Sign in to follow this  
Zachmanman

Your earliest "experience" with the opposite sex

Someone should make a thread, "Your earliest experience with the same sex." Then again, now that I think about it, it would die really fast. Or turn into a giant gay bashing thread.

Inb4 ninja admits to being raped.

Random recruit coming to correct me. Never mentioned grammar. Sorry this is a forum and not my thesis. I am glad you took the time to google correct uses of commas and apostrophes to correct me. And my spelling was correct, my grammar of course will be off because I don't give a fuck. I use my own lingo and I love white knights.

Already inb4raged, but I'm going to humor myself here.

"Poser? Learn to Vocab ginger."

pos·er  

[poh-zer]

–noun

a person who poses.

Seems to fit. Don't see why he needs to learn more vocabulary.

Random recruit? Who cares if I'm a recruit. I've been playing here long before you, kid. I'm far from random.

As far as grammar is concerned, it didn't matter that you didn't mention grammar. The fact that you tried to knock on his vocabulary was alluding to the fact that you have some higher ability in speech than he does. "Sorry this is a forum and not my thesis." This statement completely nulls Balthazar for his vocabulary then because the same thing could be said.

Nah, I didn't have to take the time to google anything about proper usage of commas and apostrophes because I went to school and learned how to use those properly there. If your spelling was correct, then your usage was incorrect. You should've used "than," not "then."

"my grammar of course will be off because I don't give a fuck." This could be said in this manner then: "of course Balthazar's vocabulary won't be excellent because he doesn't give a fuck." Also, if you don't give a fuck, you wouldn't have even bothered responding to Balthazar to begin with. And if you don't give a fuck you wouldn't have responded to me either. "I use my own lingo." K.

"and I love white knights."

Well, I love kids that think they have "superior" vocabulary, but cannot even type properly. Don't try to play off being an elitist jerk when you have equal flaws (His vocab may suck, but your usage of grammar is far worse than his supposedly poor vocabulary).

And I'm done.

Someone should make a thread, "Your earliest experience with the same sex." Then again, now that I think about it, it would die really fast. Or turn into a giant gay bashing thread.

I don't think there would be many post. Even if there are people out there with them. I can't see them openly admitting that on these forums. Due to your above statement.

Already inb4raged, but I'm going to humor myself here.

pos·er  

[poh-zer]

–noun

a person who poses.

Random recruit? Who cares if I'm a recruit. I've been playing here long before you, kid. I'm far from random.

As far as grammar is concerned, it didn't matter that you didn't mention grammar. The fact that you tried to knock on his vocabulary was alluding to the fact that you have some higher ability in speech than he does. "Sorry this is a forum and not my thesis." This statement completely nulls Balthazar for his vocabulary then because the same thing could be said.

Nah, I didn't have to take the time to google anything about proper usage of commas and apostrophes because I went to school and learned how to use those properly there. If your spelling was correct, then your usage was incorrect. You should've used "than," not "then."

"my grammar of course will be off because I don't give a fuck." This could be said in this manner then: "of course Balthazar's vocabulary won't be excellent because he doesn't give a fuck." Also, if you don't give a fuck, you wouldn't have even bothered responding to Balthazar to begin with. And if you don't give a fuck you wouldn't have responded to me either. "I use my own lingo." K.

Well, I love kids that think they have "superior" vocabulary, but cannot even type properly. Don't try to play off being an elitist jerk when you have equal flaws (His vocab may suck, but your usage of grammar is far worse than his supposedly poor vocabulary).

And I'm done.

He has a point though. If you weren't just returning back to the forums, you would have known that Shadow is really fucking stupid.

Oh god this is like talking to BGWS all over again. To make this post related to topic I had sex with some ghetto mexican chick earlier and apparently her brother thought I was hispanic. Italians=Win. Okay now then.

pos·er  

[poh-zer]

–noun

a person who poses.

I was not posing for anything or posing as something I am not and he understands this and misused the word thus "learn to vocab".

"Kid" we are the same age. Grats on being here longer than me. And hooray for being a virgin. The fact you assumed I thought I had some higher knowledge on him in english which I most likely do, but was not "alluding to" must make you Allah. Coulda woulda shoulda. Oh I went to school too I just smoked weed and hit on girls during my english courses. Oh misused is different than spelling uh uh uh L2VOCAB!?.

I don't think he clarified that point. Or I responded for alternative reasons such as I love to inspire responses from nerds. And or post count. I use my own lingo would be a statement to clarify that I use my own diction and not interwebs lingo.

Well, I love kids that think they have "superior" vocabulary, but cannot even type properly. Don't try to play off being an elitist jerk when you have equal flaws (His vocab may suck, but your usage of grammar is far worse than his supposedly poor vocabulary.

And I'm done.

"Kids" You love kids I think that would make you a pedo. I think I can type completely fine, but what you mean is I cannot use grammar effectively while multi-tasking on a forum. And way to end your argument with an opinion on how bad grammar beats bad vocabulary. One or two example would totally be reasonable to make the assumption that I have equal flaws.

But hey WCS players can only be so smart right?

I really hope staff are handing out infractions. This is worse than me talking dirty to church in every thread.

we can do that more to.lol

Oh god this is like talking to BGWS all over again. To make this post related to topic I had sex with some ghetto mexican chick earlier and apparently her brother thought I was hispanic. Italians=Win. Okay now then.

I was not posing for anything or posing as something I am not and he understands this and misused the word thus "learn to vocab".

"Kid" we are the same age. Grats on being here longer than me. And hooray for being a virgin. The fact you assumed I thought I had some higher knowledge on him in english which I most likely do, but was not "alluding to" must make you Allah. Coulda woulda shoulda. Oh I went to school too I just smoked weed and hit on girls during my english courses. Oh misused is different than spelling uh uh uh L2VOCAB!?.

I don't think he clarified that point. Or I responded for alternative reasons such as I love to inspire responses from nerds. And or post count. I use my own lingo would be a statement to clarify that I use my own diction and not interwebs lingo.

"Kids" You love kids I think that would make you a pedo. I think I can type completely fine, but what you mean is I cannot use grammar effectively while multi-tasking on a forum. And way to end your argument with an opinion on how bad grammar beats bad vocabulary. One or two example would totally be reasonable to make the assumption that I have equal flaws.

But hey WCS players can only be so smart right?

I'm going to go ahead and say thank you to Jiyeon for being a cool bro, I stopped responding after Junzou told me to cool off earlier and didn't want to waste anymore time on you, I check back here before bed, and all I can see is Jiyeon bossing, and after reading your posts Shadow, I must say Jiyeon I have deducted that:

he_mad_The_Ultimate_Graffiti_Guide-s352x300-95119-475.png

I'm going to go ahead and say thank you to Jiyeon for being a cool bro, I stopped responding after Junzou told me to cool off earlier and didn't want to waste anymore time on you, I check back here before bed, and all I can see is Jiyeon bossing, and after reading your posts Shadow, I must say Jiyeon I have deducted that:

he_mad_The_Ultimate_Graffiti_Guide-s352x300-95119-475.png

Nah I do not rage over a forum or a video game like you do, but I will point out fun flaws and other cool stuff.

Nah I do not rage over a forum or a video game like you do, but I will point out fun flaws and other cool stuff.

My face when you respond to like 10 posts with paragraphs trying to explain how we are the virgins and losers and that you are not mad:

April%202%20Gabo%20laughing%20hard2-thumb.jpg

My face when you respond to like 10 posts with paragraphs trying to explain how we are the virgins and losers and that you are not mad:

April%202%20Gabo%20laughing%20hard2-thumb.jpg

Is that the face you make while being penetrated with your plastic japenese sword?

^ That relates to sexual experience with maybe the oppsite sex depending on whos pentrating who

Is that the face you make while being penetrated with your plastic japenese sword?

^ That relates to sexual experience with maybe the oppsite sex depending on whos pentrating who

day9_trollface.png

Ignoring obvious mad people trying to invoke rage with obvious fail troll reflective defenses and back on topic:

My first time having sex was on the floor of a movie theater with my first girlfriend when I was 16, started getting serious and then it turned out she cheated on me and was a schizophrenic psychopath, so that didn't work out so well in the long run but hey, shit happens in high school.

Side note: The movie was Haunting in Connecticut and the first 45 minutes we were fucking in the back row, we got back up and it seemed like the movie just started, was an alright movie.

OT: Shadow, I am proud to say that I am a virgin. I applaud Oreo and Bacn for their choices. I myself am abstaining until marriage. Totally not going to top your guys' ridiculous stories, but back in pre-school when I was 3, some white girl in kindergarten kissed me on the cheek when I was peacing from Ohio to go to AZ. I say white girl because I am Asian. Asian guys don't get white girls. +1.

Dude chill he could cut you in half, and you'll be all like

UQJgv.png