Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nitestalker

מϊ٢эڰ†дŁкєґ application

Name: מϊ٢эڰ†дŁкєґ

X-fire: dezstalker258

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17265968

Steam Name: dezstalker

Working mic [req!]: Yes

Hey all, ive recently started playing CS again(woot!) decided to buy the full steam package....soo im tryin to get into the clan. ive been playing on the Surf server alot lately, it's really fun and i enjoy it. Love the rpg / surf combo servers :D

Guest cc90z

Add cc90 to xfire and pm me about screening.

Guest cc90z

Question 1: If there was a mic spammer on the server, what would you do,and how would you go about putting a stop to it?

Well, depending on what he was spamming / how he was doing it(really fast or loud etc..) i'd ask him to stop nicely...if /when he didn't stop nicely(they almost never do unfortunately) i would tell/ask everyone to mute said person(if they haven't already). After doing that i would proceed to talk to an admin over xfire and ask for them to come in and take the appropriate actions.

Question 2: In the case of a hacker report, what would you do if you don't have admin?

If there was a hacker reported, and said person is believably a hacker(or not, in some cases) i would try and make a demo of said person, or ask someone else to make a demo if i can't at that time. then i would record their steam ID and post on the forums for said person to be banned if a demo proved he/she was hacking.

Question 3: You are being bombarded with people asking if they can join then clan, what would you do?

First, i would answer any questions to the best of my ability, and then tell them that they should go to the forums and check out our rules and what not, then if they still wanted to, apply.

Question 4: Would you consider yourself, a mature person? Why?

I do consider myself a mature person. Yeah i love to joke and play around, but when its time for serious buisness, i can get pretty serious and i've alot of experience with leadership and know what's what.

Question 5: Why is it you want to join the UV community?

For a while, i've played on UV servers, before i had steam on my computer(recently re-dl'd it, hackers took my old acct /cry) and i played on the ZM server when i could. since i've gotten CSS on my PC again ive been playing the surf server almost all day for about a week :D and i think the people that hang out there as well as admins are pretty cool.

Question 6: On average, how often do you play a week and how often will you be on forums a week?

During the week, im online all day from 2:50PM EST to about 12AM EST, during those about 4-6 hours of CSS, WoW is another big game for me heh. And on forums, well like i said im on all the time, and i will check the forums 2-5 times a day if theres something interesting there.

Question 7: What do you think you can give to the clan, that makes you

unique to other recruits?

Well, im a pretty laid back kinda guy, as far as being unique to others, i think that my past leadership experiences in games and real life have made me understand what stresses go through leaders in clans / groups and i think that i could be some help to that given the chance

Question 8: Would you contribute to discussions made with in UV and not turn

them into Flame wars, and things along those lines?

Well, i am really against "flamers" , honestly there are way better things to do with my time than to outright insult someone. Now, if someone posts something completely wrong (or something along those lines) i may throw down some constructive criticism or my input on the situation, and try my best to help with questions etc. But flame? no way, if i want flame wars, ill get a hairspray can and a lighter.