Sign in to follow this  
Zoxopirezox Jared

end of the world, saturday.

It's Friday Friday, gotta build a bunker on Friday! Everybodys dreading the weekend. Burning and smiting, yeah! Burning and smiting, yeah!

Jared, don't forget to let your sister out of the kitchen too.

this is stupid. lol im making bets with this stupid cult that the world doesnt end and if it doesnt i get $500. lol i got nothing to lose... cuz if it does end well we will all be dead so no $500 for them XD

If an earthquake hits California tomorrow there is going to be so much panic. lol.

Some people have said there will be a high chance for an earthquake for the next month or two because of the recent super moon, all of the seismic events around the pacific ring of fire, and some natura tidal forces of the Earth other then the moon.

If there is a sizable California earthquake tomorrow all it will prove is that God is a master at trolling.

If an earthquake hits California tomorrow there is going to be so much panic. lol.

Some people have said there will be a high chance for an earthquake for the next month or two because of the recent super moon, all of the seismic events around the pacific ring of fire, and some natura tidal forces of the Earth other then the moon.

If there is a sizable California earthquake tomorrow all it will prove is that God is a master at trolling.

lol people are gonna flip....

You can't put a date to the end of the world. It's not now. It's not Oct 21st 2011. It's not even Dec 21st 2012. & Why is the number 21 popping up everywhere anyways? It's just more proof that it's just another full of shit hoax.

According to various beliefs and religions, the world should have ended over 100 times by now...

The upcoming dates are simply more popular ones and there are dates set for years to come.

Guest J_MaFia
You can't put a date to the end of the world. It's not now. It's not Oct 21st 2011. It's not even Dec 21st 2012. & Why is the number 21 popping up everywhere anyways? It's just more proof that it's just another full of shit hoax.

Nostradomus prophet who got so many shit right predicted it. He predicted 9/11 WW1, WW2, Katrina, other shit like that. Aswell as the mayans, and like 100 other tribes and cultures. So idk lol.

I dont beleive that tomorrow is the rapture lol, no 1 is supposed to know when it's going to happen.

Nostradomus prophet who got so many shit right predicted it. He predicted 9/11 WW1, WW2, Katrina, other shit like that. Aswell as the mayans, and like 100 other tribes and cultures. So idk lol.

I dont beleive that tomorrow is the rapture lol, no 1 is supposed to know when it's going to happen.

Nostradamus was full of shit.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/nostradamus.htm

OH HEY GUYS! IN THE NEXT 500000 BAZILLION YEARS A PLANES GONNA CRASH AND 2 DAYS LATER THE WORLDS GONNA END!

My Nostradomus impersonation ^

Guest J_MaFia
OH HEY GUYS! IN THE NEXT 500000 BAZILLION YEARS A PLANES GONNA CRASH AND 2 DAYS LATER THE WORLDS GONNA END!

My Nostradomus impersonation ^

Som1 needs pussy.