Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Syndicate Gamers Digest Vol. 16 [4/25/2011]

Syndicate Gamers Digest Vol. 16 [4/25/2011]

Just a standard digest with a few new updates this time.

Server Officers

After the completion of the Server Officer survey, we had over 100 total surveys, and a lot of data and comments to go through. After deliberation in staff, and trying to keep Server Officers accountable and active, we have made a few changes to a few of the Server Officers.

Here are the results for the survey.

Screen_shot_2011-04-23_at_10.24.15_PM.png

• Anyone under 7.0 were removed from the SO Program
  • Anyone under the average rating are on probation
  • Anyone above average is in good standing

We want to thank Anonymous, Tristan, Fruggles, and Oreo for their help with the servers, but due to their survey scores and community feedback we decided to go with some fresh faces.

So it is my pleasure to welcome Caterpi, Aero, and J_Mafia to the Survey Officer fold!

Changes are in RED.

Server Officers:

• JAILBREAK - Hotsauce, Thorgot, Meowmix, Papa Secretten, Skotti, n2f'wa, wind.exe, iherdcows, Puff, and Caterpi
  • TTT - Tubbles, Martyr Shu, Tex1an2, n2f'wa, shotgunsnipa, Hotsauce, and J_Mafia

• MINIGAMES, BHOP & CLIMB - Chaulket.Shake(Elmo) and Gonepostal2000

• SURF - Don Danzone

• ZOMBIE ESCAPE - Firefighter_DK
  • WCS - iyedol, EchoFourTwelve, Mimic, wind.exe, Puff, n2f'wa, Hotsauce, Aero, and Caterpi

• DarkRP - Chicago Ted and Tex1an2

Community

sG Staff Survey

Thank you to everyone who filled out the staff survey! We have a lot of great feedback - everything you put in will be used. The numbers will be analyzed and the comments directly given to the appropriate members.

Thanks again guys!

ChosenOne's Poker Tourney 5

ChosenOne has set a date for another community Poker Tournament. April 29, 2010. Go to this thread: http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=42729 for sign-up information. Also we want to congratulate Empire on his successful win in the previous tournament.

Raffle

Below are two new ways to get raffle tickets! I should preface these by saying that we are looking into maybe trying out sG T-shirts again! Since we actually want you guys to wear these, we realize that we need a logo/banner/motto that people wouldn't actually mind wearing around. The T-shirt design contest will be in the near future (probably May), but to even get to that point, first we want to hear YOUR ideas about what the motto/logo/banner should be. So, below you can find ways to not only score a free raffle ticket (or two!), but also a free T-shirt and a free steam game! Keep in mind we want these to be displayed at the top of the forums and on T-shirts you will wear around, so while I know "sG: We Know Drama" is amusing, that's not something that will be chosen for the final designs.

Logo Contest

Design sG's new logo. Top 10 community voted logos (votes held first week of May) will receive a raffle ticket (not counted against the 4-ticket limit). First place designer (decided by staff, heavily influenced by community vote) will receive a free t-shirt (if they happen) and a free steam game of their choice!

Clan Slogan/Motto

Come up with a witty or funny motto/saying for sG (to replace the "casual gamer's lounge"). Top 10 community voted mottoes (votes held first week of May) will receive a raffle ticket (this does count against the 4-ticket limit). First place designer (decided by staff, heavily influenced by community vote) will receive a free t-shirt and a free steam game of their choice!

You can make your official entries for each contest HERE and HERE. Be sure to follow the template! Also a big thank you to fatb0y for sponsoring the Steam Games for this event!

Donations

We only got one donation since our last digest, but we want to recognize his donation to the clan. Thank you guys so much for your support. Those that want to donate can get an awesome heart if you make a huge contribution!donor.png.

The donation this period was made by:

Someguy donor.png - $20.00

Please be sure to thank him!

If you would like to donate, you can do so here:

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/misc.php?do=donate

Admin Subscriptions

If you want to receive admin on our servers, want to help moderate our servers or simply help us every month with our bills, look into getting an admin subscription! Admin subscriptions are an easy way for the community to help support sG while getting lots of benefits.

The link to purchase an admin subscription is here:

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/misc...late=Subscribe

Trouble in Terrorist Town Supporter Package

Trouble in Terrorist Town now comes with a supporter package! Things you will receive if you support TTT:

• Reserved Slot
  • Unlimited voice chat/no mic drain
  • Special Upgraded MAC10 that you spawn with

Stay tuned for an announcement on it's release!

Servers

sG | Dark RP

Dark RP MOTD

Hello, many of you may be wondering why the DarkRP server hasn't had any players on it for a while now. There are two main reasons for this. One is that we are lacking a working permanent pocket. The DarkRP DEV team is going to get to work soon enough on the project. The second reason is because although the current MOTD provides a solid foundation, it is lacking in solidity. I am scheduling an event that will resemble a very small community meeting. We will be working on finalizing (for the most part) the MOTD into something that will let the server function properly, still allow for lots of fun, and reduce the frequency of confusion and controversy over rules.

Here is a small list of players whom I would like to attend the meeting. If you have a suggestion, or if you would like to attend and feel you have something positive to contribute, feel free to contact me via Private Message, and I will add you to the list. This will be a private event. - Scopene

• Scopene

• Mitch

• Guitar Guy

• Chicago Ted

• Honey Baby

• texan

• blackstone

• skotti

• Fruggles

Added people:

• Super NovaCaine

• blob

• Musicfreak

• Zan

Ranks and Recruitment (R&R)

On behalf of the Ranks and Recruitment Staff Team,

Recruits

The end of the month is coming up, so be sure to welcome our newest members to sG!

Our recruits this month were:

sG | Tobi [L1]

sG | bulletford [L1]

sG | Trigga [L1]

sG | Balthazar [L1]

sG | Amp3 [L1]

sG | `rAwR [L1]

Promotions!

Veteran:

sG | S.oviate [VET]

sG | Mimic [VET|SO]

sG | Howard Dean [VET]

sG | Don Danzone [VET|SO]

Senior Elite:

sG | Nitestalker [sE]

Elite:

sG | Justice [E]

Level Three:

sG | Secretten [L3|SO]

sG | Aero [L3|SO]

Level Two:

sG | Smooth-Eh [L2]

sG | X-Men [L2]

Thanks for reading guys,

Syndicate Gamers Staff.

PS Remember, if a server is down/has problems, shoot the techies an email at ( emergency@syndicate-gamers.net ) to get it resolved ASAP. Thanks guys!

Congrats to Iyedol and his high ass rating rep'n WCS SO's

Good going for weeding out those who didn't do their SO job properly.

Its not that they didnt do it properly, its community satifaction. You can do your job w/o being a "dick"

Hey Postal and I are below that list -.- doesnt mean we dont do our jobs

Guest J_MaFia
if I had know the SO survey was going to matter, I definitely wouldn't have said good things about J Mafia. just kidding.

<3

:( <3 u too

Its not that they didnt do it properly, its community satifaction. You can do your job w/o being a "dick"

^^

Something I am apparently incapable of :P

I've always wondered why they called it a digest,

Well then Congrats to the new SO's

I guess the old SO's can......

*puts on sunglasses*

just eat it.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I guess the old SO's can......

*puts on sunglasses*

just eat it.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH