Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Staff Trolling.

Guest J_MaFia
Read my previous post

Not concerned about your hate for Lopez, I used to hate him too. Just dont tell me shit when your're fucking nobody and trying to prove a point for thanks and for people to like you more kk thx.

Not concerned about your hate for Lopez, I used to hate him too. Just dont tell me shit when your're fucking nobody and trying to prove a point for thanks and for people to like you more kk thx.

I am so hurt that you seek moar attention than I do.

Hey why don't you go suck up to beth you still got a shot.

*Careface*

I'm not even going to dignify this with more of a response than this post; this is a rant because you lost access to a forum that you (1) Didn't need and (2) abused. Most of the shit has to do with staff that happened in the staff forum, mainly the fact that Clay is most securely fashioned to Oasis's nutsack, and was feeding him information about how the discussion about him being banned, and possibly unbanned was going. There were multiple staff who were getting instant messages about "Oh, why did X say Y? But what about Z?"

Clay, if you can't log onto Steam, you can also (a) send e-mails or (b) send PMs. Guitar Guy actually sent me a PM earlier today asking me about something, so I know he knows how to use them as well. PS - He got Syndicate FM working within a day of starting work on it.

The "15 year old girl" comment was directed at you, not me; of course, you can't re-read that post, because it was made in the staff forum.

fatb0y doesn't run shit-- Jason runs things. He's overruled or shot me down more in the past month than I can count on one hand, and I don't mind that, because generally speaking his ideas are better (except with how to handle Oasis). I think Jason (at least) is going to have a good laugh when he reads that portion of your post.

If you get kicked from staff (which is getting more and more likely) what you want to tell people is completely up to you; we'll give you the boilerplate "Clay stepped down, too busy with life, etc" post that everyone else gets. It's gonna be hard to sell that though, especially when you make threads like this one where it's made apparent that you dun goof'd and you're trying to save face.

That's all I've got to say to you.

Well shit, at least he wasn't getting bribed with money for infor - oshi.

330wv8o.gif

Guest J_MaFia
I am so hurt that you seek moar attention than I do.

Hey why don't you go suck up to beth you still got a shot.

*Careface*

Good come back! Omg more rep than you!! I must be a more likeable person!

Good come back! Omg more rep than you!! I must be a more likeable person!

J_Mafia Posts : 1,645

I really care?

Obviously I spend a massive amount of time making posts for your entertainment.

If I was trying to like able I'd be more sympathetic to your rage, however I just find it hillarious how you are flippin out.

I don't know what it is about today first Balthazar now you, I must be on a hot streak of unintended trolling.

Can we get another TL;DR ?

I want to know who/why

I'll see you guys in the forums 2 weeks from now. Yes Jason, I'm serious. You can contact me on Skype obviously.

Hmm member number 3428

Nom 6162,

Yes obviously you have been here WAAAAAAYYYYYYY before me. Kid.

I know well who you are I just don't care.

Who are you again?

I'm number 53 by the way if we're gonna take that road lol.

But yeah let's get a TL;DR for this massive shitfest, although I think I know everything that's going on, I'm sure I missed few things.

Who are you again?

I'm number 53 by the way if we're gonna take that road lol.

For J_Mafia use only

(Insert Sarcasm here)

Oh noes, dont make me make fun of your 6 times thanked in 6 posts... I might take that route because I'm so insecure and want everyone to sympathize with me...

Guest J_MaFia

J_Mafia Posts : 1,645

I really care?

Obviously I spend a massive amount of time making posts for your entertainment.

If I was trying to like able I'd be more sympathetic to your rage, however I just find it hillarious how you are flippin out.

I don't know what it is about today first Balthazar now you, I must be on a hot streak of unintended trolling.

Not raging, this is my peaceful way I've responding to dick heads :P

Can we get another TL;DR ?

I want to know who/why

I'll see you guys in the forums 2 weeks from now. Yes Jason, I'm serious. You can contact me on Skype obviously.

still looking for this..