Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Illogical

illogical's Application [Accepted]

Congrats on reaching 60 votes! You only have a little under 11 days left, keep up the good work!

I was wrong illogical <3.

Mitch posted that in mine so yeah lol.

I was wrong illogical <3.

Mitch posted that in mine so yeah lol.

i just talk to chosen ( a recruitment officer) and he said im decided on the 22.

i just talk to chosen ( a recruitment officer) and he said im decided on the 22.

:o, then why is mitch going around posting that in everyone's thread.

Eitherway, Congratz in advance!

He's wrong.

3 Weeks after your app was approved

Congratulations!

You have met or exceeded the requirements to become a full sG member!

Please verify that you are signed up on the following:

• Steam Community

Be sure to add the tags to your in-game name, your steam friends name, and your Xfire name. You are now a member of sG, welcome and as always be on your best behavior at all times.

We're glad to have you as a member. Welcome to the clan!

^ disregard that last post. you have till the 31st to hold/get a count of +60 and maintain it.

D: i was just about to right my acceptance speech..... i guess i'll have more plannign time then. plus it gives more time for jopo to get more votes. GO VOTE ON HIS APP

He's the kind of guy who's sense of humor is to imply sg Jared is Jared Lee Loughner immediately after the Tuscon, Arizona shootings. Annoying and foolish doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of why he doesn't belong here. This is the same person who's been denied many many times before, and for good reason. It's just taken so long that now he can play the sympathy card, and it's finally working.

Hell no.

88/60

Yes (staff) - Blob, Sketch, Scopene, Clay, TTD, Daniel, Nova, Empire, Mitch, Junzou, LOPEZ, zachmangmang

Yes (community) - Oreo, Don Danzone , Hornycat , Rubber Johnny, PieRow, taboob, SomeGuy, Sportsteen, Caterpi, Jewinator, Shotgunsnipa, Hotsauce, Renegade, Renigade, Mimic, Aero, Meowmix, Rawr, Chaos, Music, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2,Trigga, Amp, Fab, Ctark, J_MaFaggot, VELO, n2f, Ipoc, Iherdcows, Marine, Naughty, iyedol

Abstain -

No (community) - Shadow, Nite, EL_PATRON, Beerman , Smooth, bulletsponge, Goldentongue

No (staff)

He's the kind of guy who's sense of humor is to imply sg Jared is Jared Lee Loughner immediately after the Tuscon, Arizona shootings. Annoying and foolish doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of why he doesn't belong here. This is the same person who's been denied many many times before, and for good reason. It's just taken so long that now he can play the sympathy card, and it's finally working.

Hell no.

88/60

Yes (staff) - Blob, Sketch, Scopene, Clay, TTD, Daniel, Nova, Empire, Mitch, Junzou, LOPEZ, zachmangmang

Yes (community) - Oreo, Don Danzone , Hornycat , Rubber Johnny, PieRow, taboob, SomeGuy, Sportsteen, Caterpi, Jewinator, Shotgunsnipa, Hotsauce, Renegade, Renigade, Mimic, Aero, Meowmix, Rawr, Chaos, Music, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2,Trigga, Amp, Fab, Ctark, J_MaFaggot, VELO, n2f, Ipoc, Iherdcows, Marine, Naughty, iyedol

Abstain -

No (community) - Shadow, Nite, EL_PATRON, Beerman , Smooth, bulletsponge, Goldentongue

No (staff)

I apologized to Jared about that and everyone else forgot about that. Jared didnt even seemed offended, we just chilled on tinychat a few weeks ago and everything was fine. I know you haven't been here for a while and for very good reason ( tornado ripped through your hometown) but, I feel if you monitored me more you would see improvement and not trying to just act like a saint to get into the clan.

But hey, you can't please everyone.... unless you've got enough hookers.

oh and I keep reading all your post as the guy in your avatar, just saying.

I apologized to Jared about that and everyone else forgot about that. Jared didnt even seemed offended, we just chilled on tinychat a few weeks ago and everything was fine. I know you haven't been here for a while and for very good reason ( tornado ripped through your hometown) but, I feel if you monitored me more you would see improvement and not trying to just act like a saint to get into the clan.

It's not a matter of how offended Jared was or still is offended, it's a matter of taste. I would've hoped you could figure that out by now.

(Also, I've been away because I've been busy with college, not the tornado. That actually made me come back sooner since they canceled finals.)

Currently, the one person who has been accepted after I vehemently opposed his app is going back to his old ways after "changing". Many others have done it before they were even accepted. Sorry, I have no reason to want you around or support you.

Congratulations!

You have met or exceeded the requirements to become a full sG member!

Please verify that you are signed up on the following:

• Steam Community

Be sure to add the tags to your in-game name, your steam friends name, and your Xfire name. You are now a member of sG, welcome and as always be on your best behavior at all times.

We're glad to have you as a member. Welcome to the clan!