Sign in to follow this  
tex1an2

Terraria: Join Us

Ted probably doesn't care.

I honestly don't think that's possible.

Someone's a little cocky and full of themselves. Thinking you're smarter obviously makes you quite less intelligent sir.

Derail time.

Balthazar from what I saw your a disgusting ginger loser joining the military because you can't forge your own future.

Dojima, you are a golden god amongst the shit stains of the internet, keep staying awesome.

Someone's a little cocky and full of themselves. Thinking you're smarter obviously makes you quite less intelligent sir.

No. Dojima is actually smarter. Proven scientific fact.

Derail time.

Balthazar from what I saw your a disgusting ginger loser joining the military because you can't forge your own future.

Dojima, you are a golden god amongst the shit stains of the internet, keep staying awesome.

Sounds like someone is mad. I'm pretty sure people need to make fun of people because of their own insecurites so from what I can tell you must not have any direction in your life and are therefore envious of someone with actual purpose and direction. I'm sorry you are so fail at life.

For someone to make an assumption of greater intelligence by things he may have gathered over bits and pieces of text over the internet rather than proof of actually knowing the person and testing their intelligence in several different areas of expertise, is quite unintelligent and there showing his lack of brain power and ability to process information like a normal, smart, human being. Thanks for showing your lack of intelligence via the internet.

For someone to make an assumption of greater intelligence by things he may have gathered over bits and pieces of text over the internet rather than proof of actually knowing the person and testing their intelligence in several different areas of expertise, is quite unintelligent and there showing his lack of brain power and ability to process information like a normal, smart, human being. Thanks for showing your lack of intelligence via the internet.

From my understanding you're stating that people who judge intelligence over the internet are unintelligent, and since Dojima judged you over the internet then clearly he must be unintelligent. Nice fallacy you have there. Oh and aren't you judging his intelligence in a similar fashion that he did to you except that Dojima is a god among men?

Anyways on topic...How is this game? I was thinking of picking it up, but it resembles Minecraft so much that it's turning me off of it (because I own Minecraft, not because it's bad).

From my understanding you're stating that people who judge intelligence over the internet are unintelligent' date=' and since Dojima judged you over the internet then clearly he must be unintelligent. Nice fallacy you have there. Oh and aren't you judging his intelligence in a similar fashion that he did to you except that Dojima is a god among men?

Anyways on topic...How is this game? I was thinking of picking it up, but it resembles Minecraft so much that it's turning me off of it (because I own Minecraft, not because it's bad).[/quote']

At first sight it does look a lot like Minecraft, and it is partially inspired by it, but once you get some time in playing you'll realize the 2 games are barely alike.

Buy it, only 10 dollars, worth a try XD

From my understanding you're stating that people who judge intelligence over the internet are unintelligent' date=' and since Dojima judged you over the internet then clearly he must be unintelligent. Nice fallacy you have there. Oh and aren't you judging his intelligence in a similar fashion that he did to you except that Dojima is a god among men?

Anyways on topic...How is this game? I was thinking of picking it up, but it resembles Minecraft so much that it's turning me off of it (because I own Minecraft, not because it's bad).[/quote']

It's not a fallacy, long explanation short sir, judging someone over the internet with no idea how the person really is and what areas he is smart in is an action taken by someone lacking in intelligence. Dojima took that action, therefore I am not judging. And it is not based off nothing such as his judgement of me.

OT: Hopefully will have this by tonight sometime.

So combined, me and tex have given away 10 free copies of this game and we have two copies for ourselves. ;). = 12 players.

Taboo, FButts, Kobashi, Nipon, skitt, Mimic, Church, Chicago Ted, Me, tex, Secretten, blob.

I know Deadpool & Sean plays as well. Anyone else want to join in on this cock banging fun? (We hop around between each others' servers for shits and giggles).

So combined, me and tex have given away 10 free copies of this game and we have two copies for ourselves. ;). = 12 players.

Taboo, FButts, Kobashi, Nipon, skitt, Mimic, Church, Chicago Ted, Me, tex, Secretten, blob.

I know Deadpool & Sean plays as well. Anyone else want to join in on this cock banging fun? (We hop around between each others' servers for shits and giggles).

Hey, still waiting on the email saying someone has just gifted it to me =3

Hey, still waiting on the email saying someone has just gifted it to me =3

Same. I'll buy it when everyone is done playing it and I'll be alone playing it.