Sign in to follow this  
Zoxopirezox Jared

end of the world, saturday.

Sorry, I'm jewish and dont beleive this shit. No offence to ANYONE whatsoever who is christian/catholic and takes this to offence.

Guest J_MaFia

Prophecy hasnt happened yet, wheres the anti christ?

I read the hole revalation chapter lol.

Sorry, I'm jewish and dont beleive this shit. No offence to ANYONE whatsoever who is christian/catholic and takes this to offence.

The problem with this is even Christians who believe this is possible (Rapture) Know that in the Bible it says no one can know the date of the rapture.

The Christians who think otherwise (89 Year old Engineer twat who claims to have deciphered the exact date from two things in the Bible) Are just derpin' it up.

Guest J_MaFia
All Religion is Bullshit.

just sayin'

Let's hope its true for your sake lol. Better to beleive then be subjected too whats maybe going to happen soon.

Jus Sayin

Prophecy hasnt happened yet, wheres the anti christ?

I read the hole revalation chapter lol.

Can't you see!?!??! Jewinator and Balthzar are the anti-Christs! Both of those fucking Gingers are the spawns of Satans, can't you see?!?!

Inb4 everyone tries to rape Mitch before Saturday.

Let's hope its true for your sake lol. Better to beleive then be subjected too whats maybe going to happen soon.

Jus Sayin

Well in my opinion believe just for that sake is just as bad as not believing in a God at all considering God would know your reasons behind your belief.

i'll be on a plane to vegas. so am i safe in the air?

...just thought about it. ill land in an apocalyptic vegas...... OMG ITS GONNA BE LIKE FALLOUT NEW VEGAS. who wants to be my companion?

Guest J_MaFia

I dont really care if people beleive or not lol but just sayin show some kind of awareness for the future lol, if impending doom is maybe going to occur, be on the safe side.

I dont really care if people beleive or not lol but just sayin show some kind of awareness for the future lol, if impending doom is maybe going to occur, be on the safe side.

.....as i step onto a plane.

Guest J_MaFia

^ It's probably bullshit though illogical done beleive it.

Whats the source of this rumor anyways? who said this was going too happen on saturday cause it's bullshit too me.

May 21, 2011 theory

Lets begin in Genesis chap 5. Notice the formula God gives. A direct son will state born after is own image or after his own likeness. If it does not say that were born after his own image they were a new patriarch born in the lineage at the point of the death of the great great grand father. Adam did beget Seth after his own image. Seth did beget Enos after his own image it says so at the end of genesis 4. after that add the entire life of the patriarch and you will come to Lamech who had a son named Noah after his own likeness , add Noahs 600 years to the very date he entered the ark and GOD shut the door, the date. may 21 4990 BC or in linear biblical years 6023. We know Jesus was the son of God because God said for them to call his name Jesus. Add one day for everyday Noah was warned to get into the ark and it was 7. A day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day to God. 7 thousand years later brings us to 2011. may 21 is the second month and the 17 day of Gods calendar.

In Chapter 5 we read in verse 3, "And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:" (Genesis 5:3). So far we have 130 years from the creation of the world. In verse 6 we read: "And Seth lived an hundred and five years, and begat Enos:" (Genesis 5:6). Now we are in the year 235 (130 for Adam and 105 for Seth).

In verse 9 we read: "And Enos lived ninety years, and begat Cainan:" (Genesis 5:9). This makes the year 325 (235 years plus 90 years). In verse 12 we read: "And Cainan lived seventy years, and begat Mahalaleel:" (Genesis 5:12). This adds up to 395 since Creation (325 plus 70). In verse 15 we read: "And Mahalaleel lived sixty and five years, and begat Jared:" (Genesis 5:15). Now we have 460 years since Creation.

Verse 18 talks about Jared's first born: "And Jared lived an hundred sixty and two years, and he begat Enoch:" (Genesis 5:18). This makes a total of 622 years. In verse 21, we find out about Methuselah, Enoch's first child: "And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah:" (Genesis 5:21). Now we have 687 years. Methuselah has his first child when he is 187 years old: "And Methuselah lived an hundred eighty and seven years, and begat Lamech:" (Genesis 5:25). Now we are in the year 874 since Creation.

Lamech, Methuselah's son, has his own son when he is 182 years old: "And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son:" (Genesis 5:28). This makes 1056 years. Who was Lamech's son? "And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the Lord hath cursed." (Genesis 5:29).

Noah has his first child when he is considerably older than his predecessors: "And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth." (Genesis 5:32). This makes 1556 years since Creation.

So then when was the flood? The Bible is very clear on this: "In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened." (Genesis 7:11). Therefore, we add another 100 years to our previous total of 1556 years, and this makes the year of the Flood to be 1656 from Creation.

Theory of the 7 day cleansing by God here. I think this is very well possible, but if it happens or not, I'm ready.

The anti christ hasn't come....Not going to end yet.

Edit:Just saw Naughty's post. You're forgetting that the bible is translated from Hebrew. YOM, which was converted to day, means a period of time, not 24 hours. The bible never states the year it's going to end anyway so I never get why people make up these theories >.>