Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

Ignorance: On the rise.

Out of curiosity, what educaton do you have Balthazar.

Well I graduated high school with an advanced reagents diploma with honors, I was in all advanced courses, high honor roll since the 6th grade, top 25 of 500 students, and that was without trying, I read and write at a college level(when I apply myself, none of this stupid forums bullshit)I've been in the process of writing a novel for a couple of years now but between having some chapters wiped and just not having the patience to sit and type it I've been doing it on and off. I read and absorb information very well, reading 1000+ page books in just one day, and that's while doing normal day activities. I am sad to say it has been a while since I have read though. Haven't been around many books of interest. Out of boredom this weekend at my aunt's cabin(no computer or net :( ) I read a 400 page book in around 3 hours, while talking to my family. I don't usually have the patience to sit and read anymore. I'm an active person and I love to move around and exercise more than my brain.

But anyways.

I don't bother posting seriously anymore because all you guys do is troll me anyways so why express my opinion? I'm good sitting here non-trolled as is now. :3

Well I graduated high school with an advanced reagents diploma with honors, I was in all advanced courses, high honor roll since the 6th grade, top 25 of 500 students, and that was without trying, I read and write at a college level(when I apply myself, none of this stupid forums bullshit)I've been in the process of writing a novel for a couple of years now but between having some chapters wiped and just not having the patience to sit and type it I've been doing it on and off. I read and absorb information very well, reading 1000+ page books in just one day, and that's while doing normal day activities. I am sad to say it has been a while since I have read though. Haven't been around many books of interest. Out of boredom this weekend at my aunt's cabin(no computer or net :( ) I read a 400 page book in around 3 hours, while talking to my family. I don't usually have the patience to sit and read anymore. I'm an active person and I love to move around and exercise more than my brain.

But anyways.

I don't bother posting seriously anymore because all you guys do is troll me anyways so why express my opinion? I'm good sitting here non-trolled as is now. :3

In short, his highest education level is high school.

Gee I remember when staff were useful.

Man, this is so easy, haha. You're like HornyCat 2.0. You think you're right, but you're like 100% wrong.

50% White. 50% Korean. 100% American and doesn't give a fuck about any of this.

I judge people for who they are not what they are. That's all I have to say about that.

So lately I've randomly got into a lot of conversations over various topics and I would just like to say, it is amazing how ignorant people are these days, I mean I knew there were a lot of ignorant people, just not this many.

According to recent conversations:

1)Anyone who joins the military is a "gore junkie"

2)All black people are thugs and gangsters.

3)All gays are terrible people and a "disease"

I didn't think people could generalize such a large group of people with such simple statements but it explains why here in America, people are fucking stupid and foreigners hate us.

tl;dr: Foreigners, I hate Americans too. :3

You hate over 310 million people because of conversations you have had with only a few people?

New list:

1)Anyone who joins the military is a "gore junkie"

2)All black people are thugs and gangsters.

3)All gays are terrible people and a "disease"

4)All Americans are ignorant.

If there is ignorance around in America, I blame the South. People say they're a generation behind when it comes to progress and everything and I believe that since people here don't seem to welcome or open up to new ideas.

Theres ignorance everywhere not just in the south...

Not all of us are racist assholes down here so stop being ignorant while talking about ignorance.

By saying "The South" you are being ignorant to the people of the south. There are people down here that are actually decent human beings, so please rethink your statement next time before posting it.

I found that pretty useful.

Update this thread when you have a job with the description of said job.

not all staff are useless bro

WTF IS THIS SHIT BAHHAHHHAHAHAHA, besides the point, staff are not useless they just have other things to do so quit ya bitchin.

I obviously meant that towards fatboy. l2read.

The jcs and most of the staff do good jobs, fatboy just doesn't do shit but troll the forums.

trollmate.png

It seems as though whenever fatb0y makes a valid point about someone who's saying something stupid on the forums they try to deflect his criticisms by whining about how he doesn't do anything useful as a staff member.

I'm not the only one noticing this trend, am I?

It seems as though whenever fatb0y makes a valid point about someone who's saying something stupid on the forums they try to deflect his criticisms by whining about how he doesn't do anything useful as a staff member.

I'm not the only one noticing this trend, am I?

No, you're not.

But still, he's pretty useless.