Sign in to follow this  
Oracion

The Expertise Suggestion Thread

From what I recall I believe Ghost and Trickster Assassin both have a expertise also, I don't know for sure.

Trickster does get expertise at lvl 50 I think, you can place explosive barrels with ability.

Everything has an expertise, you just haven't leveled up high enough to find it.
Not sure if serious....
For races that DO NOT have expertise, go ahead and make your suggestions OR if you have a change for a race's expertise, make it as well.

He lies!

----

Race: Shopkeeper

Level for Expertise to start: 150

What the expertise does: Increases money given out to other players, does not affect exp given to the race. (Ultimate)

Max Expertise Levels: 250

Gain per level: 0.5% per level, 50% money gain @ 250

Shopkeeper is an op race but this expertise shouldn't make it stronger just makes it a little bit more of a cash support race. Also because it is easy to level compared to many race I set the expertise to be really high. Although if this is taken as an expertise I suggest making starting and ending levels higher. 200 to 300 maybe?

:)

Grim reaper

Expertise level: 60ish?

immunity to bash/freezing attacks and entangling roots(or just ulti immu in general)

Grim reaper

Expertise level: 60ish?

immunity to bash/freezing attacks and entangling roots(or just ulti immu in general)

How about copy and paste from Duelist?

Race: Rebel

Level for Expertise to start: 60

What the expertise does: Increases chance to mole by 1 % per level.

Max Expertise Levels/Gain per level: 20

From levels 60 to 80, the Rebel gains an additional 1% chance to mole, culminating to a total of 30% at level 80.

I love this class, but the chance to mole is so low the most Ive seen it happen on a map is 3 times.

EDIT: Replaced with correct template.

Race: Rebel

What the expertise does: Increases chance to mole by 1 % per level.

Max Expertise Levels/Gain per level: 20

From levels 60 to 80, the Rebel gains an additional 1% chance to mole, culminating to a total of 30% at level 80.

I love this class, but the chance to mole is so low the most Ive seen it happen on a map is 3 times.

EDIT: Replaced with correct template.

Its low because its 2 skills in one.

Second expertise for crypt lord.

Required level 200. Penetrates ulti immune.

Do it yiyas!

It may be two skills, but one is much more appealing then the other. If it truly was OP to only add a larger chance to mole I would gladly accept a lower chance to disguise :D.

Race: Soul Reaper

Level for Expertise to start: 90

What the expertise does: Upon a successful soul collection, all enemy players within the same radius as the slow(or under the slow aura effect) takes 1 to 10 damage

Max Expertise Levels: 100

Gain per level: +1 dmg per level alternating between lower and upper limit.

Lower limit damage starts at 1 and maxes out at 5. Upper limit starts at 5 and maxes out at 10. (1-5), (2-5), (2-6), (3-6), (3-7), (4-7), (4-8), (5-8), (5-9) and (5-10) for example.

Stealth assasin:

Level for expertise to start:70

What the expertise does: Lowers the cd of stealth assasins ultimate by 1 second per 6 levels into expertise maxing at -5 seconds. For every level gained in expertise raises your invis % while not in ultimate just regular play by 2% (max of 60%)

Max expertise level 100

Drunken master:

Level for expertise to start 70

What the expertise does: Gives drunken master an ability move that allows it to drink alcohol(this may get slightly confusing so try and follow me here people) This ability when used will increase all of drunken masters skills by 5% at the cost of slightly impaired vision if u drink only a little bit or insanely impaired vision if you choose to drink alot. The part that will matter level wise in this expertise will be per 5 levels Drunken master will be able to drink 1 more time without recieving the insane vision imparement. (the skill will max at drunken master being able to drink up to 30% increase to all skills with only slight vision impairment and cap at 50% increase to all skills with heavy vision impairment)

Max expertise level : 100

Side note: Vision impairment should be for slight impairment every 5 seconds a 1 second banish, For insane impairment it should be a countdown once u pass the 30% increase it goes to every 4 seconds, drink again every 3 seconds, drink for the last 10% and its every 2 seconds. (vision impairment is subject to change as in style of vision impairment if anyone can come up with a more creative way to apply drunken affects)

Ahmed the Jihadist

Starting level for expertise: 70

What expertise does: starting at level 70 jihadist will now randomly spawn with either the regular bomb it has or a napalm version of its bomb that will have the same effect but light all survivors on fire and slow,Now heres the good part, For every 20 levels in expertise jihadist will have access to possibly randomly starting with another new bomb i will list the bombs as follows now:

Level 70 : napalm - same range as normal bomb but lights survivors on fire and slows

Level 90: Nail bomb - extremely large blast radius with more damage being dealt the closer you are to the actual explosion

Level 110: Cryo bomb - regular sized blast radius with an added affect that freezes all survivors in place for 5 seconds while they thaw

Level 130: Phospherus bomb - normal blast damage with a normal radius but leaves a red ring the size of the blast radius in place wherever u blow up that will kill all who walk into it for 15 seconds

Level 150: Time bomb - Jihadist can ult and not die leaving behind a bomb that will explode in 10 seconds large radius

Level 170 Remote bomb - Once again jihadist may ult without dying leaving a bomb that can be remotely detonated by pushing ult a second time slightly smaller than normal explosion size

level 190: EMP - Jihadist can ult without dying releasing a large radius EMP that forces all caught within the radius to drop thier weapon

Level 210: MOAB(Mother of all bombs) - Jihadist explodes with a extremely large blast radius that does normal damage thruout the entier blast radius

This will be balanced based off the fact that you will be randomly given one of the 8 new bombs or the normal bomb in total 9 bombs randomly at round start and be told which bomb u spawn with.

Max Expertise level:210

Posieden king of the sea

Expertise start: 90

What the expertise does: at level 90 posieden will now have a small water bubble that is invis to people which does as follows when posieden is within range of enemies it will put them in water aka swimming. this expertise will increase in range by small incriments per level

expertise ends:150

gain per level: +5 range of water bubble

Tatsumaki Tornado prince

Starting level of expertise: 80

What expertise does: Once expertise is obtained Tatsu will now updraft whomever it stabs, The height in which this single target updraft will raise into the air will be determined by level of expertise.

Expertise ends 150

Gain per level in expertise: +???? to to hieght of updraft upon stab

Side note: i have left the hieght increase blank because i have no idea what an acceptable increase per level on hieght would be

Race: Goblin Alchemist

Level for Expertise to start: 75

What the expertise does: Chance to mole

Max Expertise Levels/Gain per level: 25 Levels (to 100) with 1% higher chance to mole per level.

Race: Archimonde

Level for Expertise to start: 85

What the expertise does: Increases damage (like claws) with 100% proc rate

Max Expertise Levels/Gain per level: 15 Levels (to 100) with 1 more damage per level.

Race: Glockness Monster

Level for Expertise to start: 95

What the expertise does: Gain damage reduction and ultimately ulti reset.

Max Expertise Levels/Gain per level: 30 Levels (to 125) with 1% damage reduction per level, with the last four levels resetting the ulti to its maximum time when hit (15-75% chance)

Race: Reptilian

What the expertise does: Increases passive speed.

Max Expertise Levels/Gain per level: 40 Levels (to 100) with 1% more speed per level.

Race: Machine Gunner

Idea #1

What the expertise does: Gain new or additional options for ammo.

Level 50: Gain Regenerating Ammunition , basically with this ammunition type, every kill will proc a regeneration of ammo for x seconds (lets say 5 for now with a similar rate from Weapon Master).

Level 75: Gain Life Leeching Bullets, probably something similar to Mask of Death or anything similar of those from other races.

Level 100: Gain Improved Fire Bullets, change the burn timer to longer 0.75 to 1 second versus the current 0.5 seconds. This will overwrite the older version of Fire Bullets.

Level 150: Gain Improved Explosive Bullets, same damage given but with an added effect of bombs going off. This will also do an aoe damage, this idea came from Goblin Alchemist. I have no idea what value to set the aoe radius. However for the damage part, something like 20 to 40% of the damage in comparison to the original hit. This will overwrite the older version of Explosive Bullets.

Level 200: Gain Lead Bullets, Weapon Master has it, I think taking that and reducing the power of the push-back by half would be a good starter.

Idea #2

What the expertise does: When in entrenchment... (Ultimate; will be explains below)

Level 100 to 150: Gains an aura which will make the allied players within the radius to gain damage reduction. The radius should be small, and not knowing a proper unit of measure so I will go with shoulder widths, about 3-4. Gain percentage of damage reduction 0.5 percent per level. So at level 150, allied players will receive 25% damage reduction. The only problem to this idea is how it might effect races with it already.

Level 100 to 150: Race gains more damage reduction while in entrenchment. At the current moment I think 5 to 10 percentage additional would be balanced. So the gain would be either 5/50 or 10/50 per level (0.1 or 0.2), at level 150 under entrenchment the damage reduction would be either 55 or 60.

Level 250: Ultimate Immunity (Just kidding, that would be overpowered)

I like my first idea more, but the second one would be interesting also.

Phyrexian Mercenary,

level 50 - slow lasts longer (0.5sec per 5 levels, max 2 extra seconds of slow)

level 70 - gain some extra damage (maybe 1 extra damage per 3 levels, max at 5 extra damage)

level 85 - gain some damage resistance (up to 50% less BONUS damage)

level 100 - gain some evade (1% every level, max at 15%?)

Warden

Level 30-1 extra damage per 10 levels caps at lvl 100

level 60-10 extra Health per 10 levels caps at lvl 100

level 90-spawn with M4/deagle

nothing to overwhelming just additional HP and some extra damage. Free weapons who doesn't love free weapons

Race: Tyrande, Whisperwind

Level for Expertise to start: 135

What the expertise does: + 1% evasion every 2 level ups - stops at 55%

Max Expertise Levels/Gain per level: + 1% evasion every 2 level ups - stops at 55%

Sign in to follow this