increases ward damage by 1. Level 100 and 200 increase radius by 1ft -> total of +5 dmg on wards & 2 ft at level 250.

Tatsu, Ice Dragon:

Description: A dragons wings always grow.

Level 150 -> Improved ultimate (dunno rate so just improve it xD)

Master Sniper:

Description: A true master sniper is aware of his surroundings

Level 200 -> Can see enemies on the radar in a radius around him (like stalker), 10ft

Continuation...

Lord of the Pit:

Description: Your collection of skulls makes you happier.

Level 120-149 -> +1 hp / level -> 130 starting hp at lvl 149

Level 200 -> 10% increased long jump / low grav

Circu, Dimir Lobotomist:

Description: Your lobotomy is more annoying now

Level 120 -> Hits 2 people (if too OP, then make it last longer xD)

Cheiron, The Centaurian Elder:

Description: Centaurs really like AK47's.

Level 75 -> AK47 has extra bullets on spawn -> 50 instead of 30

Archimonde:

Description: Sneak attack!

Level 80-114-> When hiding your awp deals +1/level extra damage -> +35 at lvl 114

Elvish Enchanter:

Description: You can now heal your team better

Level 50-74 -> +1 hp level -> 25 extra hp at lvl 74 at spawn

Level 120-177 -> +1% / 3 levels chance to heal team (tree of life aura skill) -> 55% at lvl 177

Level 260-300 -> +1 hp per heal / 10 levels -> +5 extra hp on ult heal at lvl 300.

Shinobi Aruki:

Description: Ninjas are fast and deadly...

Level 130-154 -> +1% / level movement speed -> 25% increased speed at lvl 154

Level 210 -> 30% faster recovery time from a stab (basically faster attack speed if it hits)

Molecule:

Description: Molecules are hard to spot.

Level 50-168 -> 1% invis / 2 levels -> 60% at lvl 188

Rebel:

Description: You can't rebel without some armor. You should probably work on your aim too.

Level 60 -> Spawn with 120 armor

Level 100-116 -> 1 dmg reduction / 4 levels -> 5 dmg reduction at level 116

Level 160-189 -> 1% recoil reduction / level -> 20% at lvl 149.

Vigilante:

Description: Your nades now do critical damage!

Level 90 -> 150% crit nades

Continuation...

Ahmed, the Jihadist:

Description: Spawn with a cocktail

Level 45 -> Spawn with a grenade that sets enemies it hits on fire

Nithhogr, Fire Dragon:

Description: Fire embers are difficult to walk on

Level 100-148 -> 1% chance / level to slow enemy down to 80% of their maximum movement speed -> 25% chance at level 148

Will continue more later... like 3 people in the server I don't wanna stay xD

Continuation...

Lord of the Pit:

Description: Your collection of skulls makes you happier.

Level 120-149 -> +1 hp / level -> 130 starting hp at lvl 149

Level 200 -> 10% increased long jump / low grav

Circu, Dimir Lobotomist:

Description: Your lobotomy is more annoying now

Level 120 -> Hits 2 people (if too OP, then make it last longer xD)

Cheiron, The Centaurian Elder:

Description: Centaurs really like AK47's.

Level 75 -> Spawns with a free AK47

Archimonde:

Description: Sneak attack!

Level 80-114-> When hiding your awp deals +1/level extra damage -> +35 at lvl 114

Elvish Enchanter:

Description: You can now heal your team better

Level 50-74 -> +1 hp level -> 25 extra hp at lvl 74 at spawn

Level 120-177 -> +1% / 3 levels chance to heal team (tree of life aura skill) -> 55% at lvl 177

Level 260-300 -> +1 hp per heal / 10 levels -> +5 extra hp on ult heal at lvl 300.

Shinobi Aruki:

Description: Ninjas are fast and deadly...

Level 130-154 -> +1% / level movement speed -> 25% increased speed at lvl 154

Level 210 -> 30% faster recovery time from a stab (basically faster attack speed if it hits)

Molecule:

Description: Molecules are hard to spot.

Level 50-168 -> 1% invis / 2 levels -> 60% at lvl 188

Rebel:

Description: You can't rebel without some armor. You should probably work on your aim too.

Level 60 -> Spawn with 120 armor

Level 100-116 -> 1 dmg reduction / 4 levels -> 5 dmg reduction at level 116

Level 160-189 -> 1% recoil reduction / level -> 20% at lvl 149.

Vigilante:

Description: Your nades now do critical damage!

Level 90 -> 150% crit nades

I'm pretty positive Cheiron already spawns with a free AK-47.

Sign in to follow this