Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Staff Trolling.

Wait, what? Because sitting down in PMs is much more immature than dragging out your dirty laundry to the forums.

Publicly vs. Privately. Clay posted it publicly to get the communities backing. Staff could have handled it differently.

Guest J_MaFia
J Mafia i hate you, but i have been asking this same question for years

why would you hate me!! I make the clan look good :3

Publicly vs. Privately. Clay posted it publicly to get the communities backing. Staff could have handled it differently.

CLAY IS STAFF.

(Verb tenses be damned)

I have no feelings for Clay either way. But there was such a shitstorm in Staff after Clay was reinstated as an Engineer. And now this...

I just want to remind everyone of this.

In all honesty...this is the staffs fault to begin with. Clay has been (rage)quitting the clan for years, and you guys ACTUALLY gave him staff (which I lol'd at as much as when you gave fatb0y staff...). What else did you expect?

"Hey guys, I'm gonna throw mud and shit all over you in front of everyone, but I want you to talk to me privately about this like mature adults!"

Something like that^^^

Seriously-- All that happened was Clay lost access to a forum he didn't need access to because it was made very clear that he was violating the rules of it.

This is me being relatively restrained, by the way.

In all honesty...this is the staffs fault to begin with. Clay has been (rage)quitting the clan for years, and you guys ACTUALLY gave him staff (which I lol'd at as much as when you gave fatb0y staff...). What else did you expect?

Are you mad your app for something got denied?

I support clay in this but flying shit oasis i dont give a crap about the guy huge newfag huge fake

So.. like why are you mad?

i'm not mad at all; i'm having fun.

oh i see your edit

Are you mad your app for something got denied?

Yes, my app for SENIOR ELITE (that i currently have...if you would observe to your left) got denied so i am mad.

Look, I like Clay, I really do. He is a great guy, great engineer. But this was not necessary. That's all I have to say.

CLAY IS STAFF.

(Verb tenses be damned)

Excuse me... The rest of staff, minus Clay. You're picking out the least important part of the statement. All I am saying is this whole issue could have been handled differently.

Look, I like Clay, I really do. He is a great guy, great engineer. But this was not necessary. That's all I have to say.

I have no problems with clay as a person either; but in terms of this clan it's widely known how much he leaves the clan and comes back to rejoin. A quality that I don't think someone should have when considered for staff

Excuse me... The rest of staff, minus Clay. You're picking out the least important part of the statement. All I am saying is this whole issue could have been handled differently.

Yeah -- he could've decided to go over my head to Jason (who I checked with before taking access, btw) to talk to him about it. Instead, he decided to try and twist his side of the story and make the entire thing public. This is the 2nd or 3rd time Clay has decided to throw a hissy fit publicly about an internal issue.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna throw mud and shit all over you in front of everyone, but I want you to talk to me privately about this like mature adults!"

Something like that^^^

Seriously-- All that happened was Clay lost access to a forum he didn't need access to because it was made very clear that he was violating the rules of it.

This is me being relatively restrained, by the way.

I appreciate the restraint. Part of being a leader is being able to take what is said about you even if you don't agree with it. Both sides could have dealt with this differently.

EDIT:: INB4 page 10.

Too much to quote:

@Junzou: Prove I was violating the rules. I wasn't. I also asked you to have a civil conversation with me YESTERDAY. This could have been easily avoided had you clicked the little X icon in the start menu for Xfire. EDIT: I find it EXTREMELY ironic that you call me immature...

@Empire: Where the fuck did you come from and what the fuck did I do to you? You're almost as pro at Junzou bandwagon hopping as Fagboy.

@Jason: Considering I never see you in staff forums, I don't see where you're coming from on this shit.

@Ponch: I don't work there anymore, but I can still give you a sticker.

@Fiasco: Thanks for being the only one with some common sense.

@Everyone saying that this could have been handled better: Considering most, if not all of you are staff members, why didn't you do anything about it? Go talk about me behind my back again and plot harder on how to make me ragequit. I didn't leak anything. Come at me.

Too much to quote:

@Junzou: Prove I was violating the rules. I wasn't. I also asked you to have a civil conversation with me YESTERDAY. This could have been easily avoided had you clicked the little X icon in the start menu for Xfire. EDIT: I find it EXTREMELY ironic that you call me immature...

@Empire: Where the fuck did you come from and what the fuck did I do to you? You're almost as pro at Junzou bandwagon hopping as Fagboy.

@Jason: Considering I never see you in staff forums, I don't see where you're coming from on this shit.

@Ponch: I don't work there anymore, but I can still give you a sticker.

@Fiasco: Thanks for being the only one with some common sense.

@Everyone saying that this could have been handled better: Considering most, if not all of you are staff members, why didn't you do anything about it? Go talk about me behind my back again and plot harder on how to make me ragequit. I didn't leak anything. Come at me.

351x15v.jpg

I thought you were going to address each person rationally. That ended with Empire.

I also asked you to have a civil conversation with me YESTERDAY. This could have been easily avoided had you clicked the little X icon in the start menu for Xfire.

Actually, it was this morning. At 4:03AM. I've already stated I went to sleep. Later you edited your post with a snide remark, so when I read it today, I was like "fuck that."

You are the only one defending Oasis; it's pretty apparent who his source was. We don't have 100% solid proof that it was you, which is why you still have your staff position; you have, however, lost access to the staff forum. You didn't need it, and that was weighed into the decision to remove your access; we had a reasonable suspicion that you are spreading private discussions in the staff forum. We were faced with an interesting decision-- split of staff into different forums to better control access to information, or get rid of the one person we know is spreading shit around. It would be unfair to the engineers that actually know how to fix shit (i.e., Guitar Guy, who fixed a problem you were struggling with for four weeks in under 24 hours) and the RO's to make it more difficult to communicate.

Sorry Fiasco, restraint slipped a little with the "engineers who know how to fix shit" comment.

EDIT::

Laughed a little at this:

Seeing as the staff members are the ones who have both sides of the story, and who have an unobstructed view of your actions in and out of the staff forums (and now see the PMs you sent me and visa versa), perhaps they actually have a valid opinion?

I never talked about you behind your back and I really wanted to stay out of it. This seemed like a Junzou/Clay thing (again), and really would've benefited from you + jason/junzou in TS talking it out.

All I'm saying is that it went from point A to point B way too fast.

I never talked about you behind your back and I really wanted to stay out of it. This seemed like a Junzou/Clay thing (again), and really would've benefited from you + jason/junzou in TS talking it out.

Last time he threw a fit like this (when Oasis was initially booted) I stayed out of it for the most part, except to tell him to chill out. Sorry, slipped up this time and actually took the trollbait.

I'm done in this thread.

Actually, it was this morning. At 4:03AM. I've already stated I went to sleep. Later you edited your post with a snide remark, so when I read it today, I was like "fuck that."

You are the only one defending Oasis; it's pretty apparent who his source was. We don't have 100% solid proof that it was you, which is why you still have your staff position; you have, however, lost access to the staff forum. You didn't need it, and that was weighed into the decision to remove your access; we had a reasonable suspicion that you are spreading private discussions in the staff forum. We were faced with an interesting decision-- split of staff into different forums to better control access to information, or get rid of the one person we know is spreading shit around. It would be unfair to the engineers that actually know how to fix shit (i.e., Guitar Guy, who fixed a problem you were struggling with for four weeks in under 24 hours) and the RO's to make it more difficult to communicate.

Sorry Fiasco, restraint slipped a little with the "engineers who know how to fix shit" comment.

EDIT::

Laughed a little at this:

Seeing as the staff members are the ones who have both sides of the story, and who have an unobstructed view of your actions in and out of the staff forums (and now see the PMs you sent me and visa versa), perhaps they actually have a valid opinion?

4 weeks? Sorry I had school to do, too. I've been busy as shit lately.

The forums said you were online when I left and when I got back.

Anyways, I'm gonna go play Rock Band, since I can't do any work on anything.