Sign in to follow this  
Zachmanman

Your earliest "experience" with the opposite sex

right after some hurricane hit SE tx (rita?) me and my friends had no power so we all went to this one chicks house to chill

we played some game called 7 minutes in heaven and we went in to a closet to kiss

i was 13 or 14

right after some hurricane hit SE tx (rita?) me and my friends had no power so we all went to this one chicks house to chill

we played some game called 7 minutes in heaven and we went in to a closet to kiss

i was 13 or 14

wtf you went that bitches house to get some and ended up kissing your friends?

One time I was 10 and my daddy took me to his bosses house and asked me to take off my pants. Then he told me to show them how I can do a toe touch, and all the sudden I felt something weird and I didn't like it. My daddy got a promotion the next day so I guess he was impressed with my toe-touches.

KVhlb.gif

Wait, I don't even.....

On topic: The girls in VA are either sluts, ugly, or can't date. All I've gotten since I've lived here my whole life was a peck from my girlfriend, who's dating my friend now.

Girls can be really bitchy.

Anyways, first real time was with this Italian girl. She didn't wear horrendous clothes (yes, I am a clean faggot) or look like a slut. She looked fine.

I was disappoint when I said to her that I like her. Sad, I know. We are still friends; however, she is getting to be a real bitch these days.

It was I think 3rd or 4th grade where I kissed this girl in class, but I know I did it outside of school. I just don't remember :) ! About a week or so ago I was rubbing up on this girl, and kissed her. I was drunk as fuck though, I didn't make a move though.. fuck