Sign in to follow this  
Marine

TTT seems like it's heading in a bad direction

RDM'ing of innocents by innocents is not part of the game. Especially when you don't show any signs of being a traitor. Also, especially when it's the beginning of the round and you've barely moved!

That's not what he meant karma. Tricking inno's into killing other inno's in middle of round is how its suppose to be done. Fairly effective too.

What you are saying is just plain rdm. As they would have no proof as of yet, so them killing you is rdm :/

Same thing happened to Jailbreak.

You had a slack server turn into an actual motherfucking prison setting

That's because people found a shit ton of loopholes to break orders, rebel, and freekill.

Exactly where is that in TTT?

Guest J_MaFia

Server is fine.

1. Make it so you need to have a password to change TTT motd.

2. When setting the password bash keyboard and press enter.

3. Unable to change MOTD due to unknown password

4. ?????????

5.PROFIT???

Honestly, leave the rules the way they are. If we keep changing them this will turn into a loophole server like Jailbreak and we'll have to impose strict rules in order to stop it.

1. Make it so you need to have a password to change TTT motd.

2. When setting the password bash keyboard and press enter.

3. Unable to change MOTD due to unknown password

4. ?????????

5.PROFIT???

Honestly, leave the rules the way they are. If we keep changing them this will turn into a loophole server like Jailbreak and we'll have to impose strict rules in order to stop it.

Dude, I'm not saying to change the rules, it's more of wanting to not have the admins becoming so much more strict.

I usually tell people to "deal with it" when they complain every single round. (Fat Black Woman)

The gameplay would deteriorate if the traitors actually had to kill everyone by themselves, rdm sprees are a necessary evil.

Dude, I'm not saying to change the rules, it's more of wanting to not have the admins becoming so much more strict.

That was directed at Blob. I agree with you entirely.

I know why TTT hasn't been as good lately...because Tubbles hasn't been on as much.

Seriously though, Tubbles is the best TTT admin... he gets shit done and makes sure that the entire server is A-OK.

(of course J_Mafia is good too <3)

I know why TTT hasn't been as good lately...because Tubbles hasn't been on as much.

Seriously though, Tubbles is the best TTT admin... he gets shit done and makes sure that the entire server is A-OK.

(of course J_Mafia is good too <3)

....:(

....:(

Oh hush, you know we <3 you. He is talking about strictly TTT SO's.

You are a RO, so you are loved in another way <3

Sign in to follow this