Sign in to follow this  
O.G.

Prom: 2011

So, last night was senior prom. Needless to say, it was a long ass night, and I'm tired, but I wanted to show you all the pictures.

Kaiteandi.jpg

Me and my date.

NatandU.jpg

My friend Natalie and I

kaite.jpg

Date agian

Dayafter.jpg

At the hotel the morning after.

your buddy natalie is better looking than your date. just saying.

those are fun times you will never forget my friend. that shit is priceless.

agree and agree

;)

keep those pictures safe. You'll want them later.

Hope you had fun OG. I'm gonna have to agree with the others, Natalie was the true winner here. :P

my prom was last saturday night as well. It was one hell of a night. I didn't find myself asleep until 8 AM yesterday morning. lool

keep those pictures safe. You'll want them later.

Truth. I still look at my prom pictures from 3 years ago every now and then and they still bring a smile to my face. Hope you had a blast man.

Hell yeah I wish I had a prom like that, I've only been to my junior prom and that shit was a total bust, so I skipped it my senior year and well now I'm graduated, I regret it but hey, whaddya gonna do, Looking pretty fly for a white guy, and the date was nice too, good job :3

edit: here's a shitty picture from my prom in 2009, I was 16, the girl was a bad decision, looks, and personality-wise. She ditched me after like 2 songs until it was time to go, was like, fuck that shit, if I had my license back then I would have left her there and drove off myself. rofl.

Also, do I make a fly rick astley look-alike or what?

n1615839901_175276_5548662.jpg?dl=1

Meh, I didn't go to either prom I was invited to.... costs to damn much and just wasn't my thing.

slightly wish I had gone, but glad I didn't because I needed that money for other shit.

you made the mistake of taking a date..... i didn't and just fucked the girls that wanted me since start of school :P

Chikendinner

Lol, you where the guy sitting by himself all night watching everyone dance that got dropped off/picked up by his mom.