Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

@Staff

You Mad?

Nope, trying to defuse the rage-fest..... I'm confused as to why you would ask ME that of all people as I had no self-interest in any part of the Oasis affair.

Hey Clay...

So, I've been at a Con all weekend, come back and see an admin complaint on me for something that allegedly occurred... 14 months ago?

The hell? lol

I honestly have no idea. I'll check.

You are all banned for one-three day(s).

Get the fuck off the forums and chill the fuck out.

I find myself agreeing with this for a large number of people.

Unless that opinion changes after reading these threads, quite a few people could end up taking a few day leave.

Unless that opinion changes after reading these threads, quite a few people could end up taking a few day leave.

Bye everybody. See you in a week.

Glad I stayed out of the trollfest and just posted the "Not to be rude..." shit.

You are more emotional than a 15 year old girl on her fucking period.

Oh Jason...

Glad I stayed out of the trollfest and just posted the "Not to be rude..." shit.

Not to be rude, but you were being rude.

Guest J_MaFia

Honestly I dont see why fatboy is staff. He trolls and dosent make people wanna be in sG.

Just being honest.

Glad I didn’t post at all and just watched this unfold. It would be easy to take sides on this matter but its not needed. What’s done is done, if someone has a problem with it they should make a PM to staff and not make it so personal on the forums. Oasis did this to himself, I talked to him months ago about the things he does and I had a personal promise from him that he is going to be a better person so he can get into the clan. This is after he cried to me for almost an hour when his second app got denied about how upset he is that everyone dislikes him. I told him he just needed to chill out, stop trying so hard and just be a better person. This obviously didn’t happen, he dug his own grave. And personally I think the clan has been on a great run, we haven’t had a problem like this in along time, the forums have been peaceful and the trolling has been cuttdown 100% from a year ago. Lets not let this little problem ruin our great run of things.