Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Big Shot

KiD CuDi Concert.

Dojima was raised as a girl and I love KiD CuDi. I go to Cleveland all the time and have been to a Chiddy Bang concert this summer. I won a radio contest and got to meet them in person. :3 I have yet to see Cudi live though.

I'm going to KiD CuDi when he comes on June 27th to Salt Lake City.

Post your favorite concerts you have been to.

This is about to be dope AF!

Off-Topic: THATS ON MY BIRFDAY =D

Ok I'm jealous of both Mr. Big Shot and Frosted Butts. I would love to see those shows, why the fuck can't they come to London Ontario :( lol

I've never been to a bad concert, but my favourite is a tie between MSTRKRFT and Calvin Harris - they brought the fuckin' place down, everyone was going absolutely crazy. Actually I might say Calvin Harris' DJ set was a bit better.

Hadouken/This City/Unicorn Kid was ok, not amazing. Actually, This City were pretty damn good, but I was disappointed with Hadouken.

Paramore/LostAlone was a pretty good gig.

Other gigs I've been to are mainly unsigned/local bands.

Nice, I like some stuff of kid cudi but there are some songs he got "the ones he is singing too much" i dont really like them much

Some people say he's a sellout for recording Erase Me, but even I like that song. I'm not too excited for his new band but he's releasing a mixtape soon to keep everyone happy :]