Sign in to follow this  
Zachmanman

Your earliest "experience" with the opposite sex

When I was 18 I went to a birthday party for a friend of a friend. While I was there I met a girl I hadn't seen in a good deal of time and we talked it up all night since she was one of the few people there I knew.

After it got dark she was all "Hey, wanna come have some fun with me Bacn bits?~" and I was all "No 8l".

Then a few days later she was at my house and she was all "Hey, how about we go hide out in your room awhile, just the two of us?~" and I was all "No 8l".

Then a few days after that she was all "Are you gay? 8\" and I was all "BIT YOU AIN'T GETTIN' NO PENIS! >8l"

And that's the closest I've ever been to getting laid.

Was she fugly?

When I was 18 I went to a birthday party for a friend of a friend. While I was there I met a girl I hadn't seen in a good deal of time and we talked it up all night since she was one of the few people there I knew.

After it got dark she was all "Hey, wanna come have some fun with me Bacn bits?~" and I was all "No 8l".

Then a few days later she was at my house and she was all "Hey, how about we go hide out in your room awhile, just the two of us?~" and I was all "No 8l".

Then a few days after that she was all "Are you gay? 8\" and I was all "BITCH YOU AIN'T GETTIN' NO PENIS! >8l"

And that's the closest I've ever been to getting laid.

Taking the playing hard to get to a whole different level.

Ignoring making out and other minor acts, my first was when I was 17. I visited my brother (then a sophomore at College) and met his fraternity big's little sister (a big is basically an older kid in the frat who kinda mentors their little). She was my age and had no interest in being there for sibs weekend so we ended up just wandering around campus all weekend. On the last night we ended up doing it, though I'm still not quite sure why. Mostly boredom I guess.

Was she fugly?

She looked pretty good. She even works at Hooters, which is rather weird since she's the biggest weeaboo I know.

She looked pretty good. She even works at Hooters, which is rather weird since she's the biggest weeaboo I know.

She works at Hooters and you denied her......

wat

by buying pizza with the clan funds? wtb less dicks in the clan being dicks? that's not even trolling that's just being an asshole.

@shadow: bite me poser. Save your "I'm better bullshit" for someone with a smaller penis who gives a fuck.

Poser? Learn to Vocab ginger. Hey go buy some more fake Japenese swords. And Pull out some Nunchakus and embarrass yourself some more. LOL with your 12 year old girl body. But hey youre joining the Navy so maybe I should make some sailor jokes. My dick's longer then your fake ass sword you paid over a grand for.

I would high five Tansen if he was within 1000 miles.

wat

we call people who deny this the following:

retards

gays

Liars (cause it didnt happen)

or Liars (cause she actually wasnt pretty but a fucking snorlax that only knows body slam)

wat

Bacn is so gangsta he's holding off on sex until he finds some one he's going to spend the rest of his life with.

Like a boss.

Bacn is so gangsta he's holding off on sex until he finds some one he's going to spend the rest of his life with.

Like a boss.

You didn't have to have intercourse...there are lots of other fun things to do.

Oh and props for holding out until you find that person. Doing the same thing here :3.

You didn't have to have intercourse...there are lots of other fun things to do.

Oh and props for holding out until you find that person. Doing the same thing here :3.

Tons of fun stuff I could do, but if I ain't going to dive into the pool I feel it's a bad idea to start soaking my feet in the shallow end.

It's hard out here for a virgin.

internet-bro-fist.jpg

Like a boss.

My girlfriend is the same way.

It's whatever, though. We normally just sit around naked and watch anime, or play Counter-Strike.

I found a keeper.

Honestly i wish i didnt fuck the sluts i have in the past. I wished i waited until i had the girlfriend i have right now. Shes perfect and shes someone that i wanna spend the rest of my life with. But oh well.

Honestly i wish i didnt fuck the sluts i have in the past. I wished i waited until i had the girlfriend i have right now. Shes perfect and shes someone that i wanna spend the rest of my life with. But oh well.

Even basketball tits?

Edit: I think it's time I came into WCS and played the soundclip of your girlfriend moaning.

I don't remember my first "experience" with the ladies. Or at least, I don't think I do. The earliest I can remember was in grade 7 with some chick from Alaska that was staying the summer at my parents house. Man it was awkward.

I didn't become interested in boys until I was 16. He tried to touch my boob. I made him wait 2 months for that. Then I made him wait like 6 months for sex.

inb4Churchhopesyoudon'tdothattohim

thx for the positive rep bro, and i'm happy your're in a good relationship :3

This relationship is better than good man. I go to her house like everyday. She makes me the happiest guy in the world. I have no idea what I would do without her.

Guest J_MaFia
This relationship is better than good man. I go to her house like everyday. She makes me the happiest guy in the world. I have no idea what I would do without her.

dawww :)