Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Staff Trolling.

Just going to say one thing clay & get mad & bitch like a girl on her period but i do not care. You need to hope off Oasis dick. You got upset with everyone putting him down after what he did. You are defending a guy who lied, tried getting into the clan by giving them money, try to even get people to like him & also doing the same shit over on other servers / clans. Are you blind to see things? Or are you in lvoe with him so much that you will fuck up a clan for him. ( fucking up meaning having staff fights / fighting with members on how they viewed Oasis.) If you like a person like that then i am sorry but you are an idiot. Yes i HATE oasis & i have stated that many times as you have also but no one really likes him only YOU do. Hope off his dick & gain Ur self back. HE is not your boyfriend. Anyways if clay leaked shit out ( which i am not saying he did but from what i have read so far kinda shows he somewhat did) Then in all honesty how can staff believe him on what he does after. He is probably telling him what is going on right now. ( just stating my opinion.)

Clay you can call me whatever name you want & start a fight all you want. I would not really care. It would just show how in love you are with him.

You have no idea what's going on, do you? I didn't leak. And I'm not on Oasis' dick. I'm not on his dick. And how do you figure it shows I did? Show me this proof.

I'll play Rock Band with you

XBL: blobzorz

I would have loved to, but I'm at my friend's place playing with 5 of my friends. We're taking turns doing whatever. I just got done singing At the Drive-In. Pitch Correction fucks me up or I would have gotten at least 90% on that shit. (I sing on Expert)

That's bullshit.

There's a difference between fixing what he was doing and doing it a different (Yet easier and faster) Way.

Once again; I didn't fix Clay's problem with ShoutCast. I worked around it by using IceCast.

You do have very valid points; However don't start looking for reasons to not like him.

I know, but my point is Clay didn't just twiddle his thumbs with sGFM. He ran into a legitimate problem, and I can see why he would've wanted to stick with ShoutCast. It's a bit more user friendly for streamers.

Thank you. I was on the box for about 5 hours a day the week of launch trying to get SC working with assistance from Tortoise.

Pretty sure Junzou's point was that you managed to solve a problem that Clay either couldn't or wouldn't solve.

1. Show me what you do as staff aside from photoshop work. I've asked how many times? You've still never shown me.

2. Not to be rude, but let me see you get that working Mr. Former Engineer.

3. Pretty sure I would rather have finished working on Shoutcast than move to a new platform. I'm not angry that GG switched over to Icecast at all, and I'm happy he got it all working. Personally, I didn't want to switch because we paid the $5 for the license fee and I put in the time I did working with Shoutcast.

4. See points 1-3.

Resolve this through team speak, just close this. Makes sG look bad :(

I don't have access to TS until Monday. I'm at home right now and only took my netbook (with a broken soundcard). I guess we could resolve this in the Advisor forum... OH WAIT.

Guest J_MaFia

Clay can I sig your comments toward fatshit?

I love you as a person Clay. But sometimes it's so hard to understand your reactions. :<

Thank you. I was on the box for about 5 hours a day the week of launch trying to get SC working with assistance from Tortoise.

for what its worth, i can confirm this, we tried for quite a while to get it working. i feel as though we were getting really close to a functioning SC server.

I love you as a person Clay. But sometimes it's so hard to understand your reactions. :<

The whole reason my Advisor forum got removed was because Junzou and Fatty want me to ragequit. This is just a convenient excuse. (I have my sources on this) I'm just giving the community some insight as to how (some) of our staff functions.

Guest J_MaFia
Beautiful.

I'm still curious to hell in back as to wtf Fatboy even freaking does on Staff.....

Nada. O wait! Trolling is one thing he does! Is it productive enough for him to have advisor though?

Nada. O wait! Trolling is one thing he does! Is it productive enough for him to have advisor though?

He also hands out useless infractions and kisses Junzou's ass. Those are important enough, I suppose.

Guest J_MaFia
He also hands out useless infractions and kisses Junzou's ass. Those are important enough, I suppose.

I'd say lopez is a way better fucking staff then fatboy. Even if ppl complain about him.

Edit: Yes I'm mad because 1 of our staff members is a complete fucking loser who does nothing productive for sG but make ppl feel uncomfortable about posting shit.

due to the fact that Junzou has ceded to my trolling of him i will speak no ill of him and rather back his position in that while mistakes may or have been made, humans are not perfect and people fuck up A LOT

anyways Clay in all seriousness get off forums and have some vodka and relax, this is a GAMING community not LIFE people are here to have fun not bitch at each other

@ C1- I believe i've loved all your posts in this thread

@ J_Mafia- I agree fatb0y shouldnt be staff just a general troll may as well make clay a JCS to justify it

now im going to go back to my Jaegerbombs and have a nice rest of the night, peace out community!!

PS- I <3 Mitch

due to the fact that Junzou has ceded to my trolling of him i will speak no ill of him and rather back his position in that while mistakes may or have been made, humans are not perfect and people fuck up A LOT

anyways Clay in all seriousness get off forums and have some vodka and relax, this is a GAMING community not LIFE people are here to have fun not bitch at each other

@ C1- I believe i've loved all your posts in this thread

@ J_Mafia- I agree fatb0y shouldnt be staff just a general troll may as well make clay a JCS to justify it

now im going to go back to my Jaegerbombs and have a nice rest of the night, peace out community!!

PS- I <3 Mitch

If I had Vodka, we wouldn't have this problem.

I'd say lopez is a way better fucking staff then fatboy. Even if ppl complain about him.

Edit: Yes I'm mad because 1 of our staff members is a complete fucking loser who does nothing productive for sG but make ppl feel uncomfortable about posting shit.

i say not all staff are useless but if people think so do you think there should be a vote?

Don't start claiming things that you can't take back, Fatboy is the way he is. You obviously have never met the kool-aid crew if you think he's the worst.

Plus Lopez is gay and how he got staff is a mystery to me, apart from he was the only one whom applied. Hell there's even a steam group dedicated to how gay he is.

Guest J_MaFia
You obviously have never met the kool-aid crew if you think he's the worst.

I lol'd hard. They killed my favorite server OFC i know who they are. Please dont lecture me about shit when you have no idea who I am kk thx.

I lol'd hard. They killed my favorite server OFC i know who they are. Please dont lecture me about shit when you have no idea who I am kk thx.

Hmm member number 3428

Nom 6162,

Yes obviously you have been here WAAAAAAYYYYYYY before me. Kid.

I know well who you are I just don't care.

Guest J_MaFia
Hmm member number 3428

Nom 6162,

Yes obviously you have been here WAAAAAAYYYYYYY before me. Kid.

Sorry I never thought about making an account three years ago on forums when I really was'nt intrested in conversing with fuck tard losers like the one i'm being presented with now.

edit: Glad you find peace with your 3428 number their lol must feel good.

Sorry I never thought about making an account three years ago on forums when I really was'nt intrested in conversing with fuck tard losers.

You seem exceedingly mad did I make fun of your hero lopez?

Guest J_MaFia
You seem exceedingly mad did I make fun of your hero lopez?

Read my edit.