Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Staff Trolling.

But yeah let's get a TL;DR for this massive shitfest, although I think I know everything that's going on, I'm sure I missed few things.

I got accused of leaking to Oasis when I wasn't amongst something else that happened that I can't discuss. As such, Junzou and Fatboy organized to get me to ragequit. They started by trolling me in the advisor forum, and then removed my access "in an attempt to get the leaks to stop". So now I'm telling the community about it.

I was in charge of sGFM and spent a few weeks trying to get Shoutcast working. Considering it wasn't working, Guitar Guy volunteered his help and got it working (using Icecast instead). According to fatboy that makes me an inept Engineer that isn't worthy of my spot. I find that ironic.

Pretty decent tl;dr I think.

The final piece to this puzzle. >_>

If I told you, I'd be staff leaking. It's not really relevant to the story, and it would all fit together if I wouldn't have been removed from the staff forums while I have staff...

The "15 year old girl" comment was directed at you, not me; of course, you can't re-read that post, because it was made in the staff forum.

I'm aware. And it wasn't because Church told me about it. You can re-read mine, I'm sure you missed some things. OH WAIT, you're taking a 2 week vacation. Have fun.

Also, a text I recieved from Oasis after he read this thread:

"Why do they think you leaked to me? Too bad I can't post. :<"

I was in charge of sGFM and spent a few weeks trying to get Shoutcast working. Considering it wasn't working, Guitar Guy volunteered his help and got it working (using Icecast instead). According to fatboy that makes me an inept Engineer that isn't worthy of my spot. I find that ironic.

An Engineer that cannot engineer anything, sounds inept to me.

I just got here...16 pages of fun (3 of them being mafia/tansen trolling each other), and since I seem to have missed the good time to add my input , as the fight seems to be over or intermissing, I will instead quote:

i love dule hill

+1 <3

Or hard work and dedication like blob!

True. Blob is probbbbbably the hardest working ADV/ENG that I see doin work for sG.

Hey, guys, am I late? What's goin' on??

My thoughts exactly...

Jaeger or John Daniels is a good substitute

that jäger must be hitting you good now...John Daniels ;)

Hast du Angst?

Du zitierst selbst...Was???????????

Hast du Angst?

I ain't even mad, but you don't get your sticker anymore.

An Engineer that cannot engineer anything, sounds inept to me.

But, I see the KAC has called in reinforcements. Good thing I have the good trolls on my side.

To give you a real response, I had school work to do, while trying to figure out how to set up a Shoutcast server. I even asked on the Shoutcast forums and they never gave me a response. So try harder.

Speaking of Engineers that can't engineer, how were your days as an Engie, fatty?

If it seems like I'm using you a lot, it's because you make it too easy. And you still haven't told me what you do as staff.

If I told you, I'd be staff leaking. It's not really relevant to the story, and it would all fit together if I wouldn't have been removed from the staff forums while I have staff...

I'm aware. And it wasn't because Church told me about it. You can re-read mine, I'm sure you missed some things. OH WAIT, you're taking a 2 week vacation. Have fun.

Also, a text I recieved from Oasis after he read this thread:

"Why do they think you leaked to me? Too bad I can't post. :<"

It's not relevant to one of the other reasons you might lose staff, but it's relevant to why you might lose staff altogether. And yeah, you obviously won't/shouldn't let anyone know anyway.

I have no feelings for Clay either way. But there was such a shitstorm in Staff after Clay was reinstated as an Engineer. And now this...

Quoted for re-emphasis

150+ post of QQ...

We're gonna need a bigger bucket to mop up all these tears.

Case and point. Bring in a better troll.

It's not relevant to one of the other reasons you might lose staff, but it's relevant to why you might lose staff altogether. And yeah, you obviously won't/shouldn't let anyone know anyway.

If I lose staff, it's because Junzou is sick of hearing me make sense.

kann ich es haben? bittttttttttte?

Ja.

I ain't even mad, but you don't get your sticker anymore.

But, I see the KAC has called in reinforcements. Good thing I have the good trolls on my side.

To give you a real response, I had school work to do, while trying to figure out how to set up a Shoutcast server. I even asked on the Shoutcast forums and they never gave me a response. So try harder.

Speaking of Engineers that can't engineer, how were your days as an Engie, fatty?

If it seems like I'm using you a lot, it's because you make it too easy. And you still haven't told me what you do as staff.

Your desire to respond validates the trolling.

Ich habe konigstiger fur du.

King-in-Buda.jpg

Hmm member number 3428

Nom 6162,

Yes obviously you have been here WAAAAAAYYYYYYY before me. Kid.

I know well who you are I just don't care.

Member No: 2781

Winning just saying

Ontopic: why is this still open?

Your desire to respond validates the trolling.

Ich habe konigstiger fur du.

I'm not succombing to trolling, I'm simply answering you. Speaking of which, when did we get a black president?