Sign in to follow this  
Martyr Shu

YOURS IS THE DRILL THAT SHALL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

There seriously isn't a Gurren Lagann thread? Fucking incredible anime. Go Netflix* or YouTube it.

*Note about Netflix: They're missing episode 8, which is a big part of the story, so it's better to YouTube.

FUCKING WATCH IT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.

I found it to be a really good anime. The last few episodes were fucking amazing.

I watched the first 2 episodes, then I skipped all the way to the end because it was so fucking boring, and I saved so much time only to see a really shitty ending.

What are some good animes then Taboo?

If he thinks Code Geass is bad, and so is TTGL, he really has no good taste what so ever. I would never ask him for opinions

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is one of the few masterpieces of anime there is, and anyone who thinks its god awful should definitely show me a good show in there opinion.

I'll bet they'll say something like Naruto or Rosario Vampire

lmao

If he thinks Code Geass is bad, and so is TTGL, he really has no good taste what so ever. I would never ask him for opinions

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is one of the few masterpieces of anime there is, and anyone who thinks its god awful should definitely show me a good show in there opinion.

I'll bet they'll say something like Naruto or Rosario Vampire

lmao

ROFL!

Code Gayass sucks, and, while I haven't seen Gurren Blahgann in its entirety, it seemed awful from what I did see. Good anime is Samurai Champloo, Tenchi Muyo, Ranma 1/2, Ninja Scroll, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Big O... You know, the typical bs.

...god I hate this new editor.

ROFL!

Code Gayass sucks, and, while I haven't seen Gurren Blahgann in its entirety, it seemed awful from what I did see. Good anime is Samurai Champloo, Tenchi Muyo, Ranma 1/2, Ninja Scroll, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Big O... You know, the typical bs.

So you like the basic 20th century violence stuff.

You make no sense what so ever.

ROFL!

Good anime is Samurai Champloo, Tenchi Muyo, Ranma 1/2, Ninja Scroll, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Big O... You know, the typical bs.

yes yes yes and more yes

So you like the basic 20th century violence stuff.

You make no sense what so ever.

After looking through all those shows and manga you suggested.

You are definitely trolling.

Yeah 'cause Ranma 1/2 and Tenchi Muyo are both 20th century violence anime. And I guess you love purely 21st century children's drilling anime.

And LOL @ the fact that you had to look through them, implying you hadn't heard of some of them. You officially have no right to judge anime.

anyone who thinks its god awful should definitely show me a good show in there opinion.

lmao

Contradiction much bro?

Contradiction much bro?

aaaaaahaha.

Why so much hate on others' subjective opinion? And Big text, fuck the big text.

Sometimes you just have to hammer home exactly how dumb people are.

Yeah 'cause Ranma 1/2 and Tenchi Muyo are both 20th century violence anime. And I guess you love purely 21st century children's drilling anime.

And LOL @ the fact that you had to look through them, implying you hadn't heard of some of them. You officially have no right to judge anime.

I know the name of Ranma, never heard of Tenchi Muyo, and Samurai/cowboy bebop/big O/out law star were all 20th as far as I know.

I like 20th and 21st.

You don't need to know every anime there is to be able to judge anime lmao.

Contradiction much bro?

Not really, at all.