Sign in to follow this  
alson

My New PC

Looking at this is a core i3 bad? Or is it decent?

lets say i wont use i3 to play games ....

make it easy for you

i3=dual core = intel celeron / inter duo 2 core

i5=dual core , quad core = intel duo 2 core / duo 2 quad

i7=quad core = duo 2 quad / intel core i7

Ugly as sin case.... but w/e.

Are you using all stock case fans? @_@

PSU, good.

cable management could use some work but ive seen worse. ALOT worse.

You need a better heatsink. Period.

video cards are nice but i would go EVGA. no matter what, however itll be fine for you.

7/10 IMO.

Mine, 8.5/10 i hate the one at the bottom, but i havea mATX mobo t.t

DSCF3324-1.jpg

DSCF3318-1.jpg

buddies, 11/10. Lets just say hes a bit OCD.

DSC_0200.jpg

$219.99

Spending $220 is much better than spending $50 and having the colors clash. COLOR MIXTURES ARE SRS BZNS GAIS. >:|

Also, lol i7.

Ugly as sin case.... but w/e.

Are you using all stock case fans? @_@

PSU, good.

cable management could use some work but ive seen worse. ALOT worse.

You need a better heatsink. Period.

video cards are nice but i would go EVGA. no matter what, however itll be fine for you.

7/10 IMO.

Mine, 8.5/10 i hate the one at the bottom, but i havea mATX mobo t.t

DSCF3324-1.jpg

DSCF3318-1.jpg

buddies, 11/10. Lets just say hes a bit OCD.

DSC_0200.jpg

sorry bro looks like u got more cable showed in a fully line and mine only 2 cause they are not long enough to go around the back .. beside im still using stock fan for all until i got enough money to put fully water cooling on .on btw it doesnt really make a diff between brand .. and if u said becuase the warranty last long .. then if i took my gpu fan off = warranty cancelled so doesnt really matter :D

I just don't value your opinion, that is all.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://mimg.sulekha.com/hindi/life-goes-on/life-goes-on_m.jpg

Ok, and is this your thread? No. I build computers for a living atm and i am merely giving advice on how he could make his build even better. Its a 3K computer so he probably wants to treat it like his baby.

I only read the OP. I dont have time all day because of school, work, and gf too read through 6 pages.

get off my dick, seriously. You call me out on every post i make. If you really DONT agree with something i say feel free to respond, but actually give proper arguments instead trolling.

sorry bro looks like u got more cable showed in a fully line and mine only 2 cause they are not long enough to go around the back .. beside im still using stock fan for all until i got enough money to put fully water cooling on .on btw it doesnt really make a diff between brand .. and if u said becuase the warranty last long .. then if i took my gpu fan off = warranty cancelled so doesnt really matter :D

Ok... The reason i have cables in the centre is because i have 3x HDD's there. The picture doesnt actually show of the organization properly so ill take a better picture for you.

ok, i didnt see your post about watercooling which freekiller pointed out. GL with that.

Also, your psu should be able to reach around the back for the cpu power. 100% no doubt.

Ok, and is this your thread? No. I build computers for a living atm and i am merely giving advice on how he could make his build even better. Its a 3K computer so he probably wants to treat it like his baby.

I only read the OP. I dont have time all day because of school, work, and gf too read through 6 pages.

get off my dick, seriously. You call me out on every post i make. If you really DONT agree with something i say feel free to respond, but actually give proper arguments instead trolling.

They were proper D:, you were just telling him to replace his existing parts with the same thing from a different manufacturer. I think you'd see why that was troll bait.

nice rig man, i really wish i could spend my £2000 on a new comp but university causes me to spend £3.8k per year on accommodation o.O...... i am still happy with my £400 machine, self build and runs the games i need on high =)

Whereabouts do you buy your components? i need a decent UK retailer as newegg from US is a fag to get over here!

Chikendinner

They were proper D:, you were just telling him to replace his existing parts with the same thing from a different manufacturer. I think you'd see why that was troll bait.

Ok? I was giving my opinion. The only part i told him to replace was the heatsink which is going to be taken care of. I think the case is ugly as hell but i made it apparent that its personal preferance.

overall its pretty decent. Im just nit picking.

Ok... The reason i have cables in the centre is because i have 3x HDD's there. The picture doesnt actually show of the organization properly so ill take a better picture for you.

ok, i didnt see your post about watercooling which freekiller pointed out. GL with that.

Also, your psu should be able to reach around the back for the cpu power. 100% no doubt.

nope , putting pc from apart to all only takes me 30 min ish with care but then 1hrs and 30min for me to sort all the power cable management which goes to the back of cpu but none of the line is long enough to reach the 4 pin cpu powercable and the 8pin cpu cable , its a bit disappointing that £220 PSU power cable wasnt long enough

edit : btw i have a hdd and a ssd with 2 gpu .. look kinda messy on the part where powercable for both psu cause it has 4 seperated pcie-6/8 pin compatible cable so it looks like a bunch of wire .. (which it is :S)

This thread is making me Jelly of you Rich Fags. At least you guys have Desktops :v

im not rich bro , i work , i spend .. .simple as that lol

Guest dynamiicked

Nice ssds how are they? You should of went with the Silverstone TJ07 though.

Nice ssds how are they? You should of went with the Silverstone TJ07 though.

from the moment i pressed the power button take about 25 sec load into window .. and i wont go for silver stone .. i would go for Corsair Obsidian Series 800D over silverstone ..

Guest Tasty

Alson you should get a monitor with that. (TEEHEE)