She had me going crazy, oh I was starstruck

She woke me up daily, don't need no Starbucks

She made my heart pound

I skip a beat when I see her in the street

And at school on the playground

But I really wanna see her on a weekend

She know she got me dazin' 'cause she was so amazin'

I thought I was your first love.

Tons of fun stuff I could do, but if I ain't going to dive into the pool I feel it's a bad idea to start soaking my feet in the shallow end.

It's hard out here for a virgin.

internet-bro-fist.jpg

dear sir/madame,

probably everyone on the internet and on here are virgins, thats a very safe bet

438476.png

All joking aside. First kiss, eh probabbly fifth grade, two chicks at a competiton.

Never been tied down to anything i'd call a "real" girlfriend.

As for later, reference oreo's post like 6 pages back lol..

438476.png

All joking aside. First kiss, eh probabbly fifth grade, two chicks at a competiton.

Never been tied down to anything i'd call a "real" girlfriend.

As for later, reference oreo's post like 6 pages back lol..

That looks like Balthazar and Lopez. What the fuck.

When I was 13, I had my first love

There was nobody that compared to my baby

And nobody came between us who could ever come above

She had me going crazy, oh I was starstruck

She woke me up daily, don't need no Starbucks

She made my heart pound

I skip a beat when I see her in the street

And at school on the playground

But I really wanna see her on a weekend

She know she got me dazin' 'cause she was so amazin'

That story was ludicrous.

That looks like Balthazar and Lopez. What the fuck.

SHit. They weren't suppose to know it'd been leaked.. Edit your post real quick Sketch!....

All joking aside, i thought the exact same thing Lol.

Poser? Learn to Vocab, ginger. Hey, go buy some more fake Japenese swords. And Pull out some Nunchakus and embarrass yourself some more. LOL with your 12 year old girl body. But hey, you're joining the Navy so maybe I should make some sailor jokes. My dick's longer then your fake ass sword you paid over a grand for.

I would high five Tansen if he was within 1000 miles.

I couldn't help but notice you knocking on Balth for his vocabulary. I went ahead and pointed out where you need to work on your spelling, punctuation, usage of apostrophes, and grammar. Oh and capitalization. Pull and Vocab aren't proper nouns. Also, it's "l2vocab," not "Learn to Vocab." If you're going to try to make fun of someone using internet lingo, do so properly.

inb4rage

I couldn't help but notice you knocking on Balth for his vocabulary. I went ahead and pointed out where you need to work on your spelling, punctuation, usage of apostrophes, and grammar. Oh and capitalization. Pull and Vocab aren't proper nouns. Also, it's "l2vocab," not "Learn to Vocab." If you're going to try to make fun of someone using internet lingo, do so properly.

inb4rage

i like you

link to app?

First kiss... I was 15 I think, made out with a girl I met at a math and science summer camp. We were together for 3 days lol.

Within about two weeks of dating my ex when I was 17, I ate her out, and as part of a promise to some friends, I said "Om-Nom-Nom" loudly as I did it. Lots of oral on her, but I didn't get it until much later.

I broke up with her a month and a half later(longest relationship yet) but we still fooled around secretly for a couple months. About 5 months after breaking up she came over to my house because I said I'd fix her laptop. We ended up making out on my couch then having sex on my bed (first time for both of us) while Jurassic Park played on my laptop to cover the noise (my sister was home at the time). Telling that story was actually one of my first posts on sG. I've now had sex 4 1/2 times with 4 different girls. One night stands ftw/ftl.

inb4rage

Random recruit coming to correct me. Never mentioned grammar. Sorry this is a forum and not my thesis. I am glad you took the time to google correct uses of commas and apostrophes to correct me. And my spelling was correct, my grammar of course will be off because I don't give a fuck. I use my own lingo and I love white knights.

inb4rage

You get a get-out-of-infraction free card... mwhahah

Random recruit coming to correct me. Never mentioned grammar. Sorry this is a forum and not my thesis. I am glad you took the time to google correct uses of commas and apostrophes to correct me. And my spelling was correct, my grammar of course will be off because I don't give a fuck. I use my own lingo and I love white knights.

I love to white-knight!

You get a get-out-of-infraction free card... mwhahah

I love to white-knight!

When have you ever white knighted. Maybe i was drunk and or high when you did and I forgot.

Edit: In case you did I love blob, so it would not be sarcasm in that matter.