Sign in to follow this  
Empire

The Race Whore Script

New race whore script

If mimicrace = alpha; then health=1

Yes its improper, I'm doing this on my phone

I'm not sure if you're talking about if I'm playing Alpha, or if somebody is playing Mimic and is copying Alpha.

The thing is... I can kill Selene when they stop jumping around to fire. Savage just keeps on jumping until they knife you. And take 600 dmg from you before killing you with one stab.

I've seen a ton more people whore Selene than Savage in recent days. Then again, I haven't seen Yoho or Pebbz on Savage lately.

I've seen a ton more people whore Selene than Savage in recent days. Then again, I haven't seen Yoho or Pebbz on Savage lately.

I don't play Savage.

Selene isn't OP, P90 is.

Savage isn't OP, knife is.

Alpha isn't OP, M249/M4A1/AK47 is.

On that note should I make alpha have a wider range of random restrict?

Also had the idea that some skills ignored evade entirely, like trueshot aura stopped someone evading you??

Either way Night Elf eats all three of those.

Selene isn't OP, P90 is.

Savage isn't OP, knife is.

Alpha isn't OP, M249/M4A1/AK47 is.

On that note should I make alpha have a wider range of random restrict?

Also had the idea that some skills ignored evade entirely, like trueshot aura stopped someone evading you??

Either way Night Elf eats all three of those.

Yiyas, I was just kidding about alpha. I can't give any input onto the alpha race as I don't have access to play it, the only thing I can say about it is maybe remove the m249 on smaller maps or more weapon variables through out to keep it changing.

Only public race that doesn't fall into this category is Selene.

you forget about remilia scarlet? haha

Those are the only 2 races I can think about that are unbalanced.

I think the two Judges can be pretty op sometimes.. dynamis has reduction AND evasion AND infinite bullets if you get kills with ~50 bullets.

altana just has dmg reduction and takes about ~150 dmg before dying... judge of dynamis is the OP one

(Hawk&Calthron is a better Devil's Servant... it's way too good)

as empire said, hawk and calthron is pretty powerful now. The healing should be kept how it is when healing others, but for healing itself, it should be toned down to 6-7 per tick.

Sign in to follow this