Sign in to follow this  
Frosted Butts

when i type go

If the whole thing with "go" and "the word go" is not allowed, how can this be:

When I say the magical word banana, ___

Warden says, "magical word banana."

All Ts who moved die because he didn't say the magical word banana.

In this situation, he's planning on saying just "banana" which, in his opinion, is a magical word. He did then say banana as part of his second phrase. This is exactly like saying "When I type the word go..." and then typing go. He didn't say when I type the phrase "the magical word banana."

Is this not the same as the "the word go" trick?

He killed most Ts anyway. This doesn't serve the purpose of killing dumb or incompetent terrorists, it kills the ones who don't expect this kind of bullshit from a killwhore warden.

More of this verbal baiting bullshit. Either cts need to stop trying to killwhore with these orders that are borderline or T's need some damn hearing aids. I honestly don't know at this point.

More of this verbal baiting bullshit. Either cts need to stop trying to killwhore with these orders that are borderline or T's need some damn hearing aids. I honestly don't know at this point.

Though in this case one little three letter word was left out, it usually has nothing to do with hearing. If the orders given can be taken at face value and interpreted with proper english, these were freekills. Of course, it can always be interpreted another way, which is why this was an OK thing until recently.

I will say from personal experience that a lot of the CT's that do this have learned it from being T's themselves. There was awhile when I played on the server a lot when the whole "the word go" thing was a trick every warden used to every round to kill off a bunch of T's. When one of these T's decides to be warden they think its ok to do this because it has been done to them without any kind of punishment. The only way to stop this is if admins get really strict on this rule.

This should start being enforced as verbal baiting then. Or at least make a relevance rule in MOTD to say anything related to the phrase at admin discretion.

This should start being enforced as verbal baiting then. Or at least make a relevance rule in MOTD to say anything related to the phrase at admin discretion.

This needs to be done and some wardens with Simon Says get really cheap and tricky too, but not as bad as this phrase thing.

I quickly discussed this with thorgot right after it happened and he said it was fine. This made me second guess my own logic because thorgot is the man, but I honestly see no difference between this situation and common verbal baiting.

Was it Frosty VooDoo? Because I restricted him last time he did it. Its verbal baiting. Unless he makes it specfically clear on which one is the trigger to move.

Because he could switch it the next round and instead of it being "the word go" it could be go.

"The word go" when spoken can refer to "go".

"The magical word banana" could refer to "banana" (which is apparently a magical word) or "the magical word banana."

You are right, I misunderstood at first.

I should have just slayed the warden, though.

you all need to clean the wax out of your ears and listen better. server is already T-sided as it is..

I'm not slaying any warden who does that

you all need to clean the wax out of your ears and listen better. server is already T-sided as it is..

Just because the server is t sided doesn't mean you're allowed to switch "go" and "the word go". You have to say "when I type the phrase "the word go". The server isn't even that T sided, it's just that every round a dumbass CT gets knifed and all he'll breaks loose.

Maybe the server is T-sided because most of the CTs are retarded and spend most of their time baiting terrorists than actually playing games.

The point of jailbreak is to have fun... not make up fucking crazy ass rules to end up with 2 terrorists and do trivia. You have to take advantage of the map and the games that are on it, not those shitty shinenigans.

The point of jailbreak is to have fun... not make up fucking crazy ass rules to end up with 2 terrorists and do trivia. You have to take advantage of the map and the games that are on it, not those shitty shinenigans.

This. I hate ct's who just do trivia, and shitty games, eg Herr Derr Roulette on Legojail.. Like holy fuck, there are so many more fucking games on lego now, yet no one plays them. True, it's mainly due to Ct's, but fuck, when T's refuse to have any decent sort of round, it kinda makes Ct's annoyed(the one's who constantly spam for warden atleast lol), and causes stricter, non fun shit to go down.

If the Don't play any game more than twice applied to ALL games, including trivia ( in any sort, eg only 2 normal trivia, only 2 acid/bloody bunny trivia), there would be alot more map orientated games. Like hell, Parkour is great, yet most ct's can not do the fucking parkour jumps.

Then, the issue is idiotic ct's, which just run around derping, then dieing :(...

Anyway, >.>

Rawr

~ Ari

For fuck sakes, this is what is killing Jailbreak these days, people baiting and loopholing rules in the motd. What happened to just playing for fun and not coming up with overcomplicated killwhore orders?

Anything after the word(s); type or say.

For example, if the warden says "When I type go you will shift walk to box cage and freeze no detours or delays."

The command to actually start moving is "go", you do not use any words before type/say or anything after "go".

Basically most commands have a few steps.

Bold: Description.

Blue: Part of command relating to the step.

Italicized: Finished command.

Step 1: How you will be given the command to do whatever the warden wants you to do. "When I type/say"

Step 2: The command you will be given to start doing whatever it is. "go"

Step 3: What you will be doing after given the command. "You will shift walk to box cage/you will start playing trivia."

Step 4: Anything extra added onto the command. "And freeze once you get there, no detours no delays."

"When I type/say go, you will shift walk to the box cage/you will start playing trivia, and freeze once you get there, no detours or delays/no detours or delays."

Just takes common sense and time before you learn the rules and how everything works.

Edit: You're going to want to listen for step 2 to know what the warden will be saying or typing to initiate the command.

Anything after the word(s); type or say.

For example, if the warden says "When I type go you will shift walk to box cage and freeze no detours or delays."

The command to actually start moving is "go", you do not use any words before type/say or anything after "go".

Basically most commands have a few steps.

Bold: Description.

Blue: Part of command relating to the step.

Italicized: Finished command.

Step 1: How you will be given the command to do whatever the warden wants you to do. "When I type/say"

Step 2: The command you will be given to start doing whatever it is. "go"

Step 3: What you will be doing after given the command. "You will shift walk to box cage/you will start playing trivia."

Step 4: Anything extra added onto the command. "And freeze once you get there, no detours no delays."

"When I type/say go, you will shift walk to the box cage/you will start playing trivia, and freeze once you get there, no detours or delays/no detours or delays."

Just takes common sense and time before you learn the rules and how everything works.

Edit: You're going to want to listen for step 2 to know what the warden will be saying or typing to initiate the command.

Are you arguing against me or for me? I don't understand, you're getting into more than I'm complaining about.

^ This is what has been leading to all the problems on the server because most people get confused on when a warden intends for step two to start or when the warden is just babbling nonsense.

Server is "sided" for whichever team the good players decide to play on. When the 12 year old children swarm the CT team, the CTs lose. When the serious, older players make up the majority of the CT team, the CT team wins and Ts have no chance. A good balance is 1 child CT for every 3 mature CTs. That way, the game is... unpredictable.