Sign in to follow this  
Zachmanman

Your earliest "experience" with the opposite sex

It's a proper noun. Ever hear of capitalization? English 101 mang

I don't think you understand... by "I like how you felt like you needed to emphasize her race," I meant, "I like how you felt like you needed to point out the fact she was Asian." I understand you took online college courses, but seriously?

Quoted so he can't edit.
I don't think you understand... by "I like how you felt like you needed to emphasize her race," I meant, "I like how you felt like you needed to point out the fact she was Asian." I understand you took online college courses, but seriously?

lol'd

meh, J_MaFia and Shadow were joking about their firsts being black/white so I threw in my Asian.

I think this is more accurate. I'm being nice by giving you Shadow; he didn't joke about it in his first post.

Does experience with the same sex count ?

Your earliest "experience" with the OPPOSITE sex

So, I'm going to assume that it doesn't count.

lul prepare for a good one.

So I was like 10ish and I had a 13-14 year old babysitter and one day were playing playing Donkey Kong on my original Nintendo rite?

After a little while she goes into pedo mode and starts touching me while I play, then after I get a game over, she takes her shirt off and lets me play with her tits, I might have sucked on them too, which for someone that young her tits were actually pretty big :3

Parents came home early, almost caught us, was hilarious, haven't seen her since; that I can remember.

Do you live in the ghetto Balth?

lul no actually. At the time I was living in a relatively good part of upstate New York, I don't live far from there now but it was Brockport, NY, The place was pretty rural, but reallllly close to the suburbs.

Guest J_MaFia
lul no actually. At the time I was living in a relatively good part of upstate New York, I don't live far from there now but it was Brockport, NY, The place was pretty rural, but reallllly close to the suburbs.

Figures..

lul prepare for a good one.

So I was like 10ish and I had a 13-14 year old babysitter and one day were playing playing Donkey Kong on my original Nintendo rite?

After a little while she goes into pedo mode and starts touching me while I play, then after I get a game over, she takes her shirt off and lets me play with her tits, I might have sucked on them too, which for someone that young her tits were actually pretty big :3

Parents came home early, almost caught us, was hilarious, haven't seen her since; that I can remember.

You're shitting me. You have to be.

You're shitting me. You have to be.

LOL I knew someone was going to call bullshit.

True story man. 100% serious. She was my older sister's best friend, it was epic. In other easier to predict news my first gf and kiss wasn't until i was 16 same with my first time.

Guest J_MaFia
You jelly I got fondled by my hot white babysitter? XD

Man, while you were fondling some white bitches tits I was pounding the shit out of this black chick. I win. =P

Guest J_MaFia
Pics of babysitter then and now. For all we know she is/was a flat chested ugly ass bitch who just let you lick her nipples.

lol'd

Man, while you were fondling some white bitches tits I was pounding the shit out of this black chick. I win. =P

When you were 10? kthxbai.

Pics of babysitter then and now. For all we know she is/was a flat chested ugly ass bitch who just let you lick her nipples.

This is her facebook, and don't be a smartass asking which one it is, it's obviously the young one, she's not super hot now or anything, probably would be but she fucking over tans herself ridiculously aparently, my sister still has her on facebook so it was an easy find, she was a lot whiter when she was younger rofl. Her profile is set to private so if she has pics of when she was younger I don't know. But that's her now and I assure you she was better looking at the time. haha.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=157800092