Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Staff Survey

http://bit.ly/gZlczq

We honestly need your opinions. Fill the survey out honestly and submit it back to us. Everything you submit will be held with the upmost confidentiality, I can give you my word on that.

Remember to do the passphrase part - if you fail to do that your survey may be nullified.

Admin2's Forum Account

Happy Gaming!

On behalf of the SG Staff,

sG | Mitch [JCS]

Filling out the survey will result in a ticket for the raffle! The passphrase must be done to receive this.

Everything you submit will be held with the upmost confidentiality, I can give you my word on that.

When Mitch says that, I believe it's all going to Jason only, or Jason/Mitch, so feel free to trash talk any of the advisors you really hate

When Mitch says that, I believe it's all going to Jason only, or Jason/Mitch, so feel free to trash talk any of the advisors you really hate

Damn, is it too late to go revote?

Problem.jpg?1236877228

the hell we need a passphrase for? doesn't seem to be so anonymous anymore ...

So I can verify it's you and not some fag who's trying to impersonate you.

I could care less what you say about me (directed towards the band of mitch haters). I know what I do for the clan and that's all that matters.

the hell we need a passphrase for? doesn't seem to be so anonymous anymore ...

Just to verify who it is. At the end of the survey we ask for a passphrase (just something simple, a word or phrase) and then you PM the user "admin2" with the phrase you used in the subject line. That way we can make sure that one person doesn't just try and submit 50 surveys.

This is like voting. 0_o

The part where you can reflect on the staff is pretty helpful.

Please give your honest opinion on staff members, events, etc. This should provide justification for hosting additional events such as the poker tourney, raffles, etc.

Just to verify who it is. At the end of the survey we ask for a passphrase (just something simple, a word or phrase) and then you PM the user "admin2" with the phrase you used in the subject line. That way we can make sure that one person doesn't just try and submit 50 surveys.

That's an awesome idea.

Guest J_MaFia

Shit was long as fuck! I wrote extremely long sentences on how I felt bout each individual.

Well not really.. :P

omg i honistly suggested this in another thread yesterday >.<

WE've been planning it since we were working on the SO survey. Based on the turnout of that, we kept branching.

WE've been planning it since we were working on the SO survey. Based on the turnout of that, we kept branching.

Fruggles deserves some credit, as do I. :<

Fruggles deserves some credit, as do I. :<

That would be a staff leak

400px-Trollface.jpg

I say we, I mean staff, which you are Clay. I forgot to mention frootface, my B

Sign in to follow this